Another Merry god Incarnated Baby Born Celebration?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most folks next week will again be celebrating the god incarnated birth of a baby boy destined and became the savior of mankind.

I will be noting that Jesus was born or created for the first time around 4 BC most probably in September and not December, by God’s divine creative power or spirit that fertilized a woman’s egg with his sperm. I will celebrate the perfect sinless image of God, called Jesus, the son of God; not the god, archangel or God son of God. The latter concept is sourced from pagan mythology and not scripture.

God became present within Jesus at the instant Jesus was conceived and Jesus always maintained his own self and nature and human identity. God was indeed with Jesus (Emmanuel) and thus with the all people as their savior. Jesus was born as assurance to people that God was with them, as God did the same in the OT with other men.

God is with us in the person of Jesus; not God as Jesus. God the Father was actively working in His Son by empowering him to reconcile us to Himself.

God did not become the human Jesus or incarnated himself as a human. Or for that matter as some also believe that an archangel or a pre-existed god (‘lowered’ himself) Jesus incarnated himself into a new baby boy. This is not scriptural. God made the human and stayed resident within him. Just as with a new believer, God presence lives with that person from that point forth from rebirth.

Today, Jesus is still the same sinless being and son of God and never God, or a previous archangel or his pre-existent god-self. He now has a heavenly body that is immortal. All true believers with have the same type of body. Jesus is the same perfect image of his Father.

Again. I celebrate God’s decision to save mankind by creating the only perfect human being as his human image as the 2nd and last Adam that was born to die for us and ‘drank’ of the tree of life.

No incarnation, just the birth of a very special human baby boy at a point in the past at a time ripe for salvation. He was designed by God and lovingly possessed him from his birth as his only true son.

God cannot beget God or manifest himself into a human egg because God would not then not be truly God with his unique eternal nature.

God is always with us through Jesus, for those that believe in him.

The angel said to Mary, the child would be holy (sanctified with the presence of his Father) and born (begotten) not incarnated as a baby. That would be a ‘game-changer’ indeed. One has to add and read into scripture to make the latter a reality. You cannot get it out of scripture by just reading it.

The source of confusion and gross misinterpretation of Jesus’ birth lies in the fact that some early prominent ‘Christians’ compromised with many pagans and the surrounding cultures of the time to kick-start the Christian religion. They then added ideas such as incarnation, trinity and even that Jesus was the Holy spirit, and aligned selected scripture verses to fit and support their forced chaotic theories.

It’s a shame that many follow these distorted pagan ideas today and follow a false incarnated Jesus and a non-eternal God.

Enjoy the season for hope and peace as a blessing for those that love the Father our God Almighty, and his Son, Jesus Christ.

APAK

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most folks next week will again be celebrating the god incarnated birth of a baby boy destined and became the savior of mankind.

I will be noting that Jesus was born or created for the first time around 4 BC most probably in September and not December, by God’s divine creative power or spirit that fertilized a woman’s egg with his sperm. I will celebrate the perfect sinless image of God, called Jesus, the son of God; not the god, archangel or God son of God. The latter concept is sourced from pagan mythology and not scripture.

God became present within Jesus at the instant Jesus was conceived and Jesus always maintained his own self and nature and human identity. God was indeed with Jesus (Emmanuel) and thus with the all people as their savior. Jesus was born as assurance to people that God was with them, as God did the same in the OT with other men.

God is with us in the person of Jesus; not God as Jesus. God the Father was actively working in His Son by empowering him to reconcile us to Himself.

God did not become the human Jesus or incarnated himself as a human. Or for that matter as some also believe that an archangel or a pre-existed god (‘lowered’ himself) Jesus incarnated himself into a new baby boy. This is not scriptural. God made the human and stayed resident within him. Just as with a new believer, God presence lives with that person from that point forth from rebirth.

Today, Jesus is still the same sinless being and son of God and never God, or a previous archangel or his pre-existent god-self. He now has a heavenly body that is immortal. All true believers with have the same type of body. Jesus is the same perfect image of his Father.

Again. I celebrate God’s decision to save mankind by creating the only perfect human being as his human image as the 2nd and last Adam that was born to die for us and ‘drank’ of the tree of life.

