Apollo NEO

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2011
1,754
44
48
65
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, brothers and sisters.

Have you all heard of the Apollo NEO asteroid that is on a collision course with earth on February 5, 2040? It's original designation is Asteroid 2011 AG[sub]5[/sub]. That means that it is a Torino Level 5 threat! It is also designated as a PHA, Potentially Hazardous Asteroid!

It's approximately 140 meters or 460 feet in length and estimated at 4 x 10[sup]9[/sup] kg! That's about 4.5 million tons!

Scientists, according to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/28/asteroid-2011-ag5-may-pose-threat_n_1306200.html, scientists are already beginning to work on a collision avoidance project.

So, ... if the world doesn't end in 2012, maybe in 2040?

I've always thought that the descriptions of the sixth seal and the first five trumpet judgments sounded like a meteorite shower.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marta

Marta

New Member
Mar 29, 2011
58
3
0
This is fascinating. Were you thinking Revelation 8: 7-13? What immediately comes to my mind is Revelation 8:7. Wow! Could this be Wormwood maybe?

I'm trying to imagine how big 460 ft. in length would be. A large football field? Larger, actually, right? Which, although it doesn't seem that large on an earthly scale, the fact that it's 4.5 million tons would do what, maybe? So we're talking earthquakes and tsunamis like nobody's business. Or would this be worse? I don't know what to compare it to really.

Retrobyter, even with it's mass and size, is there a chance that if this were to hit the ocean we would never even feel it if it hit in just the right spot? Or is this so big that no matter where it hit, at it's velocity, someone somewhere is going to feel it?

And is there a chance that a lot of that 4.5 million tons will burn up as it enters Earth's atmosphere?

Totally fascinating. If this is indeed Wormwood, I wonder how a "big rock" hitting the ocean could actually poison the water? It's just a big rock, right? It would cause a shake, an earthquake, a big splash, but I'm trying to understand how a big rock in and of itself could actually poison the ocean? Probably other factors will be coming into play as well when it all happens.
 

Doppleganger

New Member
Mar 21, 2010
382
9
0
NASA Indirectly Confirms Wormwood Prophecy By Irene Klotz, SAN FRANCISCO | Wed Dec 7, 2011
http://www.cogwriter.com/news/prophecy/nasa-indirectly-confirms-wormwood-prophecy/

In addition to looking like a star falling from the heavens looking like a torch (and an asteroid could possibly do that), comets normally appear with cyanogen. Astronomers state hydrogen cyanide on comets may be their source of cyanogen gas. Interestingly, the cyanogen gas mixes with water to form hydrogen cyanide, which has an almond odor and bitter taste, and reportedly causes death at concentrations over 5 parts per million.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marta

Retrobyter

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2011
1,754
44
48
65
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Marta.

This is fascinating. Were you thinking Revelation 8: 7-13? What immediately comes to my mind is Revelation 8:7. Wow! Could this be Wormwood maybe?

I'm trying to imagine how big 460 ft. in length would be. A large football field? Larger, actually, right? Which, although it doesn't seem that large on an earthly scale, the fact that it's 4.5 million tons would do what, maybe? So we're talking earthquakes and tsunamis like nobody's business. Or would this be worse? I don't know what to compare it to really.

Retrobyter, even with it's mass and size, is there a chance that if this were to hit the ocean we would never even feel it if it hit in just the right spot? Or is this so big that no matter where it hit, at it's velocity, someone somewhere is going to feel it?

And is there a chance that a lot of that 4.5 million tons will burn up as it enters Earth's atmosphere?

Totally fascinating. If this is indeed Wormwood, I wonder how a "big rock" hitting the ocean could actually poison the water? It's just a big rock, right? It would cause a shake, an earthquake, a big splash, but I'm trying to understand how a big rock in and of itself could actually poison the ocean? Probably other factors will be coming into play as well when it all happens.

Yes, IF (and that is a big IF) it is this asteroid that fulfills Scripture, then it would fulfill Rev. 6:12-17 and 8:7-9:12, because all of these events are begun by an object falling from the sky and striking the earth.

