(are...Many Places)...Dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Hidden In Him @amadeus @Triumph1300 @bbyrd009

Back in the 1980's I had this dream.
I see it as vividly now as I did then.

In my dream I saw a huge old English Stately Home set in wonderful gardens and lands. I was so aware that I wasn’t as it were ‘in' the dream, but kind of floating and obverting the dream as it was shown to me.
I could see everyone but I knew that they couldn’t see me…and I also knew that time was going by and years were clicking over. It seemed to last all night.

I was standing in a rose garden which was very close to the House...I was just outside a very large window.
All around the House itself were red and white rose bushes, I ‘knew’ within me that The Master of the House loved his roses best of all.
The peace and anointing on this place was wonderful..yet…I knew that 'for me' the blessing wasn’t to be in the rose gardens close to the house, but to be within the house, but not just in the House but to be in The Masters study....His private sacred place. It was a large study with heavy velvet curtains...
I looked through the window and saw a person cleaning His study and placing a red rose in a vase for Him. I knew that was where I internally ached to be…His Presence was in that study. And I must be there.

As I looked around the gardens I saw some people ' looking like' they were tending and keeping the rose garden, but what some were actually doing was just touching a rose here and a rose there ( faking it) ..only a few were actually working, weeding and pruning the bushes.
I looked beyond the formal gardens and saw a small wall separating this garden from the next one…it was down three steps...a flower garden of every beautiful kind of flower…yet it was far from the rose garden, house and study....I knew that I didn’t want to work there, as the Master didn't visit there much.

Beyond that were many orchards, people were busy up and down ladders picking and gathering apples and fruit…way beyond those orchards were field, lots and lots of fields …many, many people were working the fields , gathering in the crops. The thought of being that far from the rose garden, the house, and study where the Masters presence dwelled scared me internally.

Next I kind of ‘floated’ into the Great House ..we were all gathered in a huge hall…people were sitting in many rows, just waiting for the Master of the house to come.

At the front was a large table, on one side of the table were lots of scrolls or deeds, each tied up with red ribbons. On the other side were many piles of gold coins.
I kind of floated there behind the table.
The Master came in and opened a book…he ran his finger down the list, picked up either a pile of gold , or a scroll or deed, and walked over to the person and gave them either one thing or the other.
He did this until everything on the table had been given out.
I was now annoyed and upset. I had seen that as he gave out the very last scroll, he had reached passed a lady that obviously thought it was for her, and placed it in the hand of the person sitting behind her. No more rewards or deeds were left on the table .
I said to him:- "That is not fair....she has been here all these years..she has never left the grounds of your house.”
He answered- “ That is true, she has ‘been here’ all the time, but her heart has never been fully here, her heart has never done the work of a servant.”
These were the only words that he ever spoke in the dream.

Then He walked over to the huge door…everyone was to follow.
..He opened the door and we all went outside. Again, He didn’t speak.
He just raised His arm and pointed.
Beyond the big gates was a narrow road and hills beyond that …the people who had neither gold coins or scrolls in their hands lowered their heads and shuffled off together down the road toward the hills and far away, the rest turned and went back into the house with the Master and the door was closed.

I woke up in the same presence of the Lord..I stayed before the Lord most of the day. The intensity of the dream was powerful…it still is.

I knew the house was the place of His tender presence, it is place to be, the place of the fullness of joy.
Everyone ( that really worked) were happy working just where the Master had placed them to work. Yet I also knew that within each one was the goal to work closer to the rose garden, the house, and closer to Him, it was almost painful to be away from Him.

I knew that “the work” was to be totally trusting, totally believing, and totally faithful in love.

======

@mjrhealth :)

Now maybe you understand my constant refrain of ‘running the race’ and reaching for the Prize of the high calling....it is Him, our Lord and God himself. He is the prize . There are crowns, gifts and rewards "in Him".

We may be lulled into being content to settle here, but at the end we will have great regrets. I experienced the difference of being out in the far orchards working and being in the anointed rose garden.

I have no doubt whatsoever that those who 'shuffled off' behind to the far hills were blood washed children…but they didn’t get to stay in the House..'maybe not till the 1,000 yrs were over. ‘

This dream was a wake up call for me…it jerked me by my boot straps…because I could EXPERIENCE IT ALL!!

I experienced the strong longing to be in the study with Him…I experienced the utter sadness of those who shuffled off..God allowed me to feel everything in the dream. Even the presence in the roses garden was totally amazing…it is far beyond us to even take a guess as to what heaven will be like.

The Reward, is the wonderful presence of God, Himself …the only thing that is worth anything at all.
Yes , the only hell will be knowing what "could have been"…if only...

......Helen.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@amadeus @Triumph1300
I have no doubt whatsoever that those who 'shuffled off' behind to the far hills were blood washed children…but they didn’t get to stay in the House..'maybe not till the 1,000 yrs were over. ‘

Im open to any comments here on the above quote....What I say here is the only way I can understand this...
...as you know, everything within me cannot believe that they were "lost".... they may not have given heart and soul to their calling/position....but they still never strayed from the grounds of the Great House.

