Anybody else notice this oddity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been noticing some areas in drought and others flooded. But what always fascinates me is how the news can find relics long buried under water and revealed by drought, and call it a drought. Wouldn't the logical person say, "no this isn't a drought if it wasn't covered long ago and people built things there, it's just been flooded for a long time". Can I get a "DUH".

https://www.accuweather.com/en/clim...e-and-century-old-ruins-have-appeared/1583743

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been noticing some areas in drought and others flooded. But what always fascinates me is how the news can find relics long buried under water and revealed by drought, and call it a drought. Wouldn't the logical person say, "no this isn't a drought if it wasn't covered long ago and people built things there, it's just been flooded for a long time". Can I get a "DUH".

https://www.accuweather.com/en/clim...e-and-century-old-ruins-have-appeared/1583743
I think this is happening where they've built dams that flooded these areas, now the water is lower and the flooded areas are re-emerging.

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Nezahualcoyotl reservoir in Mexico has recently dropped more than 80 feet, revealing the ruins of a 16th-century church for the first time since 2002. The Temple of Quechula, otherwise known as the Temple of Santiago, was built in 1564, but was abandoned nearly 200 years later when plagues ravished the area." Low Water Levels Caused By A Drought Reveal 16th-Century Church

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this is happening where they've built dams that flooded these areas, now the water is lower and the flooded areas are re-emerging.

Much love!
These stories have been popping up all over the place in the news over the years. I'm not sure they all would fit into that category.

Reactions: marks