Anyone ever seen these before?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know how many of you have gotten to page 3 of Levi's posts (on just this one forum), but this is my favorite:
Salome & wife to be in US Conference with me
He has traveled to America THREE TIMES already on someone else's $...…. and as of last week, he wants to do it again, and this time he plans to bring his whole family.

Anyone have any idea what just the round-trip air flight from India to America, alone, costs...… not counting hotels, meals, and car rental?

By all means, shovel money to him if you want. That's your business. But, I think you really ought to make yourself aware of just what it is really being spent on. (Especially if you are one who runs-down American preachers who also beg for your money.)

Reactions: DNB and amadeus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before anyone gets made a fool of, I thought you might want to be aware of these posts elsewhere:
levi85

thank you for posting and bringing awareness. Torn here in reading through some of their request. There are many prayers asked for regarding others. One was concerning a baby on ventilators. Later they came back to say the baby went to the Lord and they asked for prayers for the family. Are all the request for people fake...I don’t know. But here seems like the place for the request of those prayer. get what you mean about money but in reading through all the prayers ...they sound like my own prayers to God no more than a year ago, a mix, and maybe even most of America and further. Seeing Him as a genie in a magic lamp where if we rub and ask, then our wishes are instantly granted. Thankfully God is patient. How many times have I prayed “give me this” or “give me that”. I use to pray to be some successful woman and best seller author convinced this was the only way to have any value in this world; if dollar signs were hung over my head. Would hate to see this person ran off for faulty prayers when we all, I know I have, have asked for superficial things we think will fulfill us. Makes me think of “silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I unto you” (Acts 3:6-10) And all the people saw him walking and praising God: [10] And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.