An Opinion about rituals "in religions":

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. But you are not going to make a dent in their teachings, and neither is anyone else. When God opens the eyes of Catholics to the errors of their church, then they simply depart from Babylon.
Amen brother, for I was lost and then I was found, praise be to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Pearl

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that the eyes of Catholics will be opened and have doe for a while.
I think they are opening sister Pearl, as my eyes were shut and now they are open, with the love of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Reactions: Pearl

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is my answer.

Church = The Church is a "Spiritual Church" (spiritual house 1 Peter 2:4 5) (Mark 14:58) (Acts 17:23 25) (2 Cor. 5:1) (Heb 9:11 and 24) made up of Children of God. Since it consists of 'born again People the true Church is as Jesus described a born again person in John 3:8.

John 3:8 NKJV
8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Therefore, the Church is a spiritual entity, made by the will of God and built without human hands of flesh, and the head of the Church is Jesus Christ who gave his life for it. I, personally feel that no man is to be considered as head of the Church. The Church's visibility in the world is shown through Christians that profess that faith in Jesus‘ work on the cross has saved them, individually and as groups. It is not a religious organization, or building, or certain place. Read LUKE, 17:20 "The Kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, here it is, or there it is, because the kingdom of God "is" within you.

So why the concern over 'man made rituals' and 'sacrements' the Church of God will worship in spirit and in truth amid all the clutter of mans additions.

The only point behind your post ios that you want to attack man made rituals etc.

Have you ever concidered Gods bounty in creation. The multitude of different trees etc and thought that if God is so generous in creation is he not also generous in permitting how the followers of Jesus worship him?