An expression of His righteousness….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 3:3 (NKJV)
for you are still carnal. For where [there are] envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like [mere] men?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture puts forth a description of one still controlled by own will, for own will is that that causes divisions, envy, strife, etc… For own will is incapable of understanding righteousness for it has the understanding of a man, so therefore does it put forth its will as righteousness not submitting to the righteousness of God which comes by faith alone…

For the pursuing of righteousness which comes through faith is the peacemaker between believers for this is where the unity of the faith is found… Where believer’s become all of the same mind, when and where each and every believer asks God what is righteousness, what is love, what is being a peacemaker in the situation….For unifying around the righteousness that comes through faith alone is letting God be the decider, letting God be the bringer forth-er of the fruit of the choices made…. For as His people He makes righteousness known speedily to those that are open and humble before Him, those that aren’t looking to be right, but just wanting to know His will and then walk in it…

Which will is righteousness in and towards all regardless of how one is treated or responded to, this is that expression of righteousness that all can unify around, for no one is better or above another, but love, righteousness, and being a peacemaker, letting God bring forth the fruit of the Spirit as proof of His life in one…

For righteousness being expressed is God’s will being expressed and done in those that would be called by His name…

Be blessed in being an expression of His righteousness….

A fellow follower, Not me

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
1 Corinthians 3:3 (NKJV)
for you are still carnal. For where [there are] envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like [mere] men?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture puts forth a description of one still controlled by own will, for own will is that that causes divisions, envy, strife, etc… For own will is incapable of understanding righteousness for it has the understanding of a man, so therefore does it put forth its will as righteousness not submitting to the righteousness of God which comes by faith alone…

For the pursuing of righteousness which comes through faith is the peacemaker between believers for this is where the unity of the faith is found… Where believer’s become all of the same mind, when and where each and every believer asks God what is righteousness, what is love, what is being a peacemaker in the situation….For unifying around the righteousness that comes through faith alone is letting God be the decider, letting God be the bringer forth-er of the fruit of the choices made…. For as His people He makes righteousness known speedily to those that are open and humble before Him, those that aren’t looking to be right, but just wanting to know His will and then walk in it…

Which will is righteousness in and towards all regardless of how one is treated or responded to, this is that expression of righteousness that all can unify around, for no one is better or above another, but love, righteousness, and being a peacemaker, letting God bring forth the fruit of the Spirit as proof of His life in one…

For righteousness being expressed is God’s will being expressed and done in those that would be called by His name…

Be blessed in being an expression of His righteousness….

A fellow follower, Not me
@Not me A searching verse there.

I often think an antidote is to consider the One in Philippians 2 Who was obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me A searching verse there.

I often think an antidote is to consider the One in Philippians 2 Who was obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

As our relationship with Him grows may we become obedient unto death, the death of self….

Be blessed in your death in Christ…

A fellow die-er, Not me

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
As our relationship with Him grows may we become obedient unto death, the death of self….

Be blessed in your death in Christ…

A fellow die-er, Not me
Reminds me of 2 Peter 3.18 about growing in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ....

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds me of 2 Peter 3.18 about growing in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ....

Yes, all truth is related, it builds, it feeds and clarifies itself…

Be blessed in that knowledge of knowing Him, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Not me I'm also reminded of this verse:

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." (James 3.17)

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me I'm also reminded of this verse:

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." (James 3.17)

Scripture says, the Spirit will bring to remembrance…. :)

Be blessed in the remembering, Not me