Another God Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sunday 12th November 2023
I had a dream today, just before I woke this morning. In it I was standing in an empty room in an empty house.
I was looking around for my furniture which was supposed to have been delivered but there was no sign of it. Then somebody told me it had all been left next door.

Sure enough when I looked out of the window it was all piled up against the next door fence and covered in a tarpaulin. I woke up feeling empty and saying fill me, fill me.

Now this dream has stuck with me throughout the day and I am wondering if it was one of my ‘God dreams’.
My prayer this morning, as I sat with my cuppa and my bible, was to be re-filled with the Holy Spirit and to be able enter fully into the worship and hear the preacher.

Over the past weeks I have been going with my son I have been inhibited by his presence and also because I didn’t know the songs.
Today I knew all of them and felt free to worship and praise God as I had in days gone by. It was wonderful and I could feel myself shaming with the joy of it. And my friend Dave preached and I heard every word.
God is surely good and gracious.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday 12th November 2023
I had a dream today, just before I woke this morning. In it I was standing in an empty room in an empty house.
I was looking around for my furniture which was supposed to have been delivered but there was no sign of it. Then somebody told me it had all been left next door.

Sure enough when I looked out of the window it was all piled up against the next door fence and covered in a tarpaulin. I woke up feeling empty and saying fill me, fill me.

Now this dream has stuck with me throughout the day and I am wondering if it was one of my ‘God dreams’.
My prayer this morning, as I sat with my cuppa and my bible, was to be re-filled with the Holy Spirit and to be able enter fully into the worship and hear the preacher.

Over the past weeks I have been going with my son I have been inhibited by his presence and also because I didn’t know the songs.
Today I knew all of them and felt free to worship and praise God as I had in days gone by. It was wonderful and I could feel myself shaming with the joy of it. And my friend Dave preached and I heard every word.
God is surely good and gracious.
I am not interpreting this dream! All I will say is what I thought when I read it.
I thought of the rapture, that we will be leaving everything behind ... all material stuff ... can't take it with you.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not interpreting this dream! All I will say is what I thought when I read it.
I thought of the rapture, that we will be leaving everything behind ... all material stuff ... can't take it with you.
To be honest I know nothing about the rapture, I'd never heard of it till I joined a site like this. But I have had many what I call 'God dreams' over the years and can still remember them all. It was about me being empty and needing the Holy Spirit to fill me again. And he did.

Reactions: dev553344

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I write down all of my dreams. There is a distinction between "God dreams" and regular dreams. I dream them in full color. I remember the "God dreams" not the regular. So, start writing them down and go back and read them later and you'll know what they were about.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I write down all of my dreams. There is a distinction between "God dreams" and regular dreams. I dream them in full color. I remember the "God dreams" not the regular. So, start writing them down and go back and read them later and you'll know what they were about.
I have written them all down and unlike a normal dream which is gone as soon as you open your eyes, I can remember them all. They all teach me something about God or give me guidance and occasionally a message to share with my church fellowship. If I think I've had a God dream and don't fully know the meaning of it I ask Him and he shows me. It always feels special for the Almighty to communicate personally with me in this way.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have written them all down and unlike a normal dream which is gone as soon as you open your eyes, I can remember them all. They all teach me something about God or give me guidance and occasionally a message to share with my church fellowship. If I think I've had a God dream and don't fully know the meaning of it I ask Him and he shows me. It always feels special for the Almighty to communicate personally with me in this way.
That's good. Sometimes He tells me to go back and read a dream (written down} to get clarity.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Ghost is awesome, I need him in my life so much!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's good. Sometimes He tells me to go back and read a dream (written down} to get clarity.
I do that sometimes too. It's to remember these special times when god has spoken to me through my dreams which have often been what I call 'life lessons'.

I have made a book of my poems and another of some of the insights god has shown me through nature so maybe I should do one of my God drams.