April's Post_Pandemic Party Is Tomorrow Night!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Starting at seven pm et and going until ten pm et. (I just hope that it'll be a better turnout than my second rally. :( ) I figured that (at least in the state of Ohio) since for the most part everybody seems to be lifting their mask mandates already,.. celebration is in order and @Hidden In Him already agreed with me and I have his permission lol :p Oh and @Michael1985, this is the party that I was speaking to you about before. :)

Reactions: dev553344

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
celebration is in order and @Hidden In Him already agreed with me and I have his permission lol :p

LoL!

I'd like to know where I signed off on this, especially since the words "Post-pandemic" might just be a wee tad premature, LoL.

But if it comes to pass, I appreciate your allowing me to take credit.

495b1134c6c4be8e9c1290135380ea71.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL!

I'd like to know where I signed off on this, especially since the words "Post-pandemic" might just be a wee tad premature, LoL.

But if it comes to pass, I appreciate your allowing me to take credit.

495b1134c6c4be8e9c1290135380ea71.jpg

But Dad, you gave me your permission right here!!!

Celebrate away! LoL.

Yeah, they lifted it here, and it was a relief. You still see people wearing masks everywhere though, so you never know if they are still enforcing it where you are about to enter in, especially if it's like a restaurant or something.

But things are getting better, and any reason to celebrate is a good one : )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Dad, you gave me your permission right here!!!

I said if things are getting better. I didn't say to assume they were over, LoL.

You might want to check and see how India is doing. Last I heard they were in a world of hurt. But here's hoping that at least we here in the States are finally turning the corner, so praise God for that. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said if things are getting better. I didn't say to assume they were over, LoL.

You might want to check and see how India is doing. Last I heard they were in a world of hurt. But here's hoping that at least we here in the States are finally turning the corner, so praise God for that. :)
Yes, ask our friend and brother @My Dreams He is on the front lines in India.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll tag you on there right now. :D Amanda Bynes messed up her life but the show was so stupid that it was funny. :p

Thanks for the laughs. LoL!

funny-animalpictures-net-happy-belly-laugh-day-does-your-dog-laugh-12837209.png

My dog Mishka actually had me rolling last night, LoL. They can have a great sense of humor. Most humans are just too daft to listen to what they are actualy saying. :)

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I almost forgot to say to see you guys at the dance tomorrow night!!! :D