And you think you got problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
One day Bob finally decided that 10 kids was enough so he went to his doctor in Alabama to see what is doctor could do from stopping him from having anymore kids. His doctor said well Bob take a cherry bomb put it in your right hand and count to 10 on your fingers. Bob wasnt so sure about this so he went to a doctor up north in Washington. He asked the doctor what do I do I have 10 kids and I dont want anymore. The doctor said well the proceedure will take about an hour see what we do is cut your... wait a minute where did you say you were from asked the doctor. Alabama said Bob. O said the doctor well then take a cherry bomb put it in your right hand and count to 10 on your fingers. So when Bob got back home he decided to try this. He took a cherry bomb put it in his right hand and started counting, 1 2 3 4 5 put the cherry bomb betweeb his legs to count on the other hand, 6 7 8 9 10 BOOM!!! no more kids!
smile.gif

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
If I had been him I would have found another alternative such as becoming a monk a lot less painful huh.........

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
(Jerusalem Junkie;44864)
If I had been him I would have found another alternative such as becoming a monk a lot less painful huh.........
Heaps less painful. All I could think was "ouch".

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I'll tell the rest of the story. Later on, Bob's kids all grew up and left. His wife was not really very friendly with him and left him to himself. However, he had a dog that loved him and was his best friend. One day, Bob said to his wife, "Ya know honey, sometimes a man needs more than one friend if you know what I mean."His wife smiled and said to him, "I know just what you mean, honey." So she went out and got him another dog.
biggrin.gif

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
(tim_from_pa;44888)
I'll tell the rest of the story. Later on, Bob's kids all grew up and left. His wife was not really very friendly with him and left him to himself. However, he had a dog that loved him and was his best friend. One day, Bob said to his wife, "Ya know honey, sometimes a man needs more than one friend if you know what I mean."His wife smiled and said to him, "I know just what you mean, honey." So she went out and got him another dog.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
. I love it.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Medical fact.Only 5lbs of pressure is enough to permanently sterilize the testes.

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
(kriss;44901)
Do I need to put an "PG" rating on this thread
smile.gif

Looks possible the way it is going.
biggrin.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Wakka;44894)
Medical fact.Only 5lbs of pressure is enough to permanently sterilize the testes.
So what are you saying Wakka that a cherry bomb is overkill?
smile.gif