And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 5:15-21 Walk in The Light

15 Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16 making the most of your time, because the days are evil. 17 So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; 20 always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; 21 and be subject to one another in the fear of Christ.

Ephesians 5 NASB

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen! I need that today....having health issues again...but I know one of the greatest victories we can have...is praise in the face of our Enemy.
We are the head and not the tail, we are from above not beneath...
The joy of The Lord is our strength. Praise be to our God! \o/ \o/ \o/

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! I need that today....having health issues again...but I know one of the greatest victories we can have...is praise in the face of our Enemy.
We are the head and not the tail, we are from above not beneath...
The joy of The Lord is our strength. Praise be to our God! \o/ \o/ \o/
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
1 John 5:14

Reactions: Helen