And Jesus Came Up And Spoke To Them, Saying, “All Authority Has Been Given To Me In Heaven And On Earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thursday 1-5-23 5th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 12, 5783 16th. Winter Day

Luke 2:11

for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Romans 10:9

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Colossians 3:17

Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Peter 3:15

but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Revelation 17:14

These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

1 Corinthians 8:6

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

2 Corinthians 4:5

For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake.

Source: 8 Bible verses about Jesus Christ, Lord

Matthew 28:18
Verse Concepts
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Ephesians 1:21
Verse Concepts
far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

Matthew 28:18-20
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Matthew 11:27
Verse Concepts
All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Philippians 2:9
Verse Concepts
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

Colossians 2:10
Verse Concepts
and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority;

Matthew 28:19
Verse Concepts
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

1 Peter 3:22
Verse Concepts
who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.

John 3:35
Verse Concepts
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand.

Ephesians 1:20
Verse Concepts
which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,

Matthew 28:17
Verse Concepts
When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful.

John 17:2
Verse Concepts
even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life.

AD
1 Corinthians 15:24
Verse Concepts
then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

Philippians 2:10
Verse Concepts
so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

John 19:11
Verse Concepts
Jesus answered, “You would have no authority over Me, unless it had been given you from above; for this reason he who delivered Me to you has the greater sin.”

Matthew 26:64
Verse Concepts
Jesus *said to him, “You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

John 3:31
Verse Concepts
“He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.

Psalm 8:6
Verse Concepts
You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,

Daniel 7:13
Verse Concepts
“I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.

Colossians 1:15-18
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.read more.

Source: 20 Bible verses about All Authority Has Been Given To Jesus

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited: