Apple Cider Vinegar for Health

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen to that...I take it every day. Sadly I can't take too much as it is a blood thinner, and I am on warfarin. :(

Reactions: Job and Angelina

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother drinks that stuff.

I prefer an ice cold Mt. Dew.

Reactions: Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When its hot , I make it with ice and stevia , we do not use sugar or white flour.
my son is making sure we all eat good foods.....

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds delish! That's awesome! I think it's important to eat flesh and healthy...

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: Richard_oti

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to that...I take it every day. Sadly I can't take too much as it is a blood thinner, and I am on warfarin. :(

Do you find that it messes with your vitamin K? Ive heard that diet only affects about 30% of people who take warfrin. I am taking plavix and thankfully i do not need to worry about restricting any foods

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you find that it messes with your vitamin K? Ive heard that diet only affects about 30% of people who take warfrin. I am taking plavix and thankfully i do not need to worry about restricting any foods

Yes Aspen...with me it seems that EVERYTHING I eat messes with my blood levels. I have to take a blood test every other week...because no matter if I am very very careful...or if I eat what I want...my blood is either too thin or too thick, so always in need of adjustments in my Warfarin dose. :(
But I had 3 years on Pradaxa... ( where there is no need to watch vitamin K amounts in food.)
But it is so fragile. We have no A/C here...so our house gets VERY hot in summer.
Pradaxa cannot be put in the fridge...but neither can it get warmer than 75 degs...( our house can get up to 98 with no problem at all in August and September.) So I had to use a cooler with ice bags on top...stupid ...I got fed up...and prefer the constant blood tests. None of it is much fun is it! :rolleyes:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Aspen...with me it seems that EVERYTHING I eat messes with my blood levels. I have to take a blood test every other week...because no matter if I am very very careful...or if I eat what I want...my blood is either too thin or too thick, so always in need of adjustments in my Warfarin dose. :(
But I had 3 years on Pradaxa... ( where there is no need to watch vitamin K amounts in food.)
But it is so fragile. We have no A/C here...so our house gets VERY hot in summer.
Pradaxa cannot be put in the fridge...but neither can it get warmer than 75 degs...( our house can get up to 98 with no problem at all in August and September.) So I had to use a cooler with ice bags on top...stupid ...I got fed up...and prefer the constant blood tests. None of it is much fun is it! :rolleyes:

That is too bad. However, i am glad the medicine is avaliable for you. If Trump screws up Obamacare like he is threatening to do, i will not be able to afford mine

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I got such a run around with doctors that I just quit going. It's been a couple years and I'm fine. My last 2 visits my doctor said my white blood cell count was practically nonexistent and they don't know why. It should be high because I'm a smoker.

Reactions: pia and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Job Good video...glad you posted it. Now I feel better about taking it...I'm not on any of those meds. Plus I was glad to hear that it lowered to absorption of potassium ...I am on a low potassium diet because mine potassium is always too high. I can't eat potato's, tomatoes, avocado etc because they are high in potassium...so maybe by continuing to take ACV my next tests will be better and I can eat potato's again...I really miss them :(

Re other post of yours...if you white blood count was low, that is good in one way as a high count shows infection, or something that the body is fighting. ( I think, but what do I know :D )

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Job Good video...glad you posted it. Now I feel better about taking it...I'm not on any of those meds. Plus I was glad to hear that it lowered to absorption of potassium ...I am on a low potassium diet because mine potassium is always too high. I can't eat potato's, tomatoes, avocado etc because they are high in potassium...so maybe by continuing to take ACV my next tests will be better and I can eat potato's again...I really miss them :(

Re other post of yours...if you white blood count was low, that is good in one way as a high count shows infection, or something that the body is fighting. ( I think, but what do I know :D )
Pretty sure you're right that a high count means the body is trying to fight something, but can't a really low count also point toward Leukemia ? Not wanting to sound any alarms here, I'm not entirely sure how that works, just thought I had heard that somewhere???

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pretty sure you're right that a high count means the body is trying to fight something, but can't a really low count also point toward Leukemia ? Not wanting to sound any alarms here, I'm not entirely sure how that works, just thought I had heard that somewhere???

I pretty it is a low red blood count that is anemia leading to leukemia ,not the white count. The doc would had flagged it if it was anything serious. I've had that too..
High white count means the body is fighting off something...white cells increases with infection, to fight it.

re the other question...no it is purely diet which thickens or thins the blood.
I used to eat by rote...spinach only three times a week etc...but nothing seems to regulate mine...so I eat what I like...but eat sparingly anything with high Vitamin K
( which thickens blood) and sparingly of potassium items too...hard because everything has some amount of potassium. But I just keep away from the potatoes and high potassium thing....but one in a while I will eat chocolate which is high also in potassium. Gotta have that fix somedays. haha!!

Reactions: pia