Amen? Prince William?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
I had a discussion with a co-worker today about God among others. One thing he said was that "Amen" when we say it at the end of a prayer we are referring to a Egyptian pagan god also called amen apparently. I didn't know what to say, but I just looked at the concordance and it says the following....1) verily, truly, amen, so be itnot sure how he got the pagan god stuffAlso he said that Prince William of Britain will in the near future somehow prove that he is the descendant of Jesus Christ. Then I responded by saying that he never had kids/wife so how can this be? Then there was this BS about his wife being Mary Magdalene. Anyways, not too sure if I really have a question but maybe we can discuss some conspiracy theories or something like that here....

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. He's referring to aman(amon, amen, etc.)-ra which was the sun deity. This was the first time I've heard someone try to palm this off as this, but I'd say it's absurd. It's making the connection at a purely English level. Given that the Bible first came to us in Hebrew, that presents a problem.2. Seems to be a real conspiracy theorist there. I don't know how one would go about proving a relation to Christ. I mean we rather clearly know that to be false, but this is insane. It reminds me of the recent attempt where they were going to test if some remains from a newly found tomb were those of Jesus or not. I'm not exactly sure where the Jesus DNA would come from...

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;50521)
I had a discussion with a co-worker today about God among others. Also he said that Prince William of Britain will in the near future somehow prove that he is the descendant of Jesus Christ. Then I responded by saying that he never had kids/wife so how can this be? Then there was this BS about his wife being Mary Magdalene. Anyways, not too sure if I really have a question but maybe we can discuss some conspiracy theories or something like that here....
He's referring to the bloodline of the Holy Grail in which Dan Brown's book is based off of. Frankly, I think it's bunk because even if Jesus would have had children, it would have been an extension thru Matthew's genealogy. Well, that lineage has a cursed King Jehoiachin in it and none of his descendants would rule any longer in Judah. No Messiah can have the genealogy of Matthew's, but rather Jesus secured legal ties to that because it was his father's Joseph lineage. There was a breach in that line and Messiah will be the restorer of that breach. Therefore, Jesus humanly speaking came thru Nathan's lineage in Luke.That being said, this cursed Matthew's lineage of Jehoiachin is the world's solution to the Davidic covenant lasting forever as the bible said, and since the lineage comes from Scripture, everyone will be duped by this cursed and false lineage.However, Prince William is indeed descended from King David, but thru Zedekiah's lineage. This was prophesied in the bible, and is the "prince of the scarlet thread", the true lineage of Judah, not the lineage of the Lord in Matthew until he restores that one.You see, your co-worker does not believe in the virgin birth which would bypass that curse and extrapolates that to Prince William. Tell him I said he's right in a sense, but not thru Jesus Christ, but thru Zedekiah. Tell him to stop following the masses and become like a British Israelite like I am. This is nothing new, trust me, but when for years Christians thumbed their noses at the likes of us, now they don't know what to answer people like your co-worker. I already have the answers to blast those Dan Brown people down with no problem.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
One other thing alpha:Check the genealogy link in my signature. That will give you a bird's eye view of the genealogy to Prince William.As time permits, you may also want to check my link containing my bible and book download. The book traces the lost tribes of Israel and how their Kings ended up in the Isles. That does not make them righteous, but like any man with pride will use this in the end times to gain the upper hand. Even the older Kings of Judah were wicked even though it was God-ordained and promised.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Have never heard of anyone associating Amen with a past pagean god before. Proves we must stay informed and be familiar with God' word.