Anyone watching AGT?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am watching it each week. Always enjoy talent shows, especially ones with a variety of talent.

Since Covid-19, some of the acts are broadcasting from their States or countries. And the judges are social distancing.

I like the old guy singer who was wrongly imprisoned for 37 years. Also, I like one of the comics, the Indian dancers, the danger act and the acrobats.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope i've never watched America's Got Talent, :) i've heard about it though

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think tonight are the finals. 8pm here on the West Coast, NBC. I think the winner will be announced tomorrow night.

Lots of interesting talent this season. Not sure who I am rooting for to win. Have some favorites though.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Christian guy, Brandon Leake, won. He does poetry....called the spoken word. In each of his auditions, he spoke on a serious topic. Such as his own absentee father and his eventual forgiveness of his dad... and the preciousness of his own baby. He was Howie Mandel's Golden Buzzer....which meant he progressed to the live shows immediately.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am watching it each week. Always enjoy talent shows, especially ones with a variety of talent.

Since Covid-19, some of the acts are broadcasting from their States or countries. And the judges are social distancing.

I like the old guy singer who was wrongly imprisoned for 37 years. Also, I like one of the comics, the Indian dancers, the danger act and the acrobats.

Nope, don't watch TV.

Reactions: Nancy