Any programmers here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figure unlikely, but I'm studying Python 3 and after I intend to take another course for SQL. Just winging it.

I was just wondering what other Christians I could do a little networking with in the future, just for the sake of it.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I figure unlikely, but I'm studying Python 3 and after I intend to take another course for SQL. Just winging it.

I was just wondering what other Christians I could do a little networking with in the future, just for the sake of it.
Are you sure you haven't got the updated program Adam and Eve had ....wasn't that Python 1? :) :)

Reactions: dominic

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure you haven't got the updated program Adam and Eve had ....wasn't that Python 1? :) :)
Lol! Weird name, isn't it? I thought so, too.

Actually, the name comes from Monty Python's Flying Circus. The creator was a big fan. :D

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt my current work (writing product-specific test code in a specialized language that's structured kinda like C++) would be of much use to you. And back in the day, I used to write 8086 assembler-language code for the original IBM PC. I even remember doing programs in BASIC, FORTRAN, and PASCAL. Lord, I'm dating myself. 'Fraid I have zero experience in Python or SQL.

Reactions: DuckieLady

haruto

Nov 12, 2020
Freeport
Faith
Christian
Country
Albania
Python is hard for studying but still popular programming language for everyone who wants to create the applications. Finance software development will help increase efficiency within the organization. You must ensure that you keep up to date with emerging trends. Such include accounting software for finance companies, portfolio management, insurance software and financial planning software, to name a few. I used help with creating financial software development company

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With accents? Accents are my worst fear.

I just sit there with a dumb look on my face and answer "um... Yeah." to everything until someone gets mad.
When I got fitted for hearing aids, the audiologist was telling me all the neat stuff the technology could do. I asked her if it would help with understanding speakers for whom English is a second language over a bad Zoom connection with kids crying, dogs barking, telephones ringing, and people chattering in Chinese in the background. She said the technology was good, but it couldn’t do miracles.:p

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
I had fun messing with Python to make a reddit bot, but I closed my accounts because reddit is too tempting for me. I don't do Python much these days. I do a know SQL a little bit. I hope you have fun.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I got fitted for hearing aids, the audiologist was telling me all the neat stuff the technology could do. I asked her if it would help with understanding speakers for whom English is a second language over a bad Zoom connection with kids crying, dogs barking, telephones ringing, and people chattering in Chinese in the background. She said the technology was good, but it couldn’t do miracles.:p
This entire thread was written in Xosa. And I don't understand Xosa.

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This entire thread was written in Xosa. And I don't understand Xosa.
Made me look it up.

Xosa. (Xhosa, Amaxosa), a people in the Republic of South Africa living predominantly in the eastern part of Cape Province. Population, approximately 3.9 million (1970 estimate).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any programmers here?
OP ^

Pretty sure the majority of “programmers” are seated in Political positions. :eek:

BrandonKrick

May 13, 2022
Las Vegas
attractgroup.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Python is hard for studying but still popular programming language for everyone who wants to create the applications. Finance software development will help increase efficiency within the organization. You must ensure that you keep up to date with emerging trends. Such include accounting software for finance companies, portfolio management, insurance software and financial planning software, to name a few. I used help with creating financial software development company
It's significant that an IT scout is an expert liable for looking, screening, and assessing the IT up-and-comers prior to extending to them an employment opportunity. The whole outcome of hunting IT experts lies in the aptitude and information on a specialized scout, as this individual will compose the expected set of responsibilities, speak with applicants, and make an organization with potential abilities by means of various channels, from remarkable tech web gatherings to virtual entertainment stages. Enlisting in IT is exceptionally powerful as the actual business is growing extremely quick: the quantity of opening is developing consistently, while the quantity of up-and-comers is diminishing constantly. In IT selecting, speed is much of the time everything. The interest for IT experts requires IT talent scouts to be extremely gifted in competitor poaching>> technical job recruiters

Last edited:

LearningToLetGo

Jun 13, 2022
Western Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have done a bit of programming here and there. If you have questions, fire away!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to write apps to develop better strategies for internet games I played.

And made very basic tools for personal organization and graphic design.

The trouble with programming is, it takes months of commitment to make something with there being no guarantees of time and energy invested being worthwhile. I've been thinking about doing more in that area. Not certain if I'll follow through.

If anyone is interested in learning, it has never been easier to learn software engineering than it is right now.

Orkan

Jan 30, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Using Python is suitable for creating different crypto stuff like miners.
Crypto mining and mixing are two popular methods used to earn or protect cryptocurrencies. Mining involves using specialized hardware to solve complex mathematical algorithms in order to validate transactions and earn newly minted coins. While it can be profitable, it also requires a significant investment in hardware and electricity costs. On the other hand, crypto mixing or tumbling is a way to make cryptocurrency transactions more private and untraceable. It involves mixing up the transaction records with those of others, making it harder to trace the original sender and recipient. This can be useful for people who want to protect their privacy or avoid being targeted by hackers. Both crypto mining and mixing require technical knowledge and can be risky if not done correctly. It's important to do your research and follow best practices to ensure a safe and profitable experience in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Last edited: