Antifa is taking over Seattle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has happened. Terrorism is now on American shores. The Antifa/BLM people have now become ISIS and have taken over parts of Settle and declared independence from the USA. I pray that the army can route out the terrorist. News about it:

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area, declaring autonomous zone

BREAKING: Antifa mob planning to take over more Seattle neighbourhoods

I am scared that those terrorist and thugs will get here, I do not want to live in the Antifa/BLM terror land. I am truly worried :(

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has happened. Terrorism is now on American shores. The Antifa/BLM people have now become ISIS and have taken over parts of Settle and declared independence from the USA. I pray that the army can route out the terrorist. News about it:

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area, declaring autonomous zone

I am scared that those terrorist and thugs will get here, I do not want to live in the Antifa/BLM terror land. I am truly worried :(

What the hell? Grow a pair and get a gun and be ready. Good grief.

Stranger

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever consider someone like me maybe disabled and can't use a gun effectively or do you just think everybody is like you.

Reactions: Taken and Josho

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever consider someone like me maybe disabled and can't use a gun effectively or do you just think everybody is like you.

Can you use your index finger of either hand?

Stranger

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did not know this was going on in Seattle until you posted. Just watched it on the news and it makes no sense to me. The years spent sending messages to those shooting up schools and terrorizing...if someone, anyone, sends in threat to burn down a building unless it is evacuated, they would be arrested or shot when trying to enter on their threats. Yet they have seized blocks and sent in threats? And the message is this is acceptable? Am I not understanding because it is disturbing the amount of tolerance and acceptance of terrorizing and making threats that would otherwise be stopped immediately...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did not know this was going on in Seattle until you posted. Just watched it on the news and it makes no sense to me.
Anarchy, sedition, and treason are not supposed to make sense. They are all senseless attempts to promote and maintain lawlessness and harm others. And Seattle was deliberately sabotaged by the people who are supposed to protect it.

What is puzzling and disturbing is that since rioters have been operating right across America (and this is not the first time), why had the Trump administration failed to have a rapid response strategy for the National Guard to be dispatched to every major city the minute one city was affected? The minute Minneapolis was affected, every city should have had a strong military presence with appropriate countermeasures, as a deterrent to further murder and mayhem. This could have prevented a lot of damage.

The other thing is that defacement, destruction, and vandalism of public property (including statues) is a felony. So why were there no National Guards vigilantly protecting every monument in every city 24/7 ever since the first monument was destroyed?

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hi HistoryB,

Firstly - thank you for posting this. As someone who doesn't watch the news (because I believe the majority is misleading anyway) - it's individuals like you posting these things that keep me aware of what's going on.

I am convinced that what the enemy does for evil, God loves to turn around and use for His glory.

I would like to remind you of the story in 2 Kings 6:16 when Elisha was surrounded by the enemy and his servant was terrified. Even though you can not see in the spiritual - there are more who are for you than who are against you. I would encourage you to put your focus on the life to come, and what God wants to do through this situation - and be willing to seek His will through this.

I know in myself I have times of anxiety and when I check myself, it's because I've been distracted and start focusing on this world, my possessions, my life in this world and have taken my focus of Him and His will. It is so easy to do - even Peter did (so I feel I'm in good company :) )

I will be praying for you, but can I also please encourage you in this to first put your focus on our Lord Jesus Christ. Just as Peter got distracted by the storm and took his eyes of Jesus and began to sink - we too face the same risk if we start focusing on the storm around us instead of keeping our eyes on Him.

And on a practical note - seek God to see what His will is for you in this situation. Prayerfully consider if you would leave, when you would leave, where you would leave to, etc, or whether you should stay. There are lots of practical things to do - but in all first seek Him and His will.

A few scriptures to remind you of that I hope is of good encouragement during this time:

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not to change your topic but as we were watching the news last night it showed them tearing down a monument. The looks on the faces of those tearing it down changed and they scattered climbing down as quick as possible after it fell. My husband said “someone just got hurt.”

Protester critically injured after statue he was helping topple landed on his head | Metro News

“An anti-racism protester is critically ill in hospital after a statue he was helping tear down landed on his head. The unidentified protester, who is in his 30s, was struck by the heavy Confederate statue in Portsmouth, Virginia, on Wednesday night after it fell while he stood directly in front of it.

A local Black Lives Matter spokesman told WAVY: ‘We could see that his skull was actually showing, he was convulsing on the ground – and he lost a great amount of blood. We ask everybody to pray for that man right now.’

The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, with no further updates on his condition given. The monument targeted included four statues of Confederate-era figures, which were beheaded before being taken down.”

Does this life not matter? Again, the faces of those vandalizing the monument was captured on video as it fell...why are they not all prosecuted with having a part in the injury of this individual? which would not have happened without their haphazard protest putting others in grave danger? All for a show of what? That lives matter? It is insanity and hypocritical ...wanting justice in one area but forsaking justice in the rest of it.