No incarnation, just the birth of a very special human baby boy at a point in the past at a time ripe for salvation. He was designed by God and lovingly possessed him from his birth as his only true son.

God cannot beget God or manifest himself into a human egg because God would not then not be truly God with his unique eternal nature.

The angel said to Mary, the child would be holy (sanctified with the presence of his Father) and born (begotten) not incarnated as a baby. That would be a ‘game-changer’ indeed. One has to add and read into scripture to make the latter a reality. You cannot get it out of scripture by just reading it.

The source of confusion and gross misinterpretation of Jesus’ birth lies in the fact that some early prominent ‘Christians’ compromised with many pagans and the surrounding cultures of the time to kick-start the Christian religion. They then added ideas such as incarnation, trinity and even that Jesus was the Holy spirit, and aligned selected scripture verses to fit and support their forced chaotic theories.

It’s a shame that many follow these distorted pagan ideas today and follow a false incarnated Jesus and a non-eternal God.

Enjoy the season for hope and peace as a blessing for those that love the Father our God Almighty, and his Son, Jesus Christ.

APAK

Truth is, in our limit limited understanding, the father did not put sperm and Mary. God is not a male or female.

As well, where in normal fertilization the egg and sperm create a baby with its own unique personality.

Again, not the case here. The Holy Spirit, by command of the father, by whatever means supplied the male requirements to merge with her egg.

But no personality was created, that came from the second person entering an indwelling that fertilized egg without becoming the egg.

All of this is totally beyond our ability to understand.

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where should one start in addressing this very confused and confusing post? Almost every sentence is chock full of error.
Either Jesus is God or He is not the Savior of Mankind. Since you have written God as *god*, it is clear that you are really confused.
[quote]I will be noting that Jesus was born or created for the first time around 4 BC most probably in September and not December...[/quote]
Let's agree it was September 11. But how can the Creator be created? That is totally absurd.
...by God’s divine creative power or spirit that fertilized a woman’s egg with his sperm
This is pure nonsense, since the divine power of the Holy Spirit had nothing to do with sperm.
I will celebrate the perfect sinless image of God, called Jesus, the son of God
Well if you really believed that you would have written *Son of God*, not *son of God*. Jesus can only be the express image of God if He Himself is God, therefore the Father addresses the Son as *God*. Kindly read and study Hebrews 1, and get your understanding aligned with Scripture.
... not the god, archangel or God son of God. The latter concept is sourced from pagan mythology and not scripture.
Only the cults believe that Jesus is also Michael the archangel. But the archangel is a creature, while Jesus is his Creator. The rest of that sentence makes absolutely no sense.
God became present within Jesus at the instant Jesus was conceived and Jesus always maintained his own self and nature and human identity.
This is the baloney known as Gnosticism.
God was indeed with Jesus (Emmanuel) and thus with the all people as their savior.
Because of your confusion you have totally misinterpreted the meaning of Emmanuel. It means that God -- Jesus -- is with us. No man hath seen God [the Father] at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. (John 1:18)
Jesus was born as assurance to people that God was with them, as God did the same in the OT with other men.
You can't have it both ways. God the Son was with men in human form. And when He appeared to men in the OT, it was still the pre-incarnate Christ, either the Angel of the LORD or as the Word.
Why do you have such a problem with acknowledging that Jesus is God, when the Bible makes it crystal clear? This whole post is a DENIAL that Jesus is God, and except one believes that He is *I AM* that person will die in their sins.
God did not become the human Jesus or incarnated himself as a human.
This is a blatant and outright denial of Bible truth and Gospel truth. God the Father did NOT *incarnate Himself*. It is God the Word, who was with the Father, and who is God, who took human form (incarnation) and became Jesus of Nazareth.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.(John 1:1)
Or for that matter as some also believe that an archangel or a pre-existed god (‘lowered’ himself) Jesus incarnated himself into a new baby boy. This is not scriptural.
Neither is your false doctrine that Jesus is NOT God. And two wrongs do not make a right.
God made the human and stayed resident within him.
Looks like you've been feasting with the Gnostics, and drinking their Kool-Aid.