I see Rev. 6:12-17 being "herald meteors" or rather "meteorites" as they strike the ground, from fragments being pulled from the surface of this asteroid.
I believe that whatever comes our way, will be broken up as it interacts with the two gravity wells of the earth and the moon ... or, as we hit it with nukes in a vain attempt to neutralize the threat.
In the process, we would have several smaller fragments to deal with:

First shofar (trumpet, Rev. 8:7): Hail and fire mixed with blood will be thrown upon the ground - more lesser meteorites.
Second shofar (Rev. 8:8-9): Great "mountain" buring with fire was cast into the sea, causing tsunamis - this is probably the largest portion of the asteroid.
Third shofar (Rev. 8:10-11): "Wormwood" or in the Greek, "Apsinthos," the root word for the drink called "absinthe." It's a volatile, green alcohol, once banned in the USA - I believe this fragment of the asteroid would partly consist of a frozen form of this alcohol, and as it heats up in the friction of the atmosphere, would burn brightly and sputter like a torch. Either this alcohol or a similar chemical will contaminate all the fresh water sources under its path as it permeates the atmosphere through which it falls.
Fourth shofar (Rev. 8:12): the 1/3rd of the sun, 1/3rd of the moon, and 1/3rd of the stars being smitten so that a third of them was darkened, such that a third of the day didn't shine nor did a third of the night - I believe this is from smoke and debris in the atmosphere from all these meteorites. They blot out a third of the day and a third of the night.
Fifth shofar (Rev. 9:1-12, the first "woe" or in Greek "ouai," an onomatopoeia pronounced "ooaahee!" or "why!"): a star falling from the sky to the ground; and to it was given the key location of the pit with an unsounded bottom - I see this as a personification of the actual event. This last fragment strikes just the right coordinates to open this subterranean chamber where these locusts have been living, possibly in hibernation since before the Flood. As much larger than modern locusts as ancient dragonflies are to their modern versions, these locusts have features that are more potent than their modern relatives.

Anyway, that's how I see these verses unfolding.
 

Marta

New Member
Mar 29, 2011
58
3
0
KillCarneyKlansman, thanks for posting the info link and for explaining how the water would get poisoned. That's so interesting! For anyone who ever doubted the validity of Revelation, this should surely settle it, as there is no way they could have known in those days the things that we do today. It's yet another proof of the Bible's accuracy.

Retrobyter, thank you for the indepth explanation and for breaking this down. These are such exciting times we're in and especially the times that are just around the corner. For any unbelievers out there, I don't see how anyone could know the things that you and KillCarneyKlansman just explained, read Revelation 8, and then wonder whether or not the Bible is the true Word of God. The proof is undeniable, even on that premise alone. The Lord has put all things together so beautifully for us with His love and saving grace.
I really enjoyed this post. Lots of fascinating information here!
 

Retrobyter

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2011
1,754
44
48
65
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, KillCarneyKlansman.

NASA Indirectly Confirms Wormwood Prophecy By Irene Klotz, SAN FRANCISCO | Wed Dec 7, 2011
http://www.cogwriter...mwood-prophecy/

In addition to looking like a star falling from the heavens looking like a torch (and an asteroid could possibly do that), comets normally appear with cyanogen. Astronomers state hydrogen cyanide on comets may be their source of cyanogen gas. Interestingly, the cyanogen gas mixes with water to form hydrogen cyanide, which has an almond odor and bitter taste, and reportedly causes death at concentrations over 5 parts per million.

While this is true, the object which I'm talking about is an asteroid, not a comet. However, a comet may actually be a better-fitting fulfillment for another reason: Comet and tail can be a considerable long cosmic object by the time it reaches earth's orbit. Wikipedia observes, "While the solid nucleus of comets is generally less than 50 km (31 mi) across, the coma may be larger than the Sun, and ion tails have been observed to extend one astronomical unit (150 million km) or more." (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet#Coma_and_tail for more.) A tail that long, if close enough to the earth, can therefore eclipse both the sun and the moon at the same time! This might be the real solution to the sun being black as sackcloth of hair (a total solar eclipse) while the moon appears red like blood (a total lunar eclipse).

In any case, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Asteroid 2011 AG5 is just a possibility.

Shalom, Marta.

