An interesting approach to combat voter fraud

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've decided to post a link to an online search of the story rather than post a specific article. It's my intention to give the reader the chance to choose a news source for themselves. The reader can either choose one of the articles provided in the search, or they can find another source to their liking. It's entirely their choice. Also, I won't share my opinion on the story in the first post, because I want the OP to be politically neutral. I invite the reader to decide on an article (either provided in the online search I linked or one of their own choosing), read the article, and post a comment about their opinion of the story. The purpose of this thread is to open a discussion and learn what other members think of the approach mentioned. I'd like to know whether they agree or disagree with this approach to combat voter fraud. Thank you, in advance, for your participation.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick pays his first $25,000 bounty for voter fraud

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've decided to post a link to an online search of the story rather than post a specific article. It's my intention to give the reader the chance to choose a news source for themselves. The reader can either choose one of the articles provided in the search, or they can find another source to their liking. It's entirely their choice. Also, I won't share my opinion on the story in the first post, because I want the OP to be politically neutral. I invite the reader to decide on an article (either provided in the online search I linked or one of their own choosing), read the article, and post a comment about their opinion of the story. The purpose of this thread is to open a discussion and learn what other members think of the approach mentioned. I'd like to know whether they agree or disagree with this approach to combat voter fraud. Thank you, in advance, for your participation.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick pays his first $25,000 bounty for voter fraud
In this world don't you just know in Texas there's some bunch of people thinking they can make a fortune off this?

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this world don't you just know in Texas there's some bunch of people thinking they can make a fortune off this?

I wouldn't doubt it. The amusing detail of this story is that the Texas Lt. Governor paid his first $25,000 bounty for voter fraud to a Democratic poll worker in Pennsylvania, whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican, who voted illegally in his son's name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pythagorean12
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it will be quite interesting to see who else claims a bounty for voter fraud next from the Texas Lieutenant Governor. He was determined to find instances of voter fraud after Joe Biden won the election in November, and it turns out his first bounty for voter fraud was paid to a Democrat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pythagorean12