Any Problems?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
I can't speak for others but I go around the religious forums everywhere just to annoy as many people as I can
wink.gif
"If you can't annoy somebody, there is little point in writing" - Sir Kingsley AmisProblem is I'm not very good at it as my fan mail illustrates -ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"However I'm glad to say there are still a few people I manage to annoy -Steve H - "Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout" Cymba - "Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit"Zeke - "Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word"Christian Trucker Pat - "Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel"Linda -"Mick's a silly little Brit"Gloryboundd - "Mick's a senile liar and fool"Elbown - "Mick you put me off Christianity and i'm a Christian"SheriNuwine - "Mick you come across as a pervert,do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?"Sunami - "Mick...the lazy workshy parasite that you are"Reverend Eric Potts - "You disgust me Mick"

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mick, just an observation here, but I find it a bit strange to keep a list of quotes. Let your posts do the talking. As for Daniel's question, here's my answer: I founded Christianity Board with two basic intents. Number one, I intend for it to be a Christian place for learning. I realize what little bit of "teaching" I do doesn't fall in line with what's being typically expoused but I cannot just keep it in. These vague understandings that you hear in many pulpits on Sunday morning don't do God's creation a bit of justice. The Bible is incredibly complex and simply the best piece of literature ever written no matter what level you look at it on. There's so much to see, to know, and to understand! On the second level, I intended this place to be a Christian forum for people to ask questions. No single human(with the obvious exception of Christ) can possibly know everything there is to know in the Bible. CB is a place where people can ask questions and get responses that will help them find their answer. I've prayed for this forum to be in God's hands since day one. I ask that everyone make that prayer for CB.

Daniel salach

Dec 15, 2006
swamp fox i am not trying to sound like i know everything here, not at all. ill be the first to admit i am a nobody, i was not trying to sound biggot and i am sorry if i did, but i see this as place where we can come together in our differences and actually make a difference in the world with the wisdom God has given us. and mick, you must be a very important individual, i am sorry i offended you or put you into a lower category than you deserve. and i am also sorry i annoyed you. it was very unChristian of me.