and nothing shall by any means hurt you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

—- including the vaccine. My worry was that if this vaccine harms me or paralyzes me I would have no financial recourse as they made that law to protect the vaccine manufacturers since it is in emergency status, not FDA approved. But Jesus says nothing shall hurt me. It makes me reconsider the vaccine. Not because I fear, but it would give my family a little security. I’m just putting this thought out there for people considering the vaccine. I’m not against it for it, just weighing options.

Reactions: Nancy

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you

—- including the vaccine. My worry was that if this vaccine harms me or paralyzes me I would have no financial recourse as they made that law to protect the vaccine manufacturers since it is in emergency status, not FDA approved. But Jesus says nothing shall hurt me. It makes me reconsider the vaccine. Not because I fear, but it would give my family a little security. I’m just putting this thought out there for people considering the vaccine. I’m not against it for it, just weighing options.

When I've thought about it, I keep hearing in my spirit, "NO!!!"

I know that voice...

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have prayed and prayed about this and have gotten nothing. I figure if it is something God does not want me to do he would let me know.

I first heard God's voice 44 years ago, and am very familiar with it now.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If the vaccine kills me, my life insurance won't pay my wife. But if covid kills me, it will. So no vaccine for me.

Much love!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A trust issue bro ;)
Nothing in this world puts fear into me. Nothing "man" can do to me for sure and, if you have the trust and faith in Christ, and, obviously have no fear of the vac....then I say if it helps those around you who might weaker in the faith, feel more at ease around you then...go for it. I finally got the JJ JUST to shut everyone up! No fear and if there is after effects then, I just get to meet Jesus sooner :)

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A trust issue bro ;)
Nothing in this world puts fear into me. Nothing "man" can do to me for sure and, if you have the trust and faith in Christ, and, obviously have no fear of the vac....then I say if it helps those around you who might weaker in the faith, feel more at ease around you then...go for it. I finally got the JJ JUST to shut everyone up! No fear and if there is after effects then, I just get to meet Jesus sooner :)

No kidding right? I have no fear of death. In reality we Christians want to be with our Lord, not in this evil world. I think we are almost invincible until we finish our testimony.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No kidding right? I have no fear of death. In reality we Christians want to be with our Lord, not in this evil world. I think we are almost invincible until we finish our testimony.

"Invincible", lol. you are right actually I would say. God is not finished with us until He is, nothing can slow it down or speed it up! He sure knows the number of our days :)

Reactions: Mantis