Anti-Semitism is Sweeping the World in these Last Days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-Semitism is Sweeping the World in these Last Days! Don't take part in that sin and be cursed and damned!!!

God says to Abram (father of Jewish people)== I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, Anti-Semitism is Sweeping the World in these Last DaysAnd I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." Genesis 12:2-3

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anti-Semitism is Sweeping the World in these Last Days! Don't take part in that sin and be cursed and damned!!!

God says to Abram (father of Jewish people)== I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you, Anti-Semitism is Sweeping the World in these Last DaysAnd I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." Genesis 12:2-3

Abraham is not the "(father of Jewish people)".
In Romans 4:
11. "And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while still uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all those who believe, though they are uncircumcised, that righteousness might be imputed to them also, 12. and the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of the faith which our father Abraham had while stilluncircumcised."

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Abraham is not the "(father of Jewish people)".
In Romans 4:
11. "And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while still uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all those who believe, though they are uncircumcised, that righteousness might be imputed to them also, 12. and the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of the faith which our father Abraham had while stilluncircumcised."
Thanks for posting this Tabletalk.
Abraham is the father of all believers in the Messiah that was to come.
He was saved by his faith, as we all are.
Circumcision was the SIGN of the Covenant between him and God.
He was saved by faith before the covenant, as you stated.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says to Abraham (father of Jewish people)== I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.
Abram is the NATURAL father of the Jewish people, but not Abraham. Abraham is the natural father of many nations who believe by faith. which the apostle Paul clearly make the distinction. Romans 2:28 & 29 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God". so the Anti-Semitism that's in the world is according to the flesh. we, who are Jews according to the Spirit, are in the world, but not apart of it.