Anybody Up For A Game of Jesus Bingo?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is how it's going to work,.. or at least I'm going to try. Lol anybody who wants to participate I will give you a Jesus Bingo sheet and have numbers up to fifty two underneath each letter. It sort of works like regular Bingo, but it will have Jesus' name instead since it's a Christian forum. :D So people will just post random numbers from one to fifty-two and if we call your number you will quote that number and post a red X afterwards. The only rules are please don't cheat and have fun. Sound good @Heart2Soul? :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and a quick reminder it's up and down, straight a crossed, and vertical.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower, I was told to tag you. :)

Awesome idea!!! May I make a suggestion? Make a sample sheet and take a picture of it. Everyone can make their own with the random numbers up to 52 and take a picture and post it beforehand also. That way, it would be easier on you. You wouldnt have to make a whole bunch.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome idea!!! May I make a suggestion? Make a sample sheet and take a picture of it. Everyone can make their own with the random numbers up to 52 and take a picture and post it beforehand also. That way, it would be easier on you. You wouldnt have to make a whole bunch.

That's actually a really good idea. It would also make it less difficult for cheating. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It won't be ready until tomorrow but I just finished designing the board. :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because are the numbers you doing like J1-J52, E1-E52, etc? Might be easier if you do like 1 through 12 for each letter. Unless you have that time. ^_^ Im limited in extracurriculars/posting at the moment, but would love to play the game. I just usually have a big fat light bulb over my head and your personality is so similar. ^_^

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehe, it's alright I got this. I'm doing it up on my computer. :D I'll explain more tomorrow. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehe, it's alright I got this. I'm doing it up on my computer. :D I'll explain more tomorrow. :)

Oh man. Well duh. Technology is so amazing. Lololol. Well Ill look forward to it. ^_^ Im just an idea generator. But as an older generation x, Im not as savvy with the technology. Lol. Thanks for letting me contribute ideas though. :D Im here thinking of you hand writing over 500 letters and numbers, making SURE you knew them letters in Jesus. Lol.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh man. Well duh. Technology is so amazing. Lololol. Well Ill look forward to it. ^_^ Im just an idea generator. But as an older generation x, Im not as savvy with the technology. Lol. Thanks for letting me contribute ideas though. :D Im here thinking of you hand writing over 500 letters and numbers, making SURE you knew them letters in Jesus. Lol.

Lol that's alright, but letters in what? What do you mean?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah now I know what you meant and thanks for the idea about the salvation space, that was perfect! :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2021-01-05 (1).png

Here you go guys, here's a sample. If you want me to teach you step by step how to do this on your computer I can,.. otherwise you can draw it like @Mayflower did. If and when there's a Bingo please post me a picture of your Bingo sheet as proof. :D