Anybody Else Use This?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately during this time of year (especially today) I start having problems with my sinuses. :( So I think it's finally time for me to dig this out again today as it clears me up and makes me feel so much better. :D I fill mine up using tap water then I boil it on the stove and let it cool for twenty to thirty minutes before adding my salt and shaking it up. :)

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately during this time of year (especially today) I start having problems with my sinuses. :( So I think it's finally time for me to dig this out again today as it clears me up and makes me feel so much better. :D I fill mine up using tap water then I boil it on the stove and let it cool for twenty to thirty minutes before adding my salt and shaking it up. :)
Many years ago, [about the 1990's] when my wife's asthma was out of control, at the recommendation of her pulmonologist, we made a trip from Oklahoma to Denver to the National Jewish Hospital there that specialized in asthma and other breathing problems. One of the things they showed us there was how to do a sinus rinse. No little Neil packets then. They showed us how to dissolve table salt and baking soda in water to accomplish this rinse. My wife never could tolerate it, but as an early sleep apnea patient, it worked wonders for me when I was unable to breath through my nose. To use a C-pap or Bi-pap machine for me with a stopped up nose was/is impossible. I mixed my own for a very long time and then we discovered that they had come out with the little Neil packets. It costs a little more but is much more convenient than mixing my own. Once a years, usually in the Spring for several weeks, I have to do rinses, sometimes several times a day and especially right before bedtime at night.

Reactions: April_Rose