And Be Not Conformed To This World:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, as I was thinking about the things of this world, mostly when various lust come to mind, then this scripture says to me:

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You know, as I was thinking about the things of this world, mostly when various lust come to mind, then this scripture says to me:

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Rather than on the world, the believer needs to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rather than on the world, the believer needs to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2).

Never heard it put like that before. = "looking INTO Jesus." Good one. :)

John 19 5 "Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!"

Wow what a prophesy and he didn't even know what he'd said!!

And we all know the words of John Baptist..."Behold the Lamb..."

"Looking into Jesus" :) I like it!!

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never heard it put like that before. = "looking INTO Jesus." Good one. :)

John 19 5 "Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!"

Wow what a prophesy and he didn't even know what he'd said!!

And we all know the words of John Baptist..."Behold the Lamb..."

"Looking into Jesus" :) I like it!!
Yeah!