Reactions: marks and historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No life does not matter to them, sadly. What does matter is the destruction of America because they believe lies and so they found terrorist groups to hurt Americans. If they stopped believing lies then they wouldn't be terroris but they don't care about truth just lies because they have given themselves over to Satan

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(the media is not reporting the jewish communities involvement in Antifa, BLM, or the resulting "sprout movements" (for immigrants) ................... i've seen them in philadelphia in the marches, the camera's did not focus in on them ..............)

(not only is "plagues", and, "suicides" the subject of the lord's return, but the jewish communities attempt to built another jerusalem, the current jerusalem has reputation for genocide of pakistan, or whoever is grouped along with them i think Palestine, etc.)

(only once so far in our discussion did i mention a likely jewish person shot three dozen times in philadelphia, (nightly walks), by one of its own, for the people not willing to suffer until death for using lethal force against me, and this is very frequent)

(this requires years of progressive behavior, probably just a few more in the usa to necessitate, re-establishment of curfews and segregation for minorities specifically, and camps for the jewish people specifically)

Jewish People Claiming Territory to announce their superior race with Antifa is perfectly natural response at this level (with minorities as the backbone), they want you to die and stop reproducing, there is more develops to be seen, in terms of what becomes necessary. i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .......... you can still get pleasure from using lethal force against me, and the state funded incest/suicide with me, and this will increase over time pain you feel. This has already years of development, you have a taste now for pain, and that is what we see, ingrained into those kinds of people's, and releasing that pain, until you die, and stop reproducing. (or learn to do what is necessary in a "do or die", and this will take only a few more years, maybe slightly less, in the usa, in mixed communities and with some wars in between too).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My sister lives about 7 miles from there.

Can you say . . . Red Dawn?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Prayers for her.

Red Dawn is up there among my favorite movies

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not know this was going on in Seattle until you posted. Just watched it on the news and it makes no sense to me. The years spent sending messages to those shooting up schools and terrorizing...if someone, anyone, sends in threat to burn down a building unless it is evacuated, they would be arrested or shot when trying to enter on their threats. Yet they have seized blocks and sent in threats? And the message is this is acceptable? Am I not understanding because it is disturbing the amount of tolerance and acceptance of terrorizing and making threats that would otherwise be stopped immediately...
Spiritual Darkness.

. . . the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience . . .

Reactions: historyb

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi HistoryB,

Firstly - thank you for posting this. As someone who doesn't watch the news (because I believe the majority is misleading anyway) - it's individuals like you posting these things that keep me aware of what's going on.

I am convinced that what the enemy does for evil, God loves to turn around and use for His glory.

I would like to remind you of the story in 2 Kings 6:16 when Elisha was surrounded by the enemy and his servant was terrified. Even though you can not see in the spiritual - there are more who are for you than who are against you. I would encourage you to put your focus on the life to come, and what God wants to do through this situation - and be willing to seek His will through this.

I know in myself I have times of anxiety and when I check myself, it's because I've been distracted and start focusing on this world, my possessions, my life in this world and have taken my focus of Him and His will. It is so easy to do - even Peter did (so I feel I'm in good company :) )

I will be praying for you, but can I also please encourage you in this to first put your focus on our Lord Jesus Christ. Just as Peter got distracted by the storm and took his eyes of Jesus and began to sink - we too face the same risk if we start focusing on the storm around us instead of keeping our eyes on Him.

And on a practical note - seek God to see what His will is for you in this situation. Prayerfully consider if you would leave, when you would leave, where you would leave to, etc, or whether you should stay. There are lots of practical things to do - but in all first seek Him and His will.

A few scriptures to remind you of that I hope is of good encouragement during this time:

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Good stuff!

:)

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They control Seattle, because Seattle lets them control it! The Mayor is doing NOTHING. The Governor is clueless and doing NOTHING! They are weak and corrupt... waiting for Trump to send in the Military to rescue them, and then use it to declare that Trump is a fascist!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not to change your topic but as we were watching the news last night it showed them tearing down a monument. The looks on the faces of those tearing it down changed and they scattered climbing down as quick as possible after it fell. My husband said “someone just got hurt.”

Protester critically injured after statue he was helping topple landed on his head | Metro News

“An anti-racism protester is critically ill in hospital after a statue he was helping tear down landed on his head. The unidentified protester, who is in his 30s, was struck by the heavy Confederate statue in Portsmouth, Virginia, on Wednesday night after it fell while he stood directly in front of it.

A local Black Lives Matter spokesman told WAVY: ‘We could see that his skull was actually showing, he was convulsing on the ground – and he lost a great amount of blood. We ask everybody to pray for that man right now.’

