. . . and the Morning Star rises in your hearts . . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 2
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

2 Peter 1
16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Galatians 4
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Much love!

Reactions: Base12

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Revelation 2
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

2 Peter 1
16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Galatians 4
19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my voice; for I stand in doubt of you.

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Much love!
This thread is about ILLUMINATION, without which there is only DARKNESS. The Lord's coming will be with BRIGHTNESS, and how effective it will be in destroying OPPOSITION.
2Th 2:8
(8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

(BTW Through my Landscaping & Property Maintenance Business I've been involved in tree stump removal for over three decades, and although mostly retired from such labour now, I still occasionally help with the odd stubborn one
Matthew 3:10 The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.)

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fascinating topic.

I snipped this from Blue Letter Bible...

full

Here is the direct link...

Day-Star - International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia

It's interesting how they associate that word with both Lucifer and Jesus.

Note that Phosphorus forms the 'Backbone' of DNA. Connected to the Backbone is the Word of God (A, C, G, T) that form's God's Book...

Psalms 139:16
"Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them"

Phosphorus could be the Stones of Fire...

Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire"

This thread is about ILLUMINATION

Since DNA is the Word of God, it gives Illumination...

Psalms 119:130
"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple"

The Word of God is a Lamp...

Psalms 119:105
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"

Thus, I believe the Candlestick is representative of DNA (Word + Light).

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus, I believe the Candlestick is representative of DNA (Word + Light).
This brings us back to Phosphorus rising in our Hearts.

I believe God is connecting everything we are posting about to the 'Tables' of the Heart...

Proverbs 3:3
"Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart"

2 Corinthians 3:3
"Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart"

The Tables are...

Adenine
Guanine
Cytosine
Thymine

In other words, the Tables are the Genetic Sequences in the Hearts of all of our Cells.

Our Glorified Bodies will be 'hardwired' via Genetic Upgrade so that we will be incapable of sinning.

The template for the upgrade is the Blood or DNA of Jesus. It's all very literal.