Another Trump Triumph: In Landslide Victory President Donald Trump Re-Elected!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Why is there such a concerted effort to destroy the Trump administration? ...

... because satan hates GOD's Anointed, and is throwing EVERYTHING at his disposal against these TWO WITNESSES, -- Trump & Pence.

But they will win if for no other reason than they both end up murdered to lie in the streets for 3 1/2 days before coming back to life and ascending.

Or so I anticipate ... :)
Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... because satan hates GOD's Anointed, and is throwing EVERYTHING at his disposal against these TWO WITNESSES, -- Trump & Pence.

But they will win if for no other reason than they both end up murdered to lie in the streets for 3 1/2 days before coming back to life and ascending.

Or so I anticipate ... :)
Bobby Jo

If these two die and come back to life, I am buying spam. A whole lot of it. Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian prophets have foreseen a Trump re-election victory. President Trump goes from one major accomplishment to another. Why is there such a concerted effort to destroy the Trump administration?
Another Trump Triumph: In Landslide Victory President Donald Trump Re-Elected!

Is this like the prediction of the last day before the end of the world? You really gotta see how many have predicted it thru the years: List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia

But sure I'll log that prediction in with the rest of the Christian prophecies. They really are a dime a dozen. There really are many Christians that think they're a prophet, but in my opinion that's usually delusions of grandeur in all honesty.

I do hope for Christianity's sake that Trump and republicans win more seats and presidency.

The push to de-throne the president comes from liberals that want abortion, God taken out of government, acceptance of homosexuality practices, etc. It's really a liberal media thing that they push on the youth of the nation in an attempt to progress their agenda, and Trump attacked the liberal media early on. It's been a hate war for a long time since that first Trump bash of the liberal media.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4356807.jpg

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If these two die and come back to life, I am buying spam. A whole lot of it. Lol

Ummmmmmm, we certainly are in the end times and you should already have an overflowing pantry plus all your other necessities including a refuge away from the city if possible -- if not already there ( Rev. 18:4).

But anyone who's CORRECTLY concerned should consider the "Keystone" canned meat products. :)

And let me say that anticipating prophetic fulfillments is not always correct. However it does appear that Trump & Pence have been on scene and their administration working effectively (after the impeded "start-up" due to all of satan's false accusations) and approaching some 42 months. Plus they've been doing GOD's work in all aspects, while proclaiming their faith.

Secondly, as I understand the Prophetic Timeline, they appear to be exactly within that window, which is not to suggest that they were limited to starting their "ministry" at the start of the Tribulation, but rather some time PRIOR so that they could finish during the ~final year~ of the tribulation! :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo there seems to be a lot of prophets prophesying this one. So comparing to your comments on Christian mystics and visionaries? What do reckon?
Yeah , i dont think that is gonna be the pre requisits to making them true or not .
As for me , I have no idea who is gonna win . I do imagine its gonna get uglier no matter what .

Reactions: Josho and JohnDB

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo there seems to be a lot of prophets prophesying this one. So comparing to your comments on Christian mystics and visionaries? What do reckon?
yea , as far as kim clement . Nope . not a prophet any man should follow .
I did not catch the names of the others . But rest assured if kenneth copeland or paula white is amongst those names ,
I WOULD flee them . Oh yes i have examine them . And they are bad news my friend .

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yea , as far as kim clement . Nope . not a prophet any man should follow .
I did not catch the names of the others . But rest assured if kenneth copeland or paula white is amongst those names ,
I WOULD flee them . Oh yes i have examine them . And they are bad news my friend .

I guess we will have to wait and see, not far away now. It can take a while testing out prophecies at times.

I saw something about Biden holding the largest lead in Presidential election polls since 1936.

Biden's Lead is Historic

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Nope . not a prophet any man should follow ...

Trump picks up yet another Nobel Peace Prize nomination, crushing the liberal media's narrative

... Finland’s Laura Huhtasaari, a European Parliament representative and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, nominated Trump for a 2021 Nobel “in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country,” ...

Here ARE the Two Witnesses (Trump & Pence) which EVERY man should follow! :)
Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump picks up yet another Nobel Peace Prize nomination, crushing the liberal media's narrative

... Finland’s Laura Huhtasaari, a European Parliament representative and a member of the right-wing Finns Party, nominated Trump for a 2021 Nobel “in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country,” ...

Bobby Jo
While i flat out refuse to vote for the evils of that liberal party, i must say NO to those two as being witnesses to follow .
ME , i will stick with the KING JESUS . No man can be trusted . BUT JESUS can BE TRUSTED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
If any wants to vote for trump , do so . But those two men are not two witnesses to follow . JESUS ALONE is who the lambs shall follow and trust

Reactions: Livingstone

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS , but let no man or woman vote for biden harris . Just remember , i did warn us not too vote for those two .

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we will have to wait and see, not far away now. It can take a while testing out prophecies at times.

I saw something about Biden holding the largest lead in Presidential election polls since 1936.

Biden's Lead is Historic
Hillery was crushing trump too , according to their polls . Me , i have no idea who is gonna win .

Status
Not open for further replies.