Anointed, Appointed, Blessed,Healthy, Wealthy and Hated by the World!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anointed,Appointed, Blessed, Healthy and Wealthy but Hated by the World!!
2019 Southwest Believers’ Convention: Jesse Duplantis - The Power of Being a Dreamer

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anointed,Appointed, Blessed, Healthy and Wealthy but Hated by the World!!
2019 Southwest Believers’ Convention: Jesse Duplantis - The Power of Being a Dreamer

The self fulfilling prophecy, rich folk give me money and God will bless you.
I am so rich because God has blessed me, not because I got all you folk to make me wealthy so making this
message of giving me more money grows even stronger. I wonder at what point this becomes obscene and
explodes in a pile of hypocrisy and failure. I suppose when things get tough again and the only thing that works
is reality and real relationships and love working through the Lords people. God bless you

Some suggested that the roman empire fell because they got too self indulgent and lost any fight. Look around,
with the girth of a fair percentage of the population they are already beyond fighting, rather fighting to climb any
stairs whatsoever.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You can and will have what you say and believe for!!

Really. Do you believe you have the power to create things ex-nihilo, out of nothing?
If not, you can only have what has already been created, no matter what one might say or believe.

The sad thing is in a wealthy society much can come to be because of the wonders of mass-production and
trade, not because of miraculous Gods intervention. And preachers to young ambitious upwardly mobile people
will always have success, because the power of their lives is going that way anyway.

So when things happen people ascribe this to God rather than their natural return for the effort sown at the
beginning. It is why some preaching is just deceptive success prophecy to people who are already successful.

It is why this is desperately sad in a poor community with little prospects and much need. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who really believes God wants His family sick and poor?? Think!
We are rich in Christ, and we deserve no more than anyone, yet we still love. Jesus gave up heaven because love is not bounded by easy and having a nice time. Think! It is a shame that any think any thing from this world matters, it Christ in us that is our light, amen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have what you say!!! So don't then turn and try to blame God if you are sick and poor!!!

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have what you say!!! So don't then turn and try to blame God if you are sick and poor!!!
I do not blame God for difficult things but thank Him for life every day. The fresh always want more, God's children bow the knee and bless for what they have. Today we live longer than ever before with medicine to help cure most issues. What a blessing, amen. And after death we will be home, amen