an open letter to bbyrd009

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sent this to my shared Computer yahoo mail.
""You don't know thing 1about what you are constantly blabbing on about HR, and your obviously guilty demeanor is getting really old bro.
2 Corinthians 5:10 Lexicon: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
now reply to that, or don't, but understand how ridiculous you look ok, everyone else figured it out years ago and just too "kind" to tell you ok, you're being humored everywhere you go, that you don't open your pie-hole and piss someone off with your retarded yack anyway.

No, God does not want everyone to believe that Jesus did everything, and everything you do is aok, you vapid git. You are a deceived, deluded liar, and you have absolutely no witness on this forum that i am aware of? I am not never have been a violent person HR, but you need your ass whipped really bad imo. Tolerance is what you thrive on huh?

Why do you persist? Other than guilty conscience, i mean? You think God will change His mind if you can deceive enough ppl about Scripture or something? Pull your head out just a little, ok? Now go fag off and do whatever it is your gonna do, ok, you moany little quant.

I'm paying the $30 tomorrow, I'll have your mothers blood type in about three days ok.
Now keep it up and see what happens ok, you are a lover of truth, right?
We're gonna find out bro
This is a threat against me and I am going to show it here. Do not send any messages to me on my yahoo mail. The forum should be enough and it is obvious that I do not reply to anything your write. Please do the same for me

H Richard

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
*This is a threat against me and I am going to show it here. Do not send any messages to me on my yahoo mail. The forum should be enough and it is obvious that I do not reply to anything your write. Please do the same for me

H Richard

Sorry to hear this ...that is for sure an 'OUCH.'

I appreciate your writings and posts, mainly because we pretty much believe the same things. I am glad that you are here.
Never stop sharing the truth.

( Who doesn't like someone who they agree with. :D )

I actually didn't know that people could get other members email addresses .
Hence the INBOX PM feature.

..... Helen

Reactions: Nancy

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear this ...that is for sure an 'OUCH.'

I appreciate your writings and posts, mainly because we pretty much believe the same things. I am glad that you are here.
Never stop sharing the truth.

( Who doesn't like someone who they agree with. :D )

I actually didn't know that people could get other members email addresses .
Hence the INBOX PM feature.

..... Helen

Thanks Helen, Poster's personal email sites should not be connected to the forum. Conversations with fellow posters should be limited to the forum inbox only. I will see if I can get that to happen.

Reactions: Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
<snip>

H Richard

Before we go any further with your OP, perhaps it would be good to see the proof that what you have posted is from the accused.

What we have here is an email that is supposed to have come from one member to another via an email to your actual email address which is required for registration.

There are many smart people out there that can hack anyone's account and purport to be the person of the hacked account.

I saw a recent post by @bbyrd009 that I thought was strange for him to post. It was out of character from what I have previously seen him post.

I can only read what others post and evaluate their posts from the available evidence.

If people can hack the forum to the level of searching out details about another member, then the administrators of the forum may need to tighten up the security on access and attempt to discover who has been poking around the system. They may also need to monitor the IP addresses of members more closely to confirm who is actually on the server and whether or not that person has a "right" to be outside of the members' "privileges" with respect to access to the forum system or is abusing their role within the administration of the forum.

Now I am not disputing that the email is concerning for you, but . . . . before we go further we do need a little more information before we burn someone at the stake, so to speak, for an email supposedly sent by them to you. If what you are claiming is true then I too would be concerned.

Shalom

Reactions: Phoneman777

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No idea what he is whining about, sorry. I sent that in a pm, after deleting it from his disgusting thread, and then tried to delete the pm. What is the threat again, exactly? To expose him as a bed kitten who is tortured by guilt, and so comes here to abuse you all with his vain and hypocritical ramblings every time he has a little tryst? Still doin that first thing in the morning, so what now?

All i tried to do was make a message private, to give him one more chance to stop embarrassing himself. Then tried to delete that, Bc I knew he could not hear me anyway.
IMG_0142.JPG
that's what you're defending, or about to, ok? Note the hysterical moaning about threats and his rights, etc. you guys love Dirty Harry anyway, right.