KillCarneyKlansman, thanks for posting the info link and for explaining how the water would get poisoned. That's so interesting! For anyone who ever doubted the validity of Revelation, this should surely settle it, as there is no way they could have known in those days the things that we do today. It's yet another proof of the Bible's accuracy. Retrobyter, thank you for the indepth explanation and for breaking this down. These are such exciting times we're in and especially the times that are just around the corner. For any unbelievers out there, I don't see how anyone could know the things that you and KillCarneyKlansman just explained, read Revelation 8, and then wonder whether or not the Bible is the true Word of God. The proof is undeniable, even on that premise alone. The Lord has put all things together so beautifully for us with His love and saving grace. I really enjoyed this post. Lots of fascinating information here!

Yes, the explanation provided by KillCarneyKlansman is one possible explanation; however, I have to wonder why it was called "Wormwood" or "Absinthe!" It's possible that its chemical composition is closer to the green-anise flavored spirit with sweet fennel and/or mint. Anise reminds me of root beer. (My mom used to LOVE anise candy when she was alive!)

It's possible that the sputtering "smoke" from the meteor will even be green in color as the liquid is!

(Sounds like something you'd see in a sci fi movie, doesn't it?)
 

Doppleganger

New Member
Mar 21, 2010
382
9
0
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/12966-more-astonishing-bible-proof-warning-athiests-this-is-adult-sensitive-material/page__view__findpost__p__145013

article-2030428-0D94740900000578-747_634x383.jpg


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2030428/Meteorite-Peru-leaves-forest-fires-wake-Cusco.html
Meteorite blasts across skies of Peru leaving forest fires in its wake By Claire Bates
Last updated at 2:19 PM on 29th August 2011

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070921-meteor-peru.html
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070921-meteor-peru_2.html
Meteor Crash in Peru Caused Mysterious Illness José Orozco in Caracas, Venezuela for National Geographic News September 21, 2007

Sure, thanks for reminding me!
 

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
821
63
0
Olam Haba
Marta said:
These are such exciting times we're in and especially the times that are just around the corner. For any unbelievers out there, I don't see how anyone could know the things that you and KillCarneyKlansman just explained, read Revelation 8, and then wonder whether or not the Bible is the true Word of God. The proof is undeniable, even on that premise alone. The Lord has put all things together so beautifully for us with His love and saving grace.
8:30 AM ~ Morning Offering

Revelation 8:8-9
8. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9. And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, having souls, died; and the third part of the ploion were corrupted-ruined-destroyed.


9:00 AM ~ Third Hour of the Day

Mark 15:22-25
22. And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of the Skull.
23. And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.
24. And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.
25. And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.


The devils are "mountains" in the Doctrine of Yeshua

Matthew 17:15-21
15. Master, have mercy on my son: for he is a moonstruck-lunatick, and sore vexed: for often times he falleth into the fire, and often into the water.
16. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17. Then Yeshua answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18. And Yeshua rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19. Then came the disciples to Yeshua apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20. And Yeshua said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21. Howbeit this genos-kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Matthew 21:21
21. Yeshua answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Mark 5:1-13
1. And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3. Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4. Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6. But when he saw Yeshua afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7. And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Yeshua, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13. And forthwith Yeshua gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand) and were choked in the sea.


9:30 AM ~ Morning Offering Fulfilled
 

Retrobyter

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2011
1,754
44
48
65
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
8:30 AM ~ Morning Offering

Revelation 8:8-9
8. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9. And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, having souls, died; and the third part of the ploion were corrupted-ruined-destroyed.


9:00 AM ~ Third Hour of the Day

Mark 15:22-25
22. And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of the Skull.
23. And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.
24. And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.
25. And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.


The devils are "mountains" in the Doctrine of Yeshua

Matthew 17:15-21
15. Master, have mercy on my son: for he is a moonstruck-lunatick, and sore vexed: for often times he falleth into the fire, and often into the water.
16. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17. Then Yeshua answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18. And Yeshua rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19. Then came the disciples to Yeshua apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20. And Yeshua said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21. Howbeit this genos-kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Matthew 21:21
21. Yeshua answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Mark 5:1-13
1. And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3. Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4. Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6. But when he saw Yeshua afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7. And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Yeshua, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13. And forthwith Yeshua gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand) and were choked in the sea.


9:30 AM ~ Morning Offering Fulfilled
Bro', you can't legitimately DO that! Quit putting passages of Scripture together that don't belong together based on the usage of a single word, like "third" or "mountain!" It's a NON SEQUITUR, "an inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the premises" or "a comment that is unrelated to a preceding one!" There's NO LEGITIMATE LINKAGE between these passages of Scripture!

