And they said Adenochrome ingestion, of children's blood was a myth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you, some kind of conspiracy theorist??

;)

Hugs
There's sometimes some level of truth to a conspiracy theory. It's just how much it's twisted from the truth.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Chain Breaker I actually found the stats on the chances of getting HIV from a blood transfusion:

"The risk to a hypothetical blood recipient from an average number of units transfused is, under baseline assumptions, approximately 1 in 34,000. Progressively more optimistic assumptions yield estimates of approximately 1 in 140,000 and 1 in 391,000." Risk of HIV Transmission from Blood Transfusion - Confronting AIDS - NCBI Bookshelf

Guess they're gambling with their lives. Will it lengthen or dramatically shorten their life? Hmmm
:I know::crossword:

Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @Chain Breaker I actually found the stats on the chances of getting HIV from a blood transfusion:

"The risk to a hypothetical blood recipient from an average number of units transfused is, under baseline assumptions, approximately 1 in 34,000. Progressively more optimistic assumptions yield estimates of approximately 1 in 140,000 and 1 in 391,000." Risk of HIV Transmission from Blood Transfusion - Confronting AIDS - NCBI Bookshelf

Guess they're gambling with their lives. Will it lengthen or dramatically shorten their life? Hmmm
It already seemed unethical, then when you throw in the possibility of HIV and other diseases, it just seems like a horrible idea all around.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing new, this blood harvesting and selling to the wealthy elites has been going on for decades behind closed doors

Think about China, Mexico, India, etc harvesting and $selling human organs$ to the world markets, it also has been going on for decades

Is the red cross upon a person's donation, putting them into a data base to match blood types of those in need of transplants?

Do these participants end up in cases of unknown disappearance, only to have their organs harvested for the world's wealthy and elites?

I believe the outcomes are more sinister than one could believe, as the wealty and elites will give their untold wealth for just one more year upon this earth

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Nothing new, this blood harvesting and selling to the wealthy elite has been going on for decades behind closed doors

Think about China, Mexico, India, etc harvesting and $selling human organs$ to the world markets, it also has been going on for decades

Is the red cross upon a person's donation, putting them into a data base to match blood types of those in need of transplants?

Do these participants end up in cases of unknown disappearance, only to have their organs harvested for the world's wealthy and elites?

I believe the outcomes are more sinister than one could believe, as the wealty and elites will give their untold wealth for just one more year upon this earth
The potential for child abuse is clearly very high and seeing the unfathomable depths of depravity of human hearts of the wicked, nothing is beyond possibility.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vampires...

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (1560-1614) was a Hungarian noblewoman and reputed serial killer of hundreds of young women in the 16th and 17th centuries.

Stories of her sadism and brutality quickly became part of national folklore, her infamy earning her the nickname “The Blood Countess” or “Countess Dracula”.

Báthory was said to have enjoyed drinking the blood of virgins, believing that it would preserve her beauty and youthfulness.

She was also rumoured to bathe in the blood of her young victims. The story goes that she developed this penchant after slapping a female servant in rage, and discovered her skin looked younger where the servant’s blood has splashed on.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vampires...
Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (1560-1614) was a Hungarian noblewoman and reputed serial killer of hundreds of young women in the 16th and 17th centuries.

Stories of her sadism and brutality quickly became part of national folklore, her infamy earning her the nickname “The Blood Countess” or “Countess Dracula”.

Báthory was said to have enjoyed drinking the blood of virgins, believing that it would preserve her beauty and youthfulness.

She was also rumoured to bathe in the blood of her young victims. The story goes that she developed this penchant after slapping a female servant in rage, and discovered her skin looked younger where the servant’s blood has splashed on.
Yes, is that the same as "Bloody Mary", let me check: Yes it is. My Mom used to tell me that story. What about Benjamin Franklin?

"The house was renovated and restored in 1998 by The Friends of Benjamin Franklin House in order for the house to be turned into a museum. During the excavation the remains of 10 individuals were identified, consisting of numerous bones and bone fragments; six of them identified as possible children." Benjamin Franklin House - Wikipedia

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation chapter 2 talks about the Doctrine of Jezebel.
Never really looked into it, other then to post the verse concerning the depths of Satan.
Rev 2:20
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Rev 2:21
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Rev 2:22
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
Rev 2:23
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
Rev 2:24
But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

2Ki 9:22
And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, Is it peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?

According to Geoffrey Bromiley, the depiction of Jezebel as "the incarnation of Canaanite cultic and political practices, detested by Israelite prophets and loyalists, has given her a literary life far beyond the existence of a ninth-century Tyrian princess."

Through the centuries, the name Jezebel came to be associated with false prophets. By the early 20th century, it was also associated with fallen or abandoned women. In Christian lore, a comparison to Jezebel suggested that a person was a pagan or an apostate masquerading as a servant of God. By manipulation and seduction, she misled the saints of God into sins of idolatry and sexual immorality. In particular, Christians associated Jezebel with promiscuity. The cosmetics which Jezebel applied before her death also led some Christians to associate makeup with vice. In the Middle Ages, the chronicler Matthew Paris criticised Isabella of Angoulême, the queen consort of John, King of England, by writing that she was "more Jezebel than Isabel". In modern usage, the name of Jezebel is sometimes used as a synonym for sexually promiscuous or controlling women. The Jezebel stereotype is an oppressive image and was used as a justification for sexual assault and sexual servitude during the eras of colonization and slavery in the United States.

Jezebel, Jezebel
If ever the devil was born without a pair of horns
It was you, Jezebel, it was you
If ever an angel fell, Jezebel, it was you
Jezebel, it was you
If ever a pair of eyes promised paradise
Deceiving me, grieving me, leaving me blue
Jezebel, it was you
If ever the devil's plan was made to torment man
It was you, Jezebel, it was you
Could be better that I never know a lover such as you
Forsaking dreams and all for the siren call of your arms
Like a demon, love possessed me, you obsessed me constantly
What evil star is mine, that my fate's design should be Jezebel?
If ever a pair of eyes promised paradise
Deceiving me, grieving me, leaving me blue
Jezebel, it was you
If ever the devil's plan was made to torment man
It was you, Jezebel, it was you, night and day, every way
Jezebel, Jezebel, Jezebel!

Songwriters
SHANKLIN, WAYNE

Read more: Frankie Laine - Jezebel Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The potential for child abuse is clearly very high and seeing the unfathomable depths of depravity of human hearts of the wicked, nothing is beyond possibility.
No need for under age children, the age of consent in many states in America is 16-18 years old, they will consent willfully for a $1,000 payment for a pint of their blood