Ps if i phished him he wouldn't even be able to post ok

you don't have to be honest and tell the truth and confess anymore, HR, and the truth will come out; what's the problem? You don't want emails, take your email off the site, duh

and pls pls whatever you do y'all don't get it in your head that i am any kind of example, or that I am looking to be popular or lead anyone here to heaven, ok? I am here to accompany most of you to hell, where you are apparently dead set on going anyway.

and pps just for the record i got abs no problems with homosexuals. It's the homospiritual is all i care about here, and if y'all don't then i am in the wrong place anyway, like i already said let's just ping mjr and we can get another round of "you don't have to pick up your cross and follow, that's ridiculous"

have a nice evening

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both of you are wrong in how you address each other and it really burdens my heart to see the spirit of strife gaining victory between 2 brothers in Christ over a difference of views/opinion of God's Word.
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
My position is simply that HR is misrepresenting works due to misrepresenting himself, and imo there aren't too many babes here, right? Don't we all know that works will not save you, and you must have works to be saved? You all think Saved means going to heaven after you have died anyway, for Christ's sake. I ask you how much plainer can it be than "don't pick up your cross?"

Now HR I personally have nothing against you, and i am obv a hypocrite too ok, even if i dint send any emails that i am aware of, but confession leads to salvation, ok? Why i went off on you in particular i have no idea. Could i have done it better sure. So my apologies for that. But this You don't have to PICK UP YOUR CROSS stuff you're barfing out? Brother? Yeh i just can't abide that i guess, and wadr i think i have gone out of my way to let you know this already. Furthermore your very traceable mo is to bounce around diff forums seeing who bites on this shit, i aready know, and i'm gonna make a bot for you tonight matter of fact. And you know what hr if i really hated you and was out to get you, i wouldn't even be having to stare at this little postage stamp and type, you do understand that right

Now we can do this however you like, ok, you get to pick. We can have a moderated debate wherein all the deflecting gets called out and you actually have to respond to all those vv you can't, or we can take a poll and vote--all your peers like voting ok, might be a good option for you--or i can do one really simple thing, which is expose the truth ok bro, and i mean with the expression on your face and everything, just the truth. Or i mean i can come whip your butt, Bc really some ppl just need that i def have in my young life lol, but if you pick this one ima be pretty pissed when i get there, k? I'm too old for that crap. So call it

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ha you know why nobody much cares anymore hr Bc that's not important. Idc who you're doing, see. Everybody has a gay relative now, that they mostly even like prolly, right, Bc that's how Fathers Work. Now i wish you the best in your Mithraist Quest ok, and your not bothering with the cross as you scream Nehushtan Rules, but this is what it's going to be like every time you crack another one of those ignorant works threads now k. Ima do my best to be the first comment ok? And then I'll prolly let you take it from there but hr, i can write a sentence make you sit back if i try even a little ok, I'm not going to be popping off hit and run like i been doing then. So there you go ok bro

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am here to accompany most of you to hell, where you are apparently dead set on going anyway.

I find it interesting that you identify yourself as a Christian. You think those who are truly born again go to hell?

Don't we all know that works will not save you, and you must have works to be saved?

This is a contradiction in terms. You can't have both be true. If works don't save you (and they don't), then you don't need works to be saved.

@H. Richard,

I would rejoice in the Lord over what is happening. The fact that you got an emotional response out of @bbyrd009 means that the Holy Spirit is convicting him. Your words are getting through to him enough that he cannot just sit back and have a detached perspective anymore. So, I say to you, Excellent Work!

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we go any further with your OP, perhaps it would be good to see the proof that what you have posted is from the accused.

What we have here is an email that is supposed to have come from one member to another via an email to your actual email address which is required for registration.

There are many smart people out there that can hack anyone's account and purport to be the person of the hacked account.

I've had something like that done to me before on another "so-called" Christian(?) forum. I sent a Private personal message to someone and the next thing I knew it was posted on the forum. The individual to whom I sent it assured me that they had not posted it, and I believed them as they had never given any indication of doing something so dishonest.

This eventually led to me to resign from the forum and move on.

Over my time there I had had plenty of disputes over doctrine with other forum members, but nothing that ever evolved into anything serious. Just the typical arguments between those who differ in certain teachings.