That is why in so many posts on this site I say.." No, they are not lost...salvation is secure, what they lost is their position in the kingdom. "
For the blood-washed, that is what "I believe" our walk is all about.

....H

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus @Triumph1300

Im open to any comments here on the above quote....What I say here is the only way I can understand this...
...as you know, everything within me cannot believe that they were "lost".... they may not have given heart and soul to their calling/position....but they still never strayed from the grounds of the Great House.

That is why in so many posts on this site I say.." No, they are not lost...salvation is secure, what they lost is their position in the kingdom. "
For the blood-washed, that is what "I believe" our walk is all about.

....H
I know little about the 1000 years so many seem to have ideas about. Oh, I have read the verses that mention that period of time, but for me it would still require a presumption about what the 1000 years is or is not that I am unwilling and unable to make. So I generally leave it alone. When and if God opens my eyes to see that there is to be a millennium and what its purpose is to be then I would hope to be able to comment on it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know little about the 1000 years so many seem to have ideas about. Oh, I have read the verses that mention that period of time, but for me it would still require a presumption about what the 1000 years is or is not that I am unwilling and unable to make. So I generally leave it alone. When and if God opens my eyes to see that there is to be a millennium and what its purpose is to be then I would hope to be able to comment on it.

On the day I had the dream...obviously it was on my heart all day and many days.... I 'felt' that those who had to go away and not stay in the house..would feel like the Foolish Virgins would have felt...
Virgin, but not a qualifier.
But I am open to anything else...I hold that part of the dream 'loosely.'
In the years between, the Lord has not shown me anything differently yet.

But I stay open. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the day I had the dream...obviously it was on my heart all day and many days.... I 'felt' that those who had to go away and not stay in the house..would feel like the Foolish Virgins would have felt...
Virgin, but not a qualifier.
But I am open to anything else...I hold that part of the dream 'loosely.'
In the years between, the Lord has not shown me anything differently yet.

But I stay open. :)
Yes, by all means remain open. This is how God has room to enter in and rearrange or add something to you. Too many people have finally decided on this or on that and even the Holy Ghost cannot do a thing with them. The authority is ours until we give it to God and so long as we have time left... at least as I understand it now. I also see in it some of the differences between the Church and the Bride, but few here are likely to go very far with me along that road. I see a few things in your dream but probably you are seeing the same things in part. Let us wait on @Hidden In Him

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him @amadeus @Triumph1300 @bbyrd009

Back in the 1980's I had this dream.
I see it as vividly now as I did then.

Just wanted to let you know that I started work on this last night. It's a longer dream and obviously something important to you if you remember it from the 80s, so I want to take my time with it and hopefully get everything correct. If it should be a week or more before I finally respond, don't think I've forgotten. I also have other work I'm dealing with right now as well.

God bless,
HIH
@"ByGrace"
That was a beautiful dream, Helen. I certainly see pictures of the work of people in and toward God in it. Hopefully, we soon see a response from our friend @Hidden In Him

Thank you for this acknowledgment, Amadeus. I am actually the one waiting on Him because I am human and can make mistakes, so reading words like this can sometimes make me concerned that others might be making more of me than what I am. But I am grateful whenever I can truly minister into people's lives by the grace of God through His Spirit. So only when it happens am I more than happy to be acknowledged, given that it is obvious that it the Lord is doing the work and not me.

Thanks again for the kind acknowledgment.
In Christ,
HIH

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just wanted to let you know that I started work on this last night. It's a longer dream and obviously something important to you if you remember it from the 80s, so I want to take my time with it and hopefully get everything correct. If it should be a week or more before I finally respond, don't think I've forgotten. I also have other work I'm dealing with right now as well.

God bless,
HIH

Thank you for this acknowledgment, Amadeus. I am actually the one waiting on Him because I am human and can make mistakes, so reading words like this can sometimes make me concerned that others might be making more of me than what I am. But I am grateful whenever I can truly minister into people's lives by the grace of God through His Spirit. So only when it happens am I more than happy to be acknowledged, given that it is obvious that it the Lord is doing the work and not me.

Thanks again for the kind acknowledgment.
In Christ,
HIH

Thank you so much for taking interest.
It will be a nice surprise when you are led to respond :)
By then I will probably have forgotten about it! So I will be doubly blessed :D

Bless you....Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for taking interest.
It will be a nice surprise when you are led to respond :)
By then I will probably have forgotten about it! So I will be doubly blessed :D

Bless you....Helen

LoL. Remember, you've had thirty years with it. I've had about 15 minutes so far. :)

phband-188114.jpg

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
it's a symbolic number to rep "from then on" imo. "1000 years is a day" in that language, and "in that day" refers to when something happens, a la "when _______ happens, in that day ______." if that makes any sense

