Amil millennial end: Pounding all flesh to rubbish

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amil teaches the millennial reign of Christ on earth is today, and we are now reigning with Him. They also teach His millennial reign concludes with His coming again. They then teach the end of this millennium of Christ and ours, will be with rods of iron dashing all people into shivers.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

That is what they call the Lord coming again to 'rule them' of the nations on earth: Pounding all men, women, children, and babes into rubbish.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And since the overcoming saints will be ruling with Him in the same way, they also must teach they too will be joining in the fun.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

That is not my Lord nor His rule on earth, and I want nothing to do with that christ.

Any Christians out there look forward to bludgeoning everyone to death? Talk about Church Militant on steroids.

The thing is, that some people teaching things in the name of Christ, think it really sounds great and strong and righteous, but they really don't know what they are talking about. I believe the age of Online Warriorism has made such bold talk go off the cliff entirely.

What kind of Christian would actually prophecy, that the Lord is coming again to mash every man, woman, child, and baby into shivering mush? Seriously? How does that move people to rush into Lord's open arms? This is nothing but old militant Catholicism of Christendom run amok.

I personally condemn such prophecies of the Lord's return to earth, and I would never prophecy to unbelievers, that I'm just waiting for Jesus to return, so that I can come with power to pound them into a bloody mess. Nor would I ever exhort fellow Christians to wait patiently for it.

Maybe we should be practicing on a few puppies and stray cats? I believe every charitable Christian with a pure heart of mercy, should be thoroughly disgusted with this kind of prophecy of our Lord's return to earth.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amil teaches the millennial reign of Christ on earth is today, and we are now reigning with Him. They also teach His millennial reign concludes with His coming again. They then teach the end of this millennium of Christ and ours, will be with rods of iron dashing all people into shivers.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

That is what they call the Lord coming again to 'rule them' of the nations on earth: Pounding all men, women, children, and babes into rubbish.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And since the overcoming saints will be ruling with Him in the same way, they also must teach they too will be joining in the fun.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

That is not my Lord nor His rule on earth, and I want nothing to do with that christ.

Any Christians out there look forward to bludgeoning everyone to death? Talk about Church Militant on steroids.

The thing is, that some people teaching things in the name of Christ, think it really sounds great and strong and righteous, but they really don't know what they are talking about. I believe the age of Online Warriorism has made such bold talk go off the cliff entirely.

What kind of Christian would actually prophecy, that the Lord is coming again to mash every man, woman, child, and baby into shivering mush? Seriously? How does that move people to rush into Lord's open arms? This is nothing but old militant Catholicism of Christendom run amok.

I personally condemn such prophecies of the Lord's return to earth, and I would never prophecy to unbelievers, that I'm just waiting for Jesus to return, so that I can come with power to pound them into a bloody mess. Nor would I ever exhort fellow Christians to wait patiently for it.

Maybe we should be practicing on a few puppies and stray cats? I believe every charitable Christian with a pure heart of mercy, should be thoroughly disgusted with this kind of prophecy of our Lord's return to earth.

What does that make God throughout the OT? Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some amil also completely leave out the rule of the Lord on earth, as being that of a shepherd, as well as judge. They only speak of the rod of iron crushing stuff, and not the nations flowing up to Jerusalem by the skirt of a Jew, to hear the Lord.

We won't even be there after His rule and shepherding on earth, to see the fire of God come down out of heaven to destroy Gog and Magog, much less trying to get an upfront seat to enjoy the show.

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

By much of the writings of amils, I see no such spirit of mercy in their words. But only mockery and contempt for any Christian, that believes Jesus' rule of nations with be that of peace and good will toward all men.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

And the guilty will not be unjustly set free to prey on the innocent, as they are today in this so-called amil millennium of theirs.

Reactions: Zao is life

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amillennial boasting of breaking everyone and everything into shivers on earth, would make Hitler blush. And they speak such hateful blasphemy in the name of Christ.

