Anyone else have these dreams and visions of 2018?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been sharing with different friends that I have/had a vision of 2018 as being a significant time of war....not just physical but spiritual....and that September especially was a time to mark on my calendar...I told them back then to keep your eyes on Israel and Syria....Well a couple of my friends shared back with this.....
Friend 1 shared this:
I began having many dreams when I came to the Lord. There was one I had in the summer of 2015, where all adults were called into the armed forces. Everyone was crammed into barracks that were built into the side of what appeared to be a mountain - preparing to go to war. I was in one with my wife and I looked at her, held up three fingers and said, "three years, three years".
I don't know if the dream meant that the war begin three years from the dream (this summer; 2018). Or whether the war would be three years long.

Friend 2 shared this:
And prior to these dreams, I had had a bridal dream in 2013 that ( in the dream) I was told " 5 more years" so I always wondered if some major change would be happening around this time in my life which brings me to 2018 which is now- so here I am and again I'm having these odd but I know, spiritual dreams. Hence, me posting my dream on this forum which ordinarily I would not do.

Myself:
A thread I posted on another Forum...April 20, 2018
Blowing of the Rams Horn?
I shared not long ago that I was sitting in my living room and all of a sudden I heard these booms in the sky.....I sent out messages did anyone hear that? Then I search the internet and they have been heard all over the world along with the sound of a horn blowing......this is really stirring in my spirit about the battle cry.
This morning I was in prayer and my spirit became heavily grieved....I could only pray in tongues and as I prayed the grief became stronger and I cried uncontrollably....when this lifted I sat and listened to what the Lord had to say.....

He said lift your praises unto me so that the host of heaven may hear and reply and respond to your cry....Praise me in knowing that I am the El Shaddai, Adonai, the Lord of your salvation....I have sent forth the battle cry....as it increases it indicates I am even nearer, I will keep you under my wings, you will dwell in my shadow and my angels will be before you engaging in the battle set before the nations of the world.....Lift your praises unto me for the battle has begun and the victory is mine.....Lift your praises unto me that the host of heaven may hear and know that you stood in faith trusting in my Word.....I have commanded the angels to blow the horn and send out the battle cry....Rise up my Mighty Warriors and go out to the world declaring the Kingdom of the Lord is hear!

Take time to listen to this.....or do your own search....

mysterious booms and trumpet sounds all over the - Bing video

This past week in prayer this is what I prayed.....
Today I am grieved in my spirit over another school shooting.....Come quickly Lord....as I cried out to God I called upon Him to end the atrocities upon this world...to complete His Word and bring to pass his prophesies so that the Day of our Lord's Return may happen soon...His Kingdom come, His Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven...I prayed O Lord that if only I could bind the works of the enemy and it would be performed all over the world but I am just 1 person...I praise His Holy Name, He is El Shaddai, Adonai, He is above all things and ruler over all the earth....His is all powerful and able...Oh that the host of heaven, the mighty warriors...angels assigned to do the battle set before us would come and that the children of God would rise up and put on their armor and go to battle and fight the enemy!!!!!....There is NO EXCUSE for us... For we haphazardly apply His Word in our lives, we take for granted His commands to do what His Word says to do!!!!.....How can we expect Him to protect us when we fail to follow the instructions He gave us!!!!!!!!!!! Satan I REBUKE you...you are under my feet!....I have authority over you in the Name of Jesus and command you to take your demons and your attacks off my life, my families life, my friends and all children of God!!! I am NOT AFRAID of YOU! YOU are a weak and pathetic fallen angel whose pride destroyed you and took from you the position you once had...NOW JESUS reigns over you and He took away ALL your authority...ALL your glory...and He gave us that authority to reign over you as well!!!!! I say NO MORE!!! NO MORE SATAN!!!!! For the Holy Spirit has just stirred up my righteous anger against you and your demons and I have put my armor on and I am coming after you!!!!! YOU are defeated already but are just too stupid to realize it!!!!
Father I give you all glory and praise and I ask you to equip your warriors with boldness, with faith, with strength, with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, with Your Word to go out and to fight the good fight of faith til the enemy is cast forever into the dark abyss never to return again....let signs and wonders follow....IN JESUS NAME! IN YESHUA's NAME!!!!