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's a symbolic number to rep "from then on" imo. "1000 years is a day" in that language, and "in that day" refers to when something happens, a la "when _______ happens, in that day ______." if that makes any sense
Yes, I agree that there a symbolism in it. I have no problem with that just so people don't insist that I agree with them on every point of their explanations. The 1000 years proclaimed by some to be a period of time here on planet Earth that is not heaven per se but is beyond what we have here and now as men bothers me when people want to define too closely what it is or what it is not. Because I don't know as I said I try to at least bite my tongue on the subject. One day I may study it more closely but I leave that in God's hands.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009 @amadeus

I agree...I see it too as a symbolic number.
All I know , Or care to know...is that it is some period of time when some are "in" and some are "out" and sleep through it.
When I was young I thought that "wise Christians " should understand all this..then I wised up, and knew it did not add one inch to any mans spirituality. It just makes us ( them) sound wise.
But to me it all just gives me a headache ... there is so much about the Lord yet for me to learn, and I am running out of road !!!...
" That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.." That will keep me going until the end of my time....and all those who just have to know about which is which, and when things happen and in which order....it adds nothing. ....but, more power to their elbow! :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beyond that were many orchards, people were busy up and down ladders picking and gathering apples and fruit…way beyond those orchards were field, lots and lots of fields …many, many people were working the fields , gathering in the crops.
Beyond the big gates was a narrow road and hills beyond that …the people who had neither gold coins or scrolls in their hands lowered their heads and shuffled off together down the road toward the hills and far away

Helen, I almost know the answer to this already, but please think hard: Were the orchards and fields you saw in the first quote beyond these big gates you saw in the second, or within them?

If you can't remember, please ask the Lord to reveal it to you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Helen, I almost know the answer to this already, but please think hard: Were the orchards and fields you saw in the first quote beyond these big gates you saw in the second, or within them?

If you can't remember, please ask the Lord to reveal it to you.

I don't have to 'think hard.' I can always see every part of the dream.

No, there was 1) Mansion type house.
2) Rose garden Red and White roses only ( somehow this seemed very important to the Master of the House he loved his roses and checked them every day...obviously I left little side-bits out of the dream)
3)there was a long lawn.
4) three stone steps down. A walled garden, with many varieties of different flowers, all neatly in there own area, none mixed, mostly blue shades.....with little paths between.
As I write this , for the first time, I can see ,that this pretty, smaller garden was the only place with no people working...hmmm
5) A hedge , with a gap to walk through..into the orchard. Many busy people, some gathering fruit from the ground, some climbing up ladder to reach the fruit, other carrying baskets of fruit.
( another side thought...I just realise I was watching this from the small garden...I didn't enter the orchard...but watched all this, before returning to the house) I never 'walked', but kind of floated through this dream...not being a part of it, )
6) Beyond all the happy people in the orchard, (some singing) I saw the fields.
Very busy, with even more people working them...gather hay, reaping wheat etc etc lifting bales and things into carts.
Beyond that many many more field of grain...going far back into the distance.

I then went back to the house. And then into the Hall where some people sat..etc re the dream and rewards ( or not)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2) Rose garden Red and White roses only ( somehow this seemed very important to the Master of the House he loved his roses and checked them every day...obviously I left little side-bits out of the dream)
3)there was a long lawn.
4) three stone steps down. A walled garden, with many varieties of different flowers, all neatly in there own area, none mixed, mostly blue shades.....with little paths between.
As I write this , for the first time, I can see ,that this pretty, smaller garden was the only place with no people working...hmmm
5) A hedge , with a gap to walk through..into the orchard. Many busy people, some gathering fruit from the ground, some climbing up ladder to reach the fruit, other carrying baskets of fruit.
( another side thought...I just realise I was watching this from the small garden...I didn't enter the orchard...but watched all this, before returning to the house) I never 'walked', but kind of floated through this dream...not being a part of it, )
Very busy, with even more people working them...gather hay, reaping wheat etc etc lifting bales and things into carts.

I then went back to the house. And then into the Hall where some people sat..etc re the dream and rewards ( or not)

so where are the gates in the midst of all that?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

3)there was a long lawn.

What I'm searching for is, did the area inside the gates contain just the rose garden (#2), or the rose garden and the flower garden (#2-4), or both the above plus the orchards (#5), or all of that plus even the fields (#6)?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I'm searching for is, did the area inside the gates contain just the rose garden (#2), or the rose garden and the flower garden (#2-4), or both the above plus the orchards (#5), or all of that plus even the fields (#6)?

Oh SORRY...no, not at all.
The big front door was to the left of the gardens. ( as you look at the house from the back.)
So the gardens, orchards and fields were at the back of the house ..the house at back has big windows ...like a mansion...the Study had the biggest window.

The front door was at the side of the house ( where we all stood when the others were sent away)...the drive-way they all walk along to the big gates bent round to the front ...I was never shown any gardens at the front of the house other that some big trees and a wee but of lawn...so I never saw the front of the house..I just "know" there was no door in the front...just this big one on the side...

That may not make sense. I don't post well. :(