Who out there is itching to start bludgeoning to death all flesh? Other than these sons of Zeruiah amils, of course.

1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

Did God "make Hitler blush" here?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some amil also completely leave out the rule of the Lord on earth, as being that of a shepherd, as well as judge. They only speak of the rod of iron crushing stuff, and not the nations flowing up to Jerusalem by the skirt of a Jew, to hear the Lord.

We won't even be there after His rule and shepherding on earth, to see the fire of God come down out of heaven to destroy Gog and Magog, much less trying to get an upfront seat to enjoy the show.

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

By much of the writings of amils, I see no such spirit of mercy in their words. But only mockery and contempt for any Christian, that believes Jesus' rule of nations with be that of peace and good will toward all men.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

And the guilty will not be unjustly set free to prey on the innocent, as they are today in this so-called amil millennium of theirs.
The coming of Christ is not to high-five sin and mollycoddle sinners. It is to judge sinners and banish sin from the earth forever. Premil ushers countless mortal rebels unto the new earth, but Scripture shows they are all totally destroyed. The new earth is incorrupt! Only the incorrupt can possess it. Your argument conflicts with clear and repeated Scripture.

Revelation 2:25-27 says, “that which ye have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule (poimaino) them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be ‘broken to shivers’ (suntribo): even as I received of my Father.”

Why do you ignore the crucial words suntribo (to break to shivers) in Revelation 2:25-27 and patasso (to smite) in Revelation 19:15?

The same Shepherd who will comfort His sheep (the elect) will also destroy the goats (the wicked). This teaching is taken from Psalm 2:1-12. See what it is saying: “Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.Thou shalt break (ra` a`) them with a rod of iron; ‘thou shalt dash them in pieces’ (naphats) like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”

Why do you also ignore the Hebrew here? The Hebrew word ra` a` means to spoil: literally, by breaking to pieces; figuratively, to make (or be) good for nothing. The Hebrew word naphats here derives from a primitive root; to dash to pieces, or scatter.

The picture here is of a Shepherd with a rod. However, this is NO ordinary Shepherd with NO ordinary rod. The Shepherd here is Christ, and He is coming in His wrath at the end of this age to deal with the wicked thus the significance of the rod of iron. He is a jealous Shepherd who is finally coming to destroy those that have rejected Him. The shepherding is clearly associated with the FINAL separation.

There is no sense or mention of, or allowance for, survivors, as you imagine. All the wicked are destroyed. There is no one left to inherit this supposed future millennium full of sin and sinners, dying and crying, decay and disease.

The Lord encounters only 2 types of people when He comes – saved or lost, sheep or goats. The sheep enter into their eternal inheritance; the goats receive their eternal punishment. Nothing could be simpler. You invent some 3rd group of humans that are too righteous to be destroyed at the second coming, yet too wicked to be rescued, yet Premil argue among themselves who they actually are. The reality is: they don't exist.

Nowhere in any of these passages is there any insinuation of a 1,000 years shepherding (or ruling) over the nations -as Premil alleges. What is more, Nowhere in Rev 20 is there any mention of (1) a rod of iron, (2) Christ on earth, (3) and therefore Christ ruling on earth with a rod of iron for 1,000 years. You will only find that in the Premil textbooks.

Reactions: Nancy

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that make God throughout the OT? Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 5 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?
And so, you agree. That says it all. When others have posted things to reveal your hidden doctrine, you get all upset in denials.

But in this case? No way. You salivate over the idea of crushing every person on earth, that you can get hold of.

You're amil doctrine is the same spirit and practise of the Jews, who wait for the same messiah and christ to lead you to destroying everyone else.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

Did God "make Hitler blush" here?
Get to practicing on some puppies and stray cats, boaster.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, you agree. That says it all. When others have posted things to reveal your hidden doctrine, you get all upset in denials.

But in this case? No way. You salivate over the idea of crushing every person on earth, that you can get hold of.

