Amos 5:24

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!

Preach it, Mr. Comey!

After seeing what conservative Christians have done to our country by voting in Trump as their savior - i promise to do every thing in my power to work to undo the treason, hatred, bigotry, debauchery, and facism that has been unleased on our country in 2016.

If the current state of the nation is the Conservative Christian vision of traditional values, they have been pining for all these years, i join with CS Lewis in saying, i am ashamed to call myself a Christian.

Hopefully, impeachment will follow swiftly.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!

Preach it, Mr. Comey!

After seeing what conservative Christians have done to our country by voting in Trump as their savior - i promise to do every thing in my power to work to undo the treason, hatred, bigotry, debauchery, and facism that has been unleased on our country in 2016.

If the current state of the nation is the Conservative Christian vision of traditional values, they have been pining for all these years, i join with CS Lewis in saying, i am ashamed to call myself a Christian.

Would the country have been so much better off under Hillary? I supported neither candidate or party, because I consider politics to be a distraction in of itself. I'm just wondering.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 4:17 "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Preach it, Mr. Comey!

Wow! How backward can one be.

Trump may be a mad dog, but he has surrounded himself with Christians, while taking on corruption in both parties and the media...and he won, because of the very thing you now find repulsive. He must have hoit yo liddo feelings. But I personally have met and conversed with him, and his public image is not accurate - go figure...it comes from the same corrupt media...and you have been duped.

But go ahead, do your worst and try to unseat one who has been raised up by God...see what it gets you.

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 4:17 "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

default_mellow.png
I guess some people believe that the white house is "the house of God". Who gets elected must be so important.

Reactions: 101G

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would the country have been so much better off under Hillary? I supported neither candidate or party, because I consider politics to be a distraction in of itself. I'm just wondering.

We will never know. I voted for Bernie.

But

There is no comparison.

Trump actions speak for themselves

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! How backward can one be.

Trump may be a mad dog, but he has surrounded himself with Christians, while taking on corruption in both parties and the media...and he won, because of the very thing you now find repulsive. He must have hoit yo liddo feelings. But I personally have met and conversed with him, and his public image is not accurate - go figure...it comes from the same corrupt media...and you have been duped.

But go ahead, do your worst and try to unseat one who has been raised up by God...see what it gets you.

My feelings are just fine.

Trump is a perfect example of a mercenary, put in place by desperate Christians who either want to trigger the end of the world or sactrifice all the values of Christ for vindication

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will never know. I voted for Bernie.

But

There is no comparison.

Trump actions speak for themselves

Well, I wouldn't say there is no comparison. I see Trump as just business as usual.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ends never justify the means. Trump is an evil means to an end.

Putting a guy in office to pay lip service to Christians while sacrificing everything holy is monstrous

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is doing to america just what he did to Israel, and all nations. no one, or country is immune to God justice.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is doing to america just what he did to Israel, and all nations. no one, or country is immune to God justice.

Tried of Christian fatalism too

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the the Trump victory in the election as providence. If God didn't want him there he wouldn't be there.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the the Trump victory in the election as providence. If God didn't want him there he wouldn't be there.

.........Yes, if God didn't want him there, he wouldn't be, because those in authority are chosen as his 'ministers'........
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My feelings are just fine.

Trump is a perfect example of a mercenary, put in place by desperate Christians who either want to trigger the end of the world or sactrifice all the values of Christ for vindication
It sounds like you prefer the swamp... Which is not Christ-like at all.

Trump is turning over the tables of the evil merchants, and his nah is nah and his yeah is yeah.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.........Yes, if God didn't want him there, he wouldn't be, because those in authority are chosen as his 'ministers'........
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif

So it is your belief that God has no influence in secular events?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it is your belief that God has no influence in secular events?

Now where did I say that? Of course he has an influence, that doesn't make Donald Trump a "minister of God". That is an insult to my intelligence and to the faith itself.

Reactions: EndTimeWine