Any opinions?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a lot of material out there often struggle to find it later.

On my forum I utilize the category- forum-subform structure more than they do here. A lot more material is lumped together in general categories.

Any suggestions on how I can make my materials now findable for me. More time goes by the more it is scattered.

I tried to blog, but that is a dead end.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My suggestion is having made a post copy the title page, the hyper link to it into a word doc with the title of Christian Forum posts and to write a discription of that post with the date it was made.
So when searching for a post in say Worth Christian forum you go to the word file for worth and look at the list of posts you've made and the sumaries of them and copy and paste the link into the search function of that forum.

As I rarely start posts this isn't my problem, I struggle to find posts I want to reply to but the alerts no longer shows.

Maybe I'd better take my own advice;)

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My suggestion is having made a post copy the title page, the hyper link to it into a word doc with the title of Christian Forum posts and to write a discription of that post with the date it was made.
So when searching for a post in say Worth Christian forum you go to the word file for worth and look at the list of posts you've made and the sumaries of them and copy and paste the link into the search function of that forum.

As I rarely start posts this isn't my problem, I struggle to find posts I want to reply to but the alerts no longer shows.

Maybe I'd better take my own advice;)
How do you do it here?

It is much simpler are doing on my website, it is, an example

How do you do it here?

It is much simpler are doing on my website:

Christian Talk Zone

Creating that structure is very simple if you understand the software.

I understand your suggestion, but I also understand that is a lot of work. And that I have around 100 threads here.

I appreciate you taking the time for the suggestion.

I understand your suggestion, but I also understand that is a lot of work.

I appreciate you taking the time for the suggestion.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow Core.....you weren’t kidding about YOUR site

It is yours indeed.....you seem to be the only person posting - you are a busy fellow

Reactions: Helen and Willie T