An OT study for kriss - God will Sow

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

E

epouraniois

God Will SowIsrael, counted as first borne of the Nations, the 71st nation, a small nation, called out and led by God, with prophets, and angels, and ministries and priests. Hosea tells a tremendous story about our present period. I say our present period, because something happened so tragic, so unprecedented, that it could seem as if salvation might have been lost completely. It is written that Israel would be without a king, without a prince [steward], without sacrifice, without an image and several other things until the latter days, when they shall seek the LORD their God and look upon Him whom they have pierced and mourn. God told Hosea to take a foreign adulterous wife and name his child Lo-ammi, meaning ‘not my people’, but the story is doesn’t stop with that one name, no, and shortly God further says, ‘and I will not be your God’.No nation came into the OT scriptures unless they had some contact with Israel, so we don’t hear of any of the other great nations on the earth, for the whole of the purpose of God was vested in them. Even with the churches during the Acts, where God used a small amount of foreigners to provoke Israel, the word was ‘sent’ to the Jew first, always at a Jewish outpost, in a synagogue. Even there, the gentile wasn’t permitted beyond the middle wall of partition. There is nowhere in the OT, or NT scriptures, all the way thru the Acts; no place is it written that any gentile would ever be blessed if Israel weren’t there. In fact, a gentile would have a very difficult time in getting a blessing if Israel were there! Remember the Syrophenician woman who came to the Lord? She heard the other people calling Him son of David, but when she called Him proper, our merciful savior ‘answered her not a word’. After His disciples spoke, He said ‘I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.’ And when she pleaded again, she this time calls HIM by His Title (instructional for us today), saying Lord, at which point He then said to her, ‘It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.’ Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman (Mar 7:26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation); of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. Mat 15:23. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me. Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. That is chapter and verse, so I ask you, where do you come in? Where in the Bible are you asked to come to the Lord? What I have found, is that there is much teaching if we read the Bible by the meanings of the names given, for that is the way the Hebrew mind would read them ~In order of appearance, the meaning of names God is using:LORD – (the) self existent eternal Hosea – the delivererBerri – my wellUzziah – strength of the LordJotham- the perfection of the LordAhaz – possessorHezekiah – strengthened of the LordJudah – the praise of the LordJeroboam – (the) people will contendJoash – who despairs or burnsIsrael – shall rule as GodGomer – completionDiblaim – two cakesJezreel – God will sowJehu – Jehovah is HeLo-ruhamah – not pitiedLo-ammi – not my peopleAmmi – my peopleRuhamah – having obtained mercyAchor – troubleBallim – false godsIshi - man of salvationBaali – my idol, lord over meEgypt – that oppressesBaal – master lord (Phoenician deity)Bow - strengthMother – bond of your familyDavid – well belovedHos 1:1 The word of the self existent eternal that came unto the Deliverer, the son of My Well, in the days of Strength of the Lord, the Perfection of the Lord, Possessor, and Strengthened of the Lord, kings of the Praise of the Lord-Judah, and in the days of (the) People Will Contend the son of Who Despairs or Burns, king of shall rule as God-Israel. Hos 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by the Deliverer. And the LORD said to the deliverer, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD. Hos 1:3 So he went and took Completion the daughter of Two Cakes; which conceived, and bore him a son. Hos 1:4 And the LORD said unto him, Call his name God will sow; for yet a little while, and I will avenge the blood of God will sow upon the house of Jehovah is He, and will cause to cease the kingdom of the house of shall rule as God. Hos 1:5 And it shall come to pass at that day, that I will break the Strength of shall rule as God in the valley of God will sow. Hos 1:6 And she conceived again, and bore a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Not Pitied: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of shall rule as God; but I will utterly take them away. Hos 1:7 But I will have mercy upon the house of The Praise of the Lord-Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by Strength, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. Hos 1:8 Now when she had weaned Not Pitied, she conceived, and bore a son. Hos 1:9 Then said God, Call his name Not My People-Lo-ammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God. Hos 1:10 Yet the number of the children of shall rule as God shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. Hos 1:11 Then shall the children of The Praise of the Lord and the children of shall rule as God be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of God will sow. Hos 2:1 Say ye unto your brethren, My people; and to your sisters, Having Obtained Mercy. Hos 2:2 Plead with your bond of your family, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts; Hos 2:3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst. Hos 2:4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms. Hos 2:5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink. Hos 2:6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths. Hos 2:7 And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now. Hos 2:8 For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Master lord (the false god Baal). Hos 2:9 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness. Hos 2:10 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand. Hos 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts. Hos 2:12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them. Hos 2:13 And I will visit upon her the days of False gods, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgot me, saith the LORD. Hos 2:14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her. Hos 2:15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Trouble for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of That Oppresses-Egypt. Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me man of Salvation; and shalt call me no more My Idol, lord Over Me. Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of False gods out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. Hos 2:18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. Hos 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me forever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. Hos 2:20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD. Hos 2:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; Hos 2:22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear God will sow. Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. Hos 3:1 Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of shall rule as God, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine. Hos 3:2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for a homer of barley, and a half homer of barley: Hos 3:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee. Hos 3:4 For the children of Shall rule as God shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: Hos 3:5 Afterward shall the children of shall rule as God return, and seek the self existent eternal their God, and Well Beloved their king; and shall fear the self existent eternal and his goodness in the latter days.By the end of the Acts, Paul would have his council in Rome; those of the synagogue would hear one final time, and turn away. For the 3rd time, we read those dreadful words of Isaiah, and Paul is ‘sent’ to the nation, and, that they will hear. There were no more ‘gifts’ to call to Israel with, no raising of the dead; there were no more healing, no longer did signs follow those who believed. Not even Paul, who could at one time heal people with just a kerchief from his skirt, had sign, or a miracle to help anyone by. Peter’s first miracle was healing, Paul’s first miracle was judgment where he blinded Elymas the sorcerer. [Acts 13:11].The first letter Paul then writes is to those at Ephesus, where we no longer have an abundance of OT quotes, not even the name of the God of Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham. We have a clue in Eph 1:17, where we have the title; ‘the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory’. Do you see it? The chapter begins by telling us we have one blessing in heavenly places. Oh, but in this one blessing is contained ‘all spiritual blessings in heavenly places’, with ‘the God of our Lord Jesus Christ’. This is where we learn what happens to the world after Israel is divorced, and becomes ‘not my people’; and as it is written, He will not be their God. God in His foreknowledge then unveils the great secret hidden from generations and from ages [Col 1:26]. God blinds Israel, and ‘breaks down the middle wall of partition’, explaining; expanding. And further, that this company is given a Title, not the wife, nor the bride, but, "The Church which IS His body", sitting with Him, not just standing before Him (which would be glorious enough, albeit undeserving and unmerritable), but sitting down at the right Hand of God, with Him. And as if this unique position wasn’t enough, we are asked to glean a glimpse of understanding of this high calling, where we are further told that we shall appear with Him in Glory.Of course, God shall restore Israel as it is written, ‘in the land’, ‘in stock and in store’, as a ‘priestly nation’. Now, when we read the OT and the NT, if we should ask ourselves, does this verse apply to me, is this where my calling comes in; and if we are honest with ourselves, we can know where the hope of our calling lies: far above all, in heavenly places, with every spiritual blessing, seated with Him as the chruch which is His body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all, in Glory.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes, I am aware there is much deeper level of teaching in the meaning of the hebrew names and yes you are right Lo-Ammi means "not my people" but what you fail to mentiion is Lo-ammi's name was changed to "Ammi" means , His (God's ) people.Lo-Ammi" in Hebrew means "Not my people." Remember this chapter, as the book, is a symbolic gesture, using Hosea's family as a reminder of what God is going to do, and latter did, to the House of Israel" (not the Jews).Today the Jews are numbered, and in World War 11, the Germans reduced that number by a large percentage. God is saying here, that you cannot number Israel, so where are Israelites?They are comprise of all the Christian Nations around the world. All Western Europe is comprised of these Israelites; and America. The United States is Manasseh. Our Crest, seal and every thing about us is confirmed by scripture as to the makeup of Manasseh in the final generation.Most of the false ministers are teaching a doctrine which can not exist along side the truth of the word of God; and thus attribute any prophecy directed at Israel, to the Jews. This is why their interpretation of their Bible prophecy never works out.Many Prophets today write books explaining Bible prophecies, yet they rewrite their books, making changes to allow for the part of their prophecy which was untrue. This correction is necessary because their understanding of God's word is built upon man's traditions, and not God's word. They simply do not understand that God dealt with Israel and Judah separately. God divorced Israel, and scattered them. God allowed Israel to grow into many nations in these end times.Today when these Israelites, divorced by God, accept God's salvation message, and come to God through Christ's shed blood, they take on a new identity. They are now called "Christians" and are known as the Son's of God. Though they are Christians, they are still "Israel" with regards to Bible Prophecy, projected ahead to our generation, and living today in Christian Nations wherever those Nations exist."There", in that place, "it shall be said unto (or) them, "ye are the sons of the living God". That name today is "Christian." If you do not understand that those son's of the living God or that (Christians) are Israel in our last generation, then you will be off on all kinds of interpretations regarding the end time prophecy. Judah has a totally different set of prophecies.Judah is, and has returned to Palestine, thus planting the shoot of the Fig Tree that started the countdown in this final generation. Israel does not move back; there are simply to many of them. That is why God told Hosea, "that in the place where I said unto them, ye are not my People.", that place is where ever they happen to call home, England, Canada, the U.S.A. or where ever they are; they are to be the ones to fulfill the prophecies pertaining to "Israel", or the "House of Israel".The two tribes to carry the name Israel, and Abraham's blessing was given to Joseph's two son's. This is recorded in Genesis 48: 14-20. The Scepter, was given to rule, over Israel and was given to Judah. Gen. 49: 8-10.It is important to fix in your mind on this separation of Israel from God, yet in the end God will bring back Israel to Christ, by means of Christ's death on the crossIn the Latter days, we do greet our Friends and neighbors in God's name, and call ourselves Christians. "Ammi" means , His (God's ) people.