Anybody had pancakes?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't, but I've started a 47 day devotional from ODB leading up to Easter.

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wait a minute. I got distracted by the pancakes.
I asked because yesterday was Shrove Tuesday which is traditionally called pancake day. Do you have it in the US.
I love pancakes or perhaps you would call them crepes as the French do. my version of a pancake looks like this with sugar and lemon juice.
OIP._i7Ejd5gWW2aSMbPKvjQhAHaE5

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked because yesterday was Shrove Tuesday which is traditionally called pancake day. Do you have it in the US?
I love pancakes or perhaps you would call them crepes as the French do. my version of a pancake looks like this with sugar and lemon juice.
I'd never heard of Shrove Tuesday before. Some parts of the U.S. (notably New Orleans) celebrate Mardi Gras ("Fat Tuesday"), which is basically an excuse for drunken revelry and debauchery. Which is then repented of during Lent.

Those crepes do look delicious, especially because I'm going to have an involuntary fast for the next day and half.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'd never heard of Shrove Tuesday before. Some parts of the U.S. (notably New Orleans) celebrate Mardi Gras ("Fat Tuesday"), which is basically an excuse for drunken revelry and debauchery. Which is then repented of during Lent.

Those crepes do look delicious, especially because I'm going to have an involuntary fast for the next day and half.
Do you have surgery or a procedure booked?