Angels and the Kingdom show up during service

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

generalstu86

Dec 30, 2008
Yesterday was an incredible day with God!!!:I have heard of testimonies regarding these kind of Kingdom invasions, yet until yesterday, I had never experienced it. I have always questioned the validity of such testimonies, not anymore--God is Amazing!!!It's always amazing how God seems to do the greatest things in our lives when we least expect it!My family and I attended another church yesterday to support my mother-in-law who was preaching at this particular church!The service was different from what I was use to, but very good nevertheless. During the sermon, all I could see behind my 'mom' an incredible bright light, and all of a sudden three angels walked through what I would describe as a port-hole and they mingled on the platform. At first I thought I was seeing things, but as the service continued God began to speak to me and I began to see things in the spirit. There was another door that opened on the other side of the platform. As the door opened up a gentle smooth breeze began to blow through. As the breeze blew through the church, a crystal river appeared in the middle of the church. The angels were playing, and dancing, and it appeared that they were preparing for something. It's amazing how our minds fight the things of the spirit.To make a very long yet amazing story short, I was directed to deliver a message to the two pastors of the church. In only the way God can, both of them were very willing to listen, and when the message was finally delivered, both men were in tears, they could not move. Both pastors were 'dumbfounded' at the authenticity of the words that were spoken. I would love to tell you what was said, but I really believe that it isn't my story to tell. The message was for these two men, and it's their story to tell. My story is that God is so good, and just when you don't expect it, and when you are simply minding your own business, how God can step into our realm and simply explode His Kingdom all over us. Both men were completely renewed in their spirit. The senior pastor said to me later that afternoon when we spoke over the phone, "Every word that proceeded from your lips, it was like each word was a seed, and the moment the seed landed in my spirit, that seed blossomed into revelational fruit in my spirit, completely renewing my spirit like I have never experienced before!!! My spirit was made new in just those few moments when God's Glory showed up!!Isn't God amazing?? It is amazing when we allow our spirits to enter the realm of His Glory, and the incredible, life giving words that proceed from the mouth of God!!Be encouraged, God wants to invade your life, your space, your spirit.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
A question...You saw these things in a vision, right?How did you give the message to the preachers? by prophecy or tongues?