There is such a push from the Holy Spirit directing me to study false prophets and teachers in the bible....I will share after this first post....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have posted this on the "Dream Thread" where there is somebody explaining dreams.
Well it is deeper than dreams....it is for anyone who is gifted in the prophetic calling.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is deeper than dreams....it is for anyone who is gifted in the prophetic calling.
OH and I have already shared these dreams with Hidden in Him on another forum....what I am seeking is confirmation....are there others.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Indeed, the second seal has been broken and war has already begun.

Currently russia and iran are fighting a proxy war with america and israel in syria...

Its about to get a whole lot bigger...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, the second seal has been broken and war has already begun.

Currently russia and iran are fighting a proxy war with america and israel in syria...

Its about to get a whole lot bigger...
Yes....and as it was prophesied that Damascus would become a ruinous heap and would exist no more...I think this is what is September is about...not sure though I don't have clarity in what I see....Damascus has been destroyed twice and rebuilt...but this destruction will be its final one and it will be no more....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Phillip James....have you had dreams or visions about this? Please share...I am seeking confirmation.....I miss things sometimes...but the stirring in my spirit is so strong and daily it is getting more urgent.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Things are definitely moving quickly these days. There must be an increase in spiritual warfare too.

For dreams there has been an increase for me recently, but nothing substantial that I recall this year.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things are definitely moving quickly these days. There must be an increase in spiritual warfare too.

For dreams there has been an increase for me recently, but nothing substantial that I recall this year.
YES!!!! That is what is really stirred up in me most recently....spiritual warfare....we as believers must get real about this....for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, powers, spiritual wickedness...(ad lib...not exact quote)....and then the verse that says the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds!
God is gathering the warriors together rapidly....signs and wonders following many.....stirring up the gifts of the Holy Spirit to manifest through us....for the perfecting of the saints for His Church....HIS CHURCH...
I see your hunger for more of Him and He wants more of you so it is going to happen if not already happening.

Reactions: lforrest

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another thing that God spoke to me is that the appearance of Angels would increase in frequency.

Reactions: Triumph1300

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I wonder about the weather, if increases in spiritual warfare causes it to be more severe. With increases in storms and hail, and earthquakes, and fires.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder about the weather, if increases in spiritual warfare causes it to be more severe. With increases in storms and hail, and earthquakes, and fires.
No...This is prophesied in the Bible that in the last days their will be such things in diverse places...and yes man had a lot to do with some of them but that is how prophesy gets fulfilled one way or the other...God and God alone has sole authority over the elements of the earth...Satan has never manifested his power through them that I can recall anyway....
The Spiritual Warfare that is taking place right now is like none we have ever experienced....Satan has loosed his demons to wreak havoc and hate upon the world like never before....as if to cause a ripple in God's perfect timing of things....So as He spoke to me it's time...time for His Warriors to rise up and not let the enemy gain anymore ground....He also is sending His angels to war with us...we need to be assigning them according to His Will and their purpose...that is scriptural....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who makes the life of Jewish people difficult or grievous, as did the Pharaoh, as did Hitler, will be cursed by God.
Absolutely, they are His chosen people and the Bible says touch not mine anointed so...I believe this is why He is stirring up the Saints...the Warriors to rise up and fight against the enemy that is trying to destroy Israel...His chosen nation and people.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He also is sending His angels to war with us...we need to be assigning them according to His Will and their purpose...that is scriptural....

Your brothers and sisters in the church Catholic have been doing this for 2000 years. And not just the angels, but also our brothers and sisters who have gone before us, and now aid us in heaven with their prayers.
The battle lines are being drawn... Soon it will be made clear 'he who is not against me is with me' and 'he who is not with me is against me'

Peace!
PJ

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your brothers and sisters in the church Catholic have been doing this for 2000 years. And not just the angels, but also our brothers and sisters who have gone before us, and now aid us in heaven with their prayers.
The battle lines are being drawn... Soon it will be made clear 'he who is not against me is with me' and 'he who is not with me is against me'

Peace!
PJ
Jn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

All saints are still asleep in the grave, waiting for the required resurrection.

Reactions: Nancy