Angels Behold the Face of My Father

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I saw the following verse and as often happens...suddenly see something new:

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father which is in heaven.

These "little ones," speak of the man child, God's very elect...They are not to be despised for they are filled with the Holy Spirit. As He dwells in us...to despise the man child(ren) is to despise The Man Child Jesus.

The new realization concerns...."in heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father." I always saw that as the elect having guardian angels of some kind. Now I see it is the man child/very elect...ARE the angels that behold the face of our Father.

Man has a terrestrial and a celestial body...in one. The celestial/angelic body is our spirit...it is our angel. Once we have crucified our flesh/terrestrial body it allows Him to dwell in us. So, our angel beholds the face of the Father.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Behold the face of My Father....beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord.

MichaelH

Nov 28, 2013
whirlwind said:
These "little ones," speak of the man child, God's very elect...They are not to be despised for they are filled with the Holy Spirit. As He dwells in us...to despise the man child(ren) is to despise The Man Child Jesus.

The new realization concerns...."in heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father." I always saw that as the elect having guardian angels of some kind. Now I see it is the man child/very elect...ARE the angels that behold the face of our Father.

Man has a terrestrial and a celestial body...in one. The celestial/angelic body is our spirit...it is our angel. Once we have crucified our flesh/terrestrial body it allows Him to dwell in us. So, our angel beholds the face of the Father.
I would seriously rethink this one.

Elizabeth

Dec 14, 2013
The OP is mistaken. That verse is talking about Guardian Angels. We are not angels. The existence of Guardian Angels is a dogma of the Christian faith. Here's another verse: "There shall no evil come to thee: not shall the scourge come near thy dwelling. For He hath given His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways" (Psalm 90:10-12).