It's as coincidental as two people having the same birthdate (month and day)! There's approximately 300 million Americans and they all have 1 of 366 days to have a birthday. Even if every day had the same chance of being someone's birthdate, that means each day in the year could be the birthdate of more than 800,000 Americans! Since most Americans are born in the months of September and August, there's a higher probability of sharing a birthday with someone you know if your birthday is in one of those months.

The same kind of coincidence can be found when one looks up a particular word in the Scriptures, especially as the word is a more common word, as one might expect. However, such coincidence should not be something one "hangs his hat on!" Unless there's a significant synchronism in the CONTEXTS of two passages, one should NOT assume that the two are related!
 

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
821
63
0
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.


Bro', you can't legitimately DO that! Quit putting passages of Scripture together that don't belong together based on the usage of a single word, like "third" or "mountain!" It's a NON SEQUITUR, "an inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the premises" or "a comment that is unrelated to a preceding one!" There's NO LEGITIMATE LINKAGE between these passages of Scripture!

It's as coincidental as two people having the same birthdate (month and day)! There's approximately 300 million Americans and they all have 1 of 366 days to have a birthday. Even if every day had the same chance of being someone's birthdate, that means each day in the year could be the birthdate of more than 800,000 Americans! Since most Americans are born in the months of September and August, there's a higher probability of sharing a birthday with someone you know if your birthday is in one of those months.

The same kind of coincidence can be found when one looks up a particular word in the Scriptures, especially as the word is a more common word, as one might expect. However, such coincidence should not be something one "hangs his hat on!" Unless there's a significant synchronism in the CONTEXTS of two passages, one should NOT assume that the two are related!
What can be said to such a one that will not be held to any standard of Truth? Can anyone "win and argument" with such a one having no spine when it comes to the factual statements made in the Gospel accounts by the Master himself? If you do not believe the words of Messiah which the Father spoke through him then how can anyone expect to have a genuine discussion with you based in facts? And since it is you that sees all things as literal, natural, and physical, how is it that you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up your literal and physical understanding of Matthew 17:20-21? Do you not realize that this passage is often times used in atheist forums to "disprove" Christianity in their minds? Perhaps you should go spend some time on an atheist forum board and see how long your ridiculous understanding of "all things physical and natural" would hold up under the weight of the overbearing evidence they would pile upon you. You would probably not last one day because they would laugh you to scorn and deflate your ego; every one of them sees all things exactly as you do, which is according to the ways of the natural and physically-minded carnal man. The two following passages are companion passages, concerning the same event, while coming down from the mountain after the Transfiguration, (and I only quote the greater portions to clearly exhibit this fact). Both passages speak of the faith, prayer, and-or fasting that is required to cast out devils, (from yourself, O anthropon-man!). However, only the Matthew account contains the portion which speaks of "moving mountains" in the same context, and thus, "moving mountains by faith" concerns the casting out of devils which means that Yeshua clearly interprets "devils" as "mountains" in the Scripture because the Revelation of Yeshua clearly states that the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of the Prophecy of the same book.

IS THE FOLLOWING NOT THE TESTIMONY OF YESHUA?

Mark 9:13-29 KJV
13. But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.
14. And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.
15. And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.
16. And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?
17. And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;
18. And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.
19. He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.
20. And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.
21. And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.
22. And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.
23. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
24. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
25. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
26. And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.
27. But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.
28. And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately,
Why could not we cast him out?
29. And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.


Matthew 17:12-21 KJV
12. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
14. And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15. Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17. Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said,
Why could not we cast him out?
20. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
21.
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.