Sometime later I decided to visit the site once again as a visitor to see what was being discussed, and what did I find? I found someone had not only assumed my identity and avatar on the forum, but they were likewise making post under my name.

I decided it was not worth the aggravation to argue the point with the forum Administrator as I had already found a new home on another forum, and that's the last time I visited that site.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
H. Richard and I have had a few disagreements, but I stand by him.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I find it interesting that you identify yourself as a Christian. You think those who are truly born again go to hell?
i think the question as you have asked it is completely moot, bc a hell is the transliteration of your Anglo-Norse scribes who had no better analogue to xlate in anglish, and b bc you cannot Quote any instance of the hell of your def other than Tartarus, where some souls might arguably "end up," but even if these manifest it would have to be admitted that they are def portrayed as the most depraved, the enjoyers of evil, etc, yes?
Hell as you know it is a "future" thing that has been tacked on to Christianity to justify your "going to" heaven after you have died, which has nothing whatsoever, even a little bit, to do with life, More Abundantly ok? What does light have to do with darkness? Ok? What did you go out into the wilderness to see, jbf. Tell me.

This is a contradiction in terms. You can't have both be true. If works don't save you, then you don't need works to be saved.
i can't have both be true? Ha but but but both are true brother, which side you wanna hear first? Look you are prolly still fairly convinced that the Bible contains Truth as you understand them; the same way i was trained to reason, ok; facts are true thus facts are proof and a is a and b is z and counter, synthesis cointer implies war ok, if the fact that we have been at war for 298 of the last 300 years or whatever, anyway choose which side of that works thing you like bro and shut off the m other vv at your peril imo k. You do not have to do do-goody Codependent "works" for ppl if you don't want to, do whatever you do Bc you really want to and not expecting some psych payoff, really is that so uncl...ha yeh, Codependency. The only ones who are not aware of a good definition of Coda are codas I guess. So look don't do works and preach you don't have to pick up your cross and get likes, my bad hr
@H. Richard,

I would rejoice in the Lord over what is happening. The fact that you got an emotional response out of @bbyrd009 means that the Holy Spirit is convicting him. Your words are getting through to him enough that he cannot just sit back and have a detached perspective anymore. So, I say to you, Excellent Work!
boo-ya! Rejoice!

Reactions: justbyfaith

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hell of it is i don't doubt he is i bet a stellar guy otherwise. That emanates too imo. So ya i do apologize, but it is what it is, and you still gotta choice, do whatever you're gonna do. Best of luck to you. I'm going to resist Piss on the Cross k

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
H. Richard and I have had a few disagreements, but I stand by him.

Me too, I agree with what his posts much more than I ever disagree , ( there is only one thing that I am divided on. ( but then again, I am divided from most people on that one thing. :) )

Reactions: Nancy and FHII

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ah i don't have my glasses lol, hope it's clear that it's irrelevant to me and everyone else what your beliefs are, right? Idk what you believe. If you believe...um, whatever it is you might um do i mean see it even sounds silly without doing right lol, but um anyway if you think believing a certain thing will grant you special status in some afterlife? Where, tf, did you get this idea? crap sorry don't mean to go to go there, but there it is. Anyway, some form of conscience about right and wrong is surely inherent in your model right, and isn't that all i care about?

But this being tortured by works and so having to deny works Bc otherwise no monger, or liars,or fornicators, etc will get in, right, to that Big Future Party in the Sky that you think is "heaven."
Man doesn't thief in the night bug you a little though. Bc how could that apply to that, right?

You know what, about works? The night is coming, when no one can work, mmmkay?
g'nite

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Even Roman Centurion's daughters might be raised, ok, pls get that what you believe is largely irrelevant. A guide, not a master, yeh? Idc if you believe that you might no one has ever gone up to heaven, or even that you might become There is only One Immortal, ok? Doesn't concern me at all, if that makes you a better person ok guys. What you believe is irrelevant. imo. So it isn't the beliefs that ar the problem, it I say the propositions that come out of that, and i guess what i'm saying is we need a moderator here, Bc a rope of three thing, so let's do that maybe. Both comments moderated first or whatever, like no straw man deflecto jazz lol. idc. Not gonna stop.
manana