The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, with no further updates on his condition given. The monument targeted included four statues of Confederate-era figures, which were beheaded before being taken down.”

Does this life not matter? Again, the faces of those vandalizing the monument was captured on video as it fell...why are they not all prosecuted with having a part in the injury of this individual? which would not have happened without their haphazard protest putting others in grave danger? All for a show of what? That lives matter? It is insanity and hypocritical ...wanting justice in one area but forsaking justice in the rest of it.

Ouch, I hope he survives.

Tearing down historical statues and disbanding police forces is going too far in my opinion. People cannot change history no matter how much they try to wipe it out. I also don't like how they are vandalizing Winston Churchill statues, he is the man who led UK as PM through WWII to victory against the Nazis. And that was real violent racism they were fighting against in WWII.

I really hope the situation in the USA though does not turn into a South Africa. Peaceful protests are fine, but not anarchy, where we see people getting hurt like the man who was crushed by the statue.

R

Rita

We have statues coming down, firstly by the protesters, now by the local authorities - all those linked to the slave trade. Also, locally, they are considering changing some street names that may be offensive, and a couple of grave stones in the next village to me, have been covered up because the language used is racist - they have been there for some considerable time and no one has battered an eyelid about them. Now they deemed wrong ( actually when I read one of them I did think that it was not the best of things to have engraved )
It does seem strange to me that these things have been all around us in the UK for a good hundred years , and no one has said a word. Either this whole issue has made people think and act, or whether it is rooted in the fear of offence I have no idea. It will be interesting to see what street names they think are offensive !!

It’s strange, I grew up in the 60’s and 70’s and didn’t give a thought to the ‘ Black and white minstrels show ‘ or ‘ Love thy neighbour ‘ ( a comedy about neighbours ,one black family, the other white ‘ You couldn’t use the language now, but at the time it was funny. Both were being offensive to each other.
The cops shows we had on were also very sexist, but so was the culture - they have just pulled an episode of ‘ fawlty towers ‘ from Netflix because it was against the Germans, it was a really funny episode.
By all means sensor and change things now, but I do wonder if you are right censoring what has already happened in the context of culture. I am still thinking this whole issue through, how do others feel ?
Rita

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have statues coming down, firstly by the protesters, now by the local authorities - all those linked to the slave trade. Also, locally, they are considering changing some street names that may be offensive, and a couple of grave stones in the next village to me, have been covered up because the language used is racist - they have been there for some considerable time and no one has battered an eyelid about them. Now they deemed wrong ( actually when I read one of them I did think that it was not the best of things to have engraved )
It does seem strange to me that these things have been all around us in the UK for a good hundred years , and no one has said a word. Either this whole issue has made people think and act, or whether it is rooted in the fear of offence I have no idea. It will be interesting to see what street names they think are offensive !!

It’s strange, I grew up in the 60’s and 70’s and didn’t give a thought to the ‘ Black and white minstrels show ‘ or ‘ Love thy neighbour ‘ ( a comedy about neighbours ,one black family, the other white ‘ You couldn’t use the language now, but at the time it was funny. Both were being offensive to each other.
The cops shows we had on were also very sexist, but so was the culture - they have just pulled an episode of ‘ fawlty towers ‘ from Netflix because it was against the Germans, it was a really funny episode.
By all means sensor and change things now, but I do wonder if you are right censoring what has already happened in the context of culture. I am still thinking this whole issue through, how do others feel ?
Rita

It will be interesting to see what street names they think are offensive !!

We're breeding a culture of wimps that fold at the first sign of something that upsets them. That's not setting people up to succeed. It's setting them up to fail. Offenses will come - it's not whether we're offended or not - but how we respond to it.

I suspect once started, it will never stop. It's a thin edge - and offensive or not now - it is part of history. (And with grave stones - these are something the family have put in place). If these can be decided it's offensive now - it simply gives more boldness and encourages people to be 'more offended' at things in order to get their way.

I've already seen the 'trigger' culture where people go out of their way to be offended so they can push their standards and demands on others. As a result - while I can appreciate that some may find it offensive - I am not supportive of this type of move.

Plus if it's offensive and part of history - isn't it better to leave there as a warning to others about what true history was like, and encourage not to go back to it, rather than erase it from history. What's the saying? "Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it". I don't believe erasing or covering up history is the answer. If these people are serious about it - they let it stand as an example of what history teaches us. We shouldn't be scared of the truth of what happens.

Should we also wipe evidence of the holocaust away because it's offensive to some? Or is it better to let it stand as a warning lest we repeat our mistakes?

I can't believe they pulled that episode from fawlty towers. That used to have me in tears. If we get rid of everything that offends everyone we may as well close up everything. Netflix is only pretending to care - I bet they won't remove all the shows on TV that offend millions of Christians by blaspheming our saviour.