Since you teach a strictly literal and physical understanding of all things Scripture and apparently believe that this passage suggests that disciples and believers with "enough faith" can literally move literal-physical mountains then please provide evidence of at least one person from ancient times, or at least from the past 1980 years or so since this statement was made, that has ever claimed to have literally moved a literal-physical mountain from one place to another by faith, prayer, and-or fasting. You will not find anyone so foolish to have claimed such a thing and at the same time claiming to be a disciple of Yeshua. And since there has been photography, film-making, movie production, and video, for at least the last fifty years; please provide video evidence of anyone literally moving a literal-physical mountain from one physical location to another in the last fifty years by faith, prayer, and fasting. If you have no evidence then your purely physical and natural interpretation of what Yeshua has said concerning "mountains" is yet another lie of the flesh and you do not believe his Testimony. In fact you would be better off admitting you are an atheist, outing yourself, and asking forgiveness, rather than continuing here incognito and acting as if you are some great teacher while purposely keeping others in the dark with yourself. :)
 

ENOCH2010

New Member
Aug 15, 2012
201
3
0
daq I move mountains all the time with heavy equipment and dynamite. Not a big problem at all.
 

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
821
63
0
Olam Haba
ENOCH2010 said:
daq I move mountains all the time with heavy equipment and dynamite. Not a big problem at all.
Ah, so you, retro, and all those who think the same way are allowed to change words like "faith" and "prayer" and "fasting" into modern renderings of your own such as "heavy equipment" and "dynamite" and "meteorite" to suit whatever scenarios might fulfill your fantasy doctrines? As stated; no backbone, no spine, no faithfulness when it comes to true discipleship into the Word of the Master-Teacher Yeshua. Please do tell how you dispose of the unfruitful fig trees or their branches when you find them in your garden? Do you bulldoze them with a tractor, uproot them with a backhoe, or blast them into oblivion with your dynamite?

From the same Gospel account as the above as already quoted previously above:

Matthew 21:18-22 KJV
18. Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.
19. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20. And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.


Hmmm, the continuing parable of the fig tree and "the mountain" is now "cast into the sea"? It seems that most of us at this board have already read about and studied these prophetic concepts many times before today. Have you never heard the parable of the fig tree from the famous Matthew 24 Olivet Discourse? Not sure about you but I do know someone else around here whose branch is already become tender and begun to put forth his Assyrian foliage. :lol:

Isaiah 36:13-18 KJV
13. Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.
14. Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you.
15. Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
16. Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern;
17. Until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards.
18. Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, The Lord will deliver us. Hath any of the gods of the nations delivered his land out of the hand of the king of Assyria?


As a matter of fact I do remember telling that certain one that he has hewed himself a broken cistern, (Jeremiah 2:12-13). :)
 

Retrobyter

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2011
1,754
44
48
65
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, daq.

daq said:
Ah, so you, retro, and all those who think the same way are allowed to change words like "faith" and "prayer" and "fasting" into modern renderings of your own such as "heavy equipment" and "dynamite" and "meteorite" to suit whatever scenarios might fulfill your fantasy doctrines? As stated; no backbone, no spine, no faithfulness when it comes to true discipleship into the Word of the Master-Teacher Yeshua. Please do tell how you dispose of the unfruitful fig trees or their branches when you find them in your garden? Do you bulldoze them with a tractor, uproot them with a backhoe, or blast them into oblivion with your dynamite?

From the same Gospel account as the above as already quoted previously above:

Matthew 21:18-22 KJV
18. Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.
19. And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20. And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21. Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.


Hmmm, the continuing parable of the fig tree and "the mountain" is now "cast into the sea"? It seems that most of us at this board have already read about and studied these prophetic concepts many times before today. Have you never heard the parable of the fig tree from the famous Matthew 24 Olivet Discourse? Not sure about you but I do know someone else around here whose branch is already become tender and begun to put forth his Assyrian foliage. :lol:

Isaiah 36:13-18 KJV
13. Then Rabshakeh stood, and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and said, Hear ye the words of the great king, the king of Assyria.
14. Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you.
15. Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the Lord, saying, The Lord will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.
16. Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern;
17. Until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards.
18. Beware lest Hezekiah persuade you, saying, The Lord will deliver us. Hath any of the gods of the nations delivered his land out of the hand of the king of Assyria?


As a matter of fact I do remember telling that certain one that he has hewed himself a broken cistern, (Jeremiah 2:12-13). :)
Fooey. How do you like your crow, medium rare or well done? You'll have a TON to swallow, bro'! That was a LITERAL fig tree that was cursed and withered away - drying up from the roots! I don't know how you can live with your audacity, but you WILL answer to the Messiah Yeshua` for lying about Him in claiming that He didn't really perform the miracle in Matthew 21:19 and for saying that He didn't mean what He said in Matthew 21:21-22!

