Any Rules for this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I'm wondering is if this is only for posting exerpts/samples of our writing for criticism; or can we ask about getting published, online publishing, etc.? I assume that posting entire stories would be done in the Blog section? I'm new to ChristianBoard & I don't know what's expected.

Rejoice Always!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Uisdean. If you read some of the threads in this forum, you will get an idea of what members were wanting to establish here. Welcome to Christianity Board. :)

Reactions: Helen

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird...
I did not see any threads, now I find two!
Thanks, I will check them.

Uisdean

Aug 12, 2018
Asheville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! Role playing & campfire stories!
I was really enjoying the RPG & then it fizzled out.The campfire version does not seem as interesting. The idea that my character does not know what the other characters might say is fascinating. It's writing and acting at the same time. I like the idea . I'll ponder & pray about this.

Last edited:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! Role playing & campfire stories!
I was really enjoying the RPG & then it fizzled out.The campfire version does not seem as interesting. The idea that my character does not know what the other characters might say is fascinating. It's writing and acting at the same time. I like the idea.

Me too :)....

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think that the character comes on, should always leave the story open ended rather than drive it. Kinda like one character is sitting on his/her porch when he/she finishes writing so that any other of the created characters can follow on from there....JM2C