The rest of your post is merely a feeble attempt to justify your false beliefs. But no matter how frequently you repeat yourself, the truth will remain the truth, and the lies will be exposed.

Reactions: GodsGrace and Nancy

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why try to answer it at all? If he believes that, then he believes it. I am sure he has already either read or heard any of the points any of us could bring up. And he will still believe what he believes.

Reactions: Nancy

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

APAK
Utterly boring chimera.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie T said
Entertaining story

Not only entertaining but a fairytale at that.

Tell me Bible teacher, is it a sin to celebrate Jesus’ Birthday? Where can we find this scripture?

I will be noting that Jesus was born or created for the first time around 4 BC most probably in September and not December

I agree the month was September but you are off by two years with your guess on the year Jesus was born. You did not take into account the two years of Matthew 2:16. Just as you do not take into account the other verses that declare Jesus is God, the second person in the Trinity, and that there are three distinct persons that subsist in the Godhead, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

As for the rest of your post no need to reply as we have killed to death this subject many, many times in the past.

However, I leave you this ominous warning:

Galatians 1:8-9
8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9) As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that we have received, let him be accursed.

Did you know that when a thing is repeated twice God is driving home a point?

To God Be The Glory

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@APAK

Hello there.
Long time no see...nice to see you back again....I have missed your friendly face around here.

Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas season with your family.

Bless you....Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@APAK
Welcome back my friend. Sorry your welcome was so rough, but I guess you expected that...

Haha!! Yes, he is a big boy...he can take care of himself.
The stone throwers are always ready to judge...but, in the cold light of day, I wonder how 'pure and holy' their walk with the Lord is!!

They are very quick to "show themselves" as righteous.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@"ByGrace" and @amadeus Hello again friends....took some off to do some other pressing and even other enjoyable things....I love the Lord and those that do aswell..

Oh, the reaction to this thread is to be expected. I wish those that oppose my views would at lead provide some 'decent' scriptural basis and logic besides just saying that this or that scripture means this or that, PERIOD; and also without parroting scripture and along side it saying what they think it means without any explanation - as their proof. A little more depth would gain some points, at least with me. I still read the same shallow responses I've seen for many years now that have no scriptural and scholastic basis. Example, how can the word the Greek transliterated word 'logos' mean a person, let alone Jesus?!! I just get chirping crickets all the time and yet they will defend that 'logos' means Jesus to the end. I just cannot understand this type of ignorance, will no willingness to at least examine the claim independently and seriously, without getting their taught doctrine and emotions in the way. You see if you collapse and prove (which I have in the past) the confusing and false doctrine and misinterpretation of John 1:1-3 and 14, the word/logos as 'the' Jesus, it all becomes nonsense and it all collapses, and so it should. To think that folks hang their deep and dear beliefs on a few misunderstood scriptures is amazing.

I guess if I said that the last and 2nd Adam has to be God Almighty this time, because God himself could not take any chances on our salvation, and had to be the 'perfect' sacrifice, and that of course the 1st Adam could never be (this part is true as the 2nd Adam)); just a plain human being. Then all would agree? And we would all sing in harmony? Well that's not happening....with me anyway.

I hope you are both doing fine

Bless you guys,

APAK

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of like this expression of those times.
John 1 The Passion Translation (TPT)

The Living Expression
1 In the very beginning[a] the Living Expression[b] was already there. And the Living Expression was with God, yet fully God.[c]
2 They were together—face-to-face, [
d] in the very beginning.[e]
3 And through his creative inspiration
this Living Expression made all things,[
f]
for nothing has existence apart from him!
4 Life came into being [g] because of him,
for his life is light for all humanity.[
h]
5 And this Living Expression is the Light that bursts through gloom [
i]—
the Light that darkness could not diminish! [
j]
6 Then suddenly a man appeared who was sent from God,
a messenger named John.[k]
7 For he came to be a witness, to point the way to the Light of Life,
and to help everyone believe.
8 John was not that Light but he came to show who is.
For he was merely a messenger to speak the truth about the Light.
9 For the Light of Truth [
l] was about to come into the world
and shine upon everyone. [
m]
10 He entered into the very world he created,
yet the world was unaware. [
n]
11 He came to the very people he created [
o]—
to those who should have recognized him,
but they did not receive him.
12 But those who embraced him and took hold of his name [
p]
were given authority to become
the children of God!
13 He was not born by the joining of human parents [
q]
or from natural means,[
r] or by a man’s desire,
but he was born of God. [
s]
14 And so the Living Expression
became a man [
t] and lived among us! [u]
And we gazed upon the splendor of his glory, [
v]
the glory of the One and Only [
w]
who came from the Father overflowing
with tender mercy [
x] and truth!
15 John taught the truth about him
when he announced to the people,
“He’s the One! Set your hearts on him!
I told you he would come after me,
even though he ranks far above me,
for he existed before I was even born.” [
y]
16 And now out of his fullness we are fulfilled! [
z]
And from him we receive grace heaped upon more grace! [
aa]
17 Moses gave us the Law, but Jesus, the Anointed One,
unveils truth wrapped in tender mercy.
18 No one has ever gazed upon the fullness of God’s splendor
except the uniquely beloved Son,
who is cherished by the Father [
ab]
and held close to his heart.
Now he has unfolded to usa [
ac]
the full explanation of who God truly is!

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Footnotes:
a. John 1:1 The first eighteen verses of John are considered by most scholars to be the words of an ancient hymn or poem that was cherished by first-century believers in Christ.
b. John 1:1 The Greek is logos, which has a rich and varied background in both Greek philosophy and Judaism. The Greeks equated logos with the highest principle of cosmic order. God’s logos in the Old Testament is his powerful self-expression in creation, revelation, and redemption. In the New Testament we have this new unique view of God given to us by John, which signifies the presence of God himself in the flesh. Some have translated this rich term as “Word.” It could also be translated “Message” or “Blueprint.” Jesus Christ is the eternal Word, the creative Word, and the Word made visible. He is the divine self-expression of all that God is, contains, and reveals in incarnated flesh. Just as we express ourselves in words, God has perfectly expressed himself in Christ.
c. John 1:1 The Living Expression (Christ) had full participation in every attribute of deity held by God the Father. The Living Expression existed eternally as a separate individual but essentially the same, as one with the Father.
d. John 1:2 The Greek word used here and the Hebraic concept conveyed is that of being before God’s face. There is no Hebrew word for “presence” (i.e., the “presence” of God), only the word face.
e. John 1:2 Both Gen. 1:1 and John 1:12 speak of the beginning. In Genesis it is the beginning of time, but John speaks of eternity past, a beginning before time existed. The Living Expression is Christ who existed eternally as part of the Trinity. He had no beginning, being one with the Father.
f. John 1:3 Or “all things happened because of him and nothing happened apart from him.” The Aramaic is, “everything was in his hand” (of power). See Ps. 33:6; Isa. 44:24.
g. John 1:4 The Aramaic reads “In him were lives” (plural)—not only multiple human lives, but also spiritual life, eternal life, and life in every form.
h. John 1:4 As translated from the Aramaic, which can also be translated “the spark of human life.” Jesus Christ brings the light of eternal life and the full revelation of God. The Gospel of John is easily divided into three sections: life (chs. 1–7), light (chs. 8–12), and love (chs. 13–21).
i. John 1:5 Or “keeps on shining through.”
j. John 1:5 The Greek has a double meaning here. Darkness could not diminish this Light, nor could it comprehend it. The darkness can also be a metaphor for the sons of darkness.
k. John 1:6 This is John, the Baptizer.
l. John 1:9 As translated from the Aramaic. The Greek is, “the True Light.”
m. John 1:9 Or “to enlighten everyone.”
n. John 1:10 Or “the world [of humanity] didn’t perceive it.”
o. John 1:11 Or “to his own” (things or people).
p. John 1:12 Or “those who are putting faith into his name.” To “lay hold of his name” means to believe all that he represents and put into practice what he taught in the power of his name.
q. John 1:13 Or “not from streams of blood” (i.e., the blood of a father and mother).
r. John 1:13 Or “from the natural realm.”
s. John 1:13 Or “born out from God.” This verse could be considered John’s version of the virgin birth of Christ. The Word (message) is now “humanized” (and become the messenger). However, the vast majority of translations and expositors see here not Christ’s virgin birth, but the new birth of those who became “children of God” in v. 12. Both are clearly presented in the Scriptures.
t. John 1:14 Or “became visible.”
u. John 1:14 This is the fulfillment of Isa. 7:14. The “God with us” is Jesus Christ our Immanuel. He is among us in that he is in human form, a man for all eternity. The Greek and Aramaic reads, “he pitched his tent among us.” This takes us back into the book of Exodus where God came down and lived in the tent (tabernacle) in the wilderness. See Ex. 25:8.
v. John 1:14 The Aramaic is, “We gazed upon his preciousness.”
w. John 1:14 The Aramaic is, “Unique and Beloved Son.” The Greek word, monogenes, means “of a single [mono] kind [genes].” This word is also used for Isaac in Heb. 11:17 as Abraham’s uniquely precious son, but not his only one.
x. John 1:14 The Aramaic word, taybootha, means “loving kindness or goodness.” The Greek word is charis, which can also be translated, “grace, favor, sweetness, pleasure or delight.” The translator has combined all those concepts in the words tender mercy. Truly, Jesus Christ is full of everything that our hearts crave.
y. John 1:15 This reveals the eternal nature of Jesus Christ, for John was older than Jesus. The Aramaic can be translated, “He is preferred before me, for he has priority over me.”
z. John 1:16 As translated from the Aramaic.
aa. John 1:16 Or “one gift after another.”
ab. John 1:18 Or “from the lap of the Father.” This is an idiom for the place of closest intimacy.
ac. John 1:18 Or “He has led the way into the knowledge of God.” The Greek word, hexegeomai, can mean either “to lead the way” or “to explain.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Willie T ..just my thoughts....
I believe you have produced a version of John 1 that seems like a compromise for both trinitarians and non-trinitarians, although it is really another trinitarian version. It does use the correct rough definition of logos as 'divine expression' and then it incorrectly applies it to Christ directly, as if he is the divine expression (as in the last part of footnote a. and all b etc., and e. I definitely do not agree with...more as well). Well I get that impression anyway. A dangerous idea..