Furthermore, the parable that Yeshua` used in Matthew 24 was totally UNRELATED to this incident in Matthew 21! He was drawing NO parallels between the two incidences! That's all a fabrication that YOUR little mind has concocted, again, just because Yeshua` happened to use "fig tree" in Matthew 24 and the tree happened to be a fig tree in Matthew 21! There's nothing in Matthew 21 about new buds on the tree or summer about to begin, and there's NOTHING in Matthew 24 about the "fig tree" (and ALL THE TREES in the parallel passage of Luke 21) being withered or plucked up!

You can say whatever comes into that little mind of yours about me, but you'd better shut your mouth (or tie your fingers) when it comes to contradicting what was written in the Scriptures with your pathetically annoying "teaching" that twists the Scriptures and won't allow them to say what the authors intended them to say! You will answer to haMelekh Yeshua` for your "wisdom" as you stutter and stammer before Him, attempting to back-pedal on all you claimed He meant, ultimately LYING about Him! The only thing that will save you (or any of us) when you stand in that position is His love for you! Take the TRULY wise position: hang your head, shut your mouth, and admit your error! A simple, "Yes, Sire," or "No, Sire," or a "No excuse, Sire," is all He will accept!


1 Corinthians 1:14-31
14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
KJV


2 Corinthians 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
KJV
 

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
821
63
0
Olam Haba
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, daq.


Fooey. How do you like your crow, medium rare or well done? You'll have a TON to swallow, bro'! That was a LITERAL fig tree that was cursed and withered away - drying up from the roots! I don't know how you can live with your audacity, but you WILL answer to the Messiah Yeshua` for lying about Him in claiming that He didn't really perform the miracle in Matthew 21:19 and for saying that He didn't mean what He said in Matthew 21:21-22!

Furthermore, the parable that Yeshua` used in Matthew 24 was totally UNRELATED to this incident in Matthew 21! He was drawing NO parallels between the two incidences! That's all a fabrication that YOUR little mind has concocted, again, just because Yeshua` happened to use "fig tree" in Matthew 24 and the tree happened to be a fig tree in Matthew 21! There's nothing in Matthew 21 about new buds on the tree or summer about to begin, and there's NOTHING in Matthew 24 about the "fig tree" (and ALL THE TREES in the parallel passage of Luke 21) being withered or plucked up!

You can say whatever comes into that little mind of yours about me, but you'd better shut your mouth (or tie your fingers) when it comes to contradicting what was written in the Scriptures with your pathetically annoying "teaching" that twists the Scriptures and won't allow them to say what the authors intended them to say! You will answer to haMelekh Yeshua` for your "wisdom" as you stutter and stammer before Him, attempting to back-pedal on all you claimed He meant, ultimately LYING about Him! The only thing that will save you (or any of us) when you stand in that position is His love for you! Take the TRULY wise position: hang your head, shut your mouth, and admit your error! A simple, "Yes, Sire," or "No, Sire," or a "No excuse, Sire," is all He will accept!
Ah, yes, more lies from the scapegoat twins. Where did I ever suggest that Yeshua did not perform a literal miracle on a literal fig tree? Your violent rage has blinded you once again; I said no such thing. The question is what does the miracle mean to the Doctrine? And you have no clue because you do not care what it means unless you can use it to glorify yourself in being right about your flesh minded doctrine of a physical Judas Iskariot style global empire-kingdom that the Master-Teacher Yeshua has already clearly rejected. We will all answer for everything said here and throughout all of our lives but one thing I know here and now; and that is that you have proven yourself a liar and a false accuser just like your Assyrian father once again. As for myself, I be already IN Messiah, whereas you appear to be waiting for a man to return and set up your global world-empire dominion kingdom of flesh despite all of the warnings given to you in critical places such as Matthew 24:23-25 KJV, Mark 13:21-23 KJV, and Luke 17:20-21 KJV. :)

Quote Retrobyter:]"You will answer to haMelekh Yeshua` for your "wisdom" as you stutter and stammer before Him"[End quote.

This has already happened as it did to Peter, James, Paul, and all true disciples in the mo`ed-appointed-time.
You know me not from Adam but perhaps you may when your hour of trial has come and time is no more?
That is if indeed you do overcome and do not end up a reprobate-castaway fish . . .