App Storage Struggles/Rooting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot seem to register anything I research on Google, so I'm just going to ask and hope someone can help me.

I can't figure out how to transfer apps to SD. It says it has to be rooted. I really need some of the apps for some of my kids schooling and their chores.

I am really tired of installing and uninstalling every time I need to switch apps.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That article also says that not all apps can be moved and that’s by design by some publishers. Some allow the move and some don’t I guess.
I wouldn’t recommend “rooting” your phone though, because you may leave yourself open to vulnerabilities.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That article also says that not all apps can be moved and that’s by design by some publishers. Some allow the move and some don’t I guess.
I wouldn’t recommend “rooting” your phone though, because you may leave yourself open to vulnerabilities.
Yes, you're right. I'm not comfortable rooting either. Maybe I'll look into school-only tablets for them.

Reactions: GaryAnderson