The word (Word for some as they feel more comfortable with it as a proper noun) is the divine expression of God and was facing toward God from the beginning - they are inseparable, it is a part of God himself. The logos is a neuter and an 'it' not an 'he' ..just because the Greek noun is masculine without or missing a definite article does not make it an 'he' (pronoun)..Many language today need a gender definite article for normally neuter nouns. ex...in French, La Tableau is feminine although we do not call a table a 'she' it is an 'it.'...same for logos or word.

This 'divine expression' was heard or came through the human (flesh) Jesus (as in John 1:14). Jesus became the divine expression of God - his mouthpiece and expression in words and actions per scripture. Jesus became the word of God as stated in Revelation. Although Jesus was not the word itself. He became God's divine expression and expressed God's inner thoughts etc, as scripture details in many places....there is a great difference....

You know another area that is directly related to this topic is by comparing 1 John 1 to this Chapter 1....might get a better impression of what 'the beginning' meant....

Logos = word = Divine Expression = God's inner thoughts = purpose = plans...like in his plan of salvation for mankind that was executed via the one he created, the human Jesus (1:14) our Christ..we saw his glory etc...

Thanks

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is mocking ever in order... simply because we do not understand or disagree with another person's beliefs? Wouldn't it be better to remain silent?

Mocking is never in order simply because we do not understand or disagree with anyone, however, if his theology is contrary to the Bible then it is better to tell him of his errors than to remain silent.

To God Be The Glory

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...however, if his theology is contrary to the Bible then it is better to tell him of his errors than to remain silent.
Correct. All ancient heresies centered around the Person of Christ (and the Trinity). And there are at least 13 heresies which have been recycled and are still prevalent.

Reactions: Jun2u

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there are at least 13 heresies which have been recycled and are still prevalent.

I'm unfamiliar with the 13 heresies that are still prevalent today. Sure appreciate it if you would list them.