You're amil doctrine is the same spirit and practise of the Jews, who wait for the same messiah and christ to lead you to destroying everyone else.

Yes, I agree with the Bible, I agree with everything God has done, is doing and will do. Yes! I agree with all the acts of God in the Bible that you question and hate. Guilty! Everything God does is right and just! Absolutely. Amen!

Your writings are all liberal emotive gobbledygook. Amils let the Bible speak for itself. We do not believe in adding unto Scripture like you. We do not believe in deleting what we do not like or spiritualizing Scripture away, as you do.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Some Christians are crouched at the door post, just waiting for the trumpet blast, so that are set free to whack on men,women, children, and babies.

Saints are not resurrected and glorified to wipe out all flesh on earth.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Some Christians are crouched at the door post, just waiting for the trumpet blast, so that are set free to whack on men,women, children, and babies.

Saints are not resurrected and glorified to wipe out all flesh on earth.

So, what qualifies a human to avoid the slaughter of the nations at Christ's coming and inherit your millennial earth?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not believe in deleting what we do not like or spiritualizing Scripture away, as you do.
Oh no, you can't wait to get to pulverizing every man, woman, child, and baby on earth. It's your trumpet call.

I've seen this kind of bragging attitude in the military. They are the first to bury their heads in the sand at gunfire.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The coming of Christ is not to high-five sin and mollycoddle sinners.
Beautiful. The spirit of militant Judaism still sparks brightly in the minds of amil warriors.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what qualifies a human to avoid the slaughter of the nations at Christ's coming and inherit your millennial earth?
Your prophecy of you slaughtering all people of all nations is false.

So, how often do you day dream on killing everyone else not like you?

I'm sure believing all babies are born devils, helps you do it with a smile.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no, you can't wait to get to pulverizing every man, woman, child, and baby on earth. It's your trumpet call.

I've seen this kind of bragging attitude in the military. They are the first to bury their heads in the sand at gunfire.

LOL. Stop avoiding the obvious. You are obviously under pressure. Was God wrong or evil to do what He did in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities, with all human flesh in Noah's day and what He did in 1 Samuel 15?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your prophecy of you slaughtering all people of all nations is false.

So, how often do you day dream on killing everyone else not like you?

I'm sure believing all babies are born devils, helps you do it with a smile.

It is not my aim to change you. You have bought into your own error and have no interest in changing. I just wanted to show to the reader the futility of your position, your constant avoidance of the issues and how you have no response to the biblical position of Amil.

You are clearly on the ropes with your extra-biblical liberal emotive malarky.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your issue is not with Amils, you have a serious issue with God, the acts of God and the Word of God. That is why it is impossible for you to give a straight answer. Avoidance is your MO. You have to. To agree with God and Scripture would demolish your Premil theory.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You obviously have a major issue with God. I encourage the reader to start at the top of the thread and read through this. Look at the attacks upon the acts and prophesies of God by Always Unbelieving. Note the avoidance to simple questions. This is another major reason why Premil should be rejected as extra-biblical.

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not my aim to change you. You have bought into your own error and have no interest in changing. I just wanted to show to the reader the futility of your position, your constant avoidance of the issues and how you have no response to the biblical position of Amil.

You are clearly on the ropes with your extra-biblical liberal emotive malarky.

By not gathering for war against the Lamb from among the nations.

I doubt you'll even be slaughtering them around Armaggeddon. You're too eager for it, and take too much pleasure in day dreaming about it.

Online Warriorism is the realm of boastful cowards and petty potentates of the mind.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your issue is not with Amils, you have a serious issue with God, the acts of God and the Word of God. That is why it is impossible for you to give a straight answer. Avoidance is your MO. You have to. To agree with God and Scripture would demolish your Premil theory.
So, how many people do you think you will get to slaughter at the Lord's return? Do you have a fetish for pounding on babes in mother's arms.

How much do day dream about it?