Angels to Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said Let us make man in our image Genesis 1:26 What is He talking about. Why are we in these flesh body's. The teachings of man would have you believe the Earth was created 6,000 years ago and that man was created at that time. It doesn't matter what verses you quote. That's what man has been tough.

and so that makes it correct. What does God mean in Genesis 1:28 when he says REPLENISH the Earth. Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. What doe's that verse mean? If you understand the word of God. He's telling you of our PREXEISTANCE . There are other verses in the word of God. The book of Job 1:6-7 Now there was a day when the Sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them. What does this tell you ? It tells me the Sons of God and Satan being one of them were with God.

The truth of it all is we were created long ago. Satan rebelled and wanted to be worshiped. 1/3rd of us took his side this is the 1/3rd written of in the book of Revelation. We are here as a test without the fiscal presents of Father. He wants to know do you Love Him or Satan. At the end of this Earth age when Jesus returns we will all be returned to the Spirit body we were first created in.1st Corinthians 15:52.

The book of Genesis tells of the Angels who refused to be born of Woman only to try and disrupt Fathers plan by seducing woman. This came after Satan had made his attempt.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven even the son of man which is in heaven. What does this verse say ?

For those who do not believe we were once with the Father in heaven. And did not exist until Genesis 1:26-28 Try reading Fathers word with understanding and pray for his giving you understanding.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said Let us make man in our image Genesis 1:26 What is He talking about. Why are we in these flesh body's. The teachings of man would have you believe the Earth was created 6,000 years ago and that man was created at that time. It doesn't matter what verses you quote. That's what man has been tough.
Here i do agree with you. the Earth is older that 6,000 literal years. but no pre-adamic race nor angels, see next.

and so that makes it correct. What does God mean in Genesis 1:28 when he says REPLENISH the Earth. Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. What doe's that verse mean? If you understand the word of God. He's telling you of our PREXEISTANCE . There are other verses in the word of God. The book of Job 1:6-7 Now there was a day when the Sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord and Satan came also among them. What does this tell you ? It tells me the Sons of God and Satan being one of them were with God.
GINOLJC, not saying that you're right or wrong, but I must disagree.
A. REPLENISH: it means to "fill", not do it again, my source Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English.

B. Jeremiah 1:5 is speaking of the spirit in man, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". so the spirit is given after the flesh is birthed. and when the flesh dies, the spirit returns to God, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it". NO PREEXISTENCE. only in God.

C. Job 1:6 & 7 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it". Satan, an angel is never a son of god, physically or spiritually. for son is a title which no angel have, Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?" and Job 1:6 & 7 is a time. so at any time, no angel is a son. sons are humans, and Job was a son of God.
The truth of it all is we were created long ago. Satan rebelled and wanted to be worshiped. 1/3rd of us took his side this is the 1/3rd written of in the book of Revelation.
here I must disagree agree again. just keep one hand on Revelation 12, and the other on Matthews chapter 2 you will find all the character there including the 1/3 that was gathered by the dragon.
We are here as a test without the fiscal presents of Father. He wants to know do you Love Him or Satan. At the end of this Earth age when Jesus returns we will all be returned to the Spirit body we were first created in.1st Corinthians 15:52.
I suggest you, read 1 Corinthians 15:35=38 also
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven even the son of man which is in heaven. What does this verse say ?
it says that God is a diversity of himself in flesh and blood at the same time Spirit in heaven without flesh and blood.
For those who do not believe we were once with the Father in heaven. And did not exist until Genesis 1:26-28 Try reading Fathers word with understanding and pray for his giving you understanding.
we were foreordained for GOOD works, 2 Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began". Christ didn't come until just until over two thousand years ago. we're in the mind of God.

hope this helped. be blessed.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G
Here i do agree with you. the Earth is older that 6,000 literal years. but no pre-adamic race nor angels, see next.

GINOLJC, not saying that you're right or wrong, but I must disagree.
A. REPLENISH: it means to "fill", not do it again, my source Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English.

B. Jeremiah 1:5 is speaking of the spirit in man, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein". so the spirit is given after the flesh is birthed. and when the flesh dies, the spirit returns to God, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it". NO PREEXISTENCE. only in God.

C. Job 1:6 & 7 "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it". Satan, an angel is never a son of god, physically or spiritually. for son is a title which no angel have, Hebrews 1:5 "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?" and Job 1:6 & 7 is a time. so at any time, no angel is a son. sons are humans, and Job was a son of God.

here I must disagree agree again. just keep one hand on Revelation 12, and the other on Matthews chapter 2 you will find all the character there including the 1/3 that was gathered by the dragon.

I suggest you, read 1 Corinthians 15:35=38 also

it says that God is a diversity of himself in flesh and blood at the same time Spirit in heaven without flesh and blood.

we were foreordained for GOOD works, 2 Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began". Christ didn't come until just until over two thousand years ago. we're in the mind of God.

hope this helped. be blessed.
humans used to be angels? hmm.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SATAN Rebelled against God. He wanted to sit in the place of Jesus. He wanted to be worshiped as God. Worshiped by who? By man. Not a Flesh man but a Spirit man. As it is written. Before you were put in that Flesh Body you were in Your Spirit Body. At the return of Christ you will go back to your Spirit Body. Or more easily said loose your flesh. As it is written.

To not understand this is to not understand the word.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said: ↑

I guess so, in every parent eye their child to them are little angels....... (smile).

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
bbyrd009 said: ↑

I guess so, in every parent eye their child to them are little angels....... (smile).
that is because we personify angels though, and imagine that we might get to have a convo with Michael someday or whatever, not because our rug rats are actually angels.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is because we personify angels though, and imagine that we might get to have a convo with Michael someday or whatever, not because our rug rats are actually angels.
SMILE...... LOL.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
<snip>
As it is written. Before you were put in that Flesh Body you were in Your Spirit Body.
<snip>

Would you be so kind as to please provide chapter and verse regarding that. Reminds me of perhaps something from Galatians, though that would not be correct either.

To not understand this is to not understand the word.

Ouch! Since everyone is at a different place in their journey and growth, such a statement is rather harsh in my opinion. Even to the point of perhaps bringing judgment upon one's own head. Just because I understand something in one manner which may vary from the understanding of another, does not allow me to make such a statement as you do above.

Many have different / varying understandings, and in many cases, I have perhaps seen merit to various understandings. The comparison and discussion of such helps to perhaps bring a deeper understanding to many.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah, it really makes me wonder.....or not. Someone else brought this subject up once before a while ago and I addressed it as nothing more than another false belief in a very long line of false beliefs. If I were to sit here bothering to address them all, over and over again, I wouldn't have much of a life.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all non believers of per-existing. Do you believe Jesus per-existed. I do. Do you not believe the words of Jesus Christ. John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in Heaven. This verse alone tells it all. John 3:5 Verily verily I say unto thee: Except a man be born of Water and of Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God . Here seeking of being born of Water doesn't mean being Baptized as many believe. He's talking about being Born in the Flesh when a mothers Water brakes. The fallen Angels, those of us who refused to be born into the Flesh only to Take Wives in the book of Genesis. These are Souls that will perish along with Satan. This World Age will not end until every Soul in Heaven has passed through this Age and proving to Love God not Satan. Like it or not this is Written it's the word of God the Father and it will pass just as it is written.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, Jesus pre-existed before His conception here. He is God. But to equate that to humans pre-existing before conception is really stretching things. As for God fore-knowing a individual before they were conceived, that is simply because He is not bound to the constraints of time since time is a created dimensionality, and knows the end from the beginning.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, Jesus always existed, he's eternal, immortal. only the Christ, (the son of God) the flesh did not pre-exist. understand, the spirit that shared or diversified himself in that flesh is eternal. only the flesh, born by Mary, manifested, or came into existence at a point in time, not the Spirit that dwelled in it for 33 1/2 years.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were not speaking of Flesh preexisting. Understand you have two body's. And why were you put in these Flesh body's to begin with. Why didn't God just put us in the Spirit body and go from there. The simple answer is He did do just that. It was Satan's rebellion that put us in these Flesh body's. We leave our Flesh body's at the Lord's return. With all due respect. Some people don't even know why we are here as we are.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were not speaking of Flesh preexisting. Understand you have two body's. And why were you put in these Flesh body's to begin with. Why didn't God just put us in the Spirit body and go from there. The simple answer is He did do just that. It was Satan's rebellion that put us in these Flesh body's. We leave our Flesh body's at the Lord's return. With all due respect. Some people don't even know why we are here as we are.
GINOLJC, finally someone understand the two bodies, as with our Lord, son of man, and son of God. but to answer your question, "why were you put in these Flesh body's to begin with. Why didn't God just put us in the Spirit body and go from there". hmmmmm?, well let the bible answer. Romans 8:19 "For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope". now as for our flesh bodies, there was nothing wrong with our flesh bodies before we fell. we communion with God perfectly, without sin IN THIS WORLD. it was nothing wrong with us in this world until sin entered. so I can't buy that theory that we were in spirit bodies before. because the bodies that we get at his return are not immaterial, or ethereal at all. a spirit body simply means a body dominated by the Spirit.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear friend it was Satan who first fell. And that's why your in the flesh. AS it is written it's not meant that all would understand.
Have a Blessed Day

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yeah, it really makes me wonder.....or not. Someone else brought this subject up once before a while ago and I addressed it as nothing more than another false belief in a very long line of false beliefs.
it is at least a naive perspective on a "spirit," which we even have colloquialisms to better describe. "In the spirit of _____" is likely a better perspective.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Some people don't even know why we are here as we are.
hey, many believe that Paul was waiting for physical death to be "with the Lord," too;
many people still believe that the Bible is the Word.
and most of these two seem to love being considered "teachers" too lol. Whaddya gonnado?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear friend it was Satan who first fell. And that's why your in the flesh. AS it is written it's not meant that all would understand.
Have a Blessed Day
GINOLJC, Satan fell first? just asking, provide book chapter and verse stating that Satan was the first to fall. before you answer please read Ezekiel 28:11-15, because it states that Satan was in the Garden of Eden, PERFECT. so that should put an end to any pre-adamic, or angelic race before the fall. and satan also was the light bearer, (NOT THE LIGHT) but the light light bearer (as Isaiah points out, 14:12-17 ) in the Garden. and please note Adam was formed before the Garden, see Genesis, 2:8. looking to hear your reply.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, Satan fell first? just asking, provide book chapter and verse stating that Satan was the first to fall. before you answer please read Ezekiel 28:11-15, because it states that Satan was in the Garden of Eden, PERFECT. so that should put an end to any pre-adamic, or angelic race before the fall. and satan also was the light bearer, (NOT THE LIGHT) but the light light bearer (as Isaiah points out, 14:12-17 ) in the Garden. and please note Adam was formed before the Garden, see Genesis, 2:8. looking to hear your reply.
Realy ? I can't believe a Christian, a believer of the word would say such a thing. To rightly divide Gods word , to fully understand you first have to understand the beginning. Satan fell first ? You have to be Joking.

Have a Blessed Day