Apologies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just to let you know I am in the middle of having a new computer installed, so it may take me a while to reply as it'll be off line on and off till all is done....So please, I am not just being a snob lol, and will do my best to reply to everything i come across when it's all up and running.. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just to let you know I am in the middle of having a new computer installed, so it may take me a while to reply as it'll be off line on and off till all is done....So please, I am not just being a snob lol, and will do my best to reply to everything i come across when it's all up and running.. :)

Thanks for telling us Pia.
We will be glad when you are up and running again...you have been missed.
Bless you. :)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...And there was silence in heaven for half an hour.

It's like the renewing of your mind lol! :eek:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
...And there was silence in heaven for half an hour.

It's like the renewing of your mind lol! :eek:
hahaha thanks Scott, I'm perhaps not as 'quiet' (calm) as I could be about all this computer stuff, as we couldn't figure out how to even get the computer to accept my speakers, and I lost so very much information, which I had been assured I would not...anyhow, my dear friend is coming by again today, to see if he can fix the rest...here's hoping :D

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hahaha thanks Scott, I'm perhaps not as 'quiet' (calm) as I could be about all this computer stuff, as we couldn't figure out how to even get the computer to accept my speakers, and I lost so very much information, which I had been assured I would not...anyhow, my dear friend is coming by again today, to see if he can fix the rest...here's hoping :D
Not lost just hiding

Reactions: pia and Helen