Are Those Doing the Law of Christ the Worst Sinners?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, the only people on earth I have ever heard OSAS sinners condemn and accuse of denying the cross of Jesus, are those doing the law of Christ, and especially them preaching doing the law of Christ.

Are the doers of the law of Christ really the worst of all sinners on earth?

They also ally themselves with the normal unbelieving depraved sinners of the world, as being just as depraved, howbeit believing. And so, their fellow depraved sinners are more in fellowship with them, than the doers of God's law.

And further, they also accuse Paul of being the very chiefest of sinners, and yet they say he was not doing the law of Christ.

So which is it? Doers of the law of Christ are the worst of all sinners on earth, or apostles not doing the law of Christ are the chiefest of sinners in the church?

Is the mystery resolved by understanding the difference between unbelieving sinners on earth, and believing sinners in the church?

Is it my fault that as a doer of the law of Christ, I don't get the spiritual grace of them refusing to do so?

Am I confused by OSAS sinners teaching transgression under grace, or because I don't know how sin against God and His law with grace?

I.e. do I need to learn how to transgress the law of Christ once again, but now while under grace, and so fornicate with grace in order to be approved by OSAS?

Or should I simply continue doing the law of Christ and not fornicate, and not take OSAS condemnation seriously?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i would say that just bc you are not fornicating does not mean that you are “doing the law of Christ,” as you eat and wipe your mouth and say you have done nothing wrong maybe indicates. Im sure that we are led into this behavior in the developed world, and so it changes our values and blinds us, and i wouldnt want to be specifically condemning of anyone, but imo we are all swimming in unrealized “sin,” and it has just been normalized to us?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
well, prolly more like those saying that they are the doers of the law of Christ eh; obv the actual doers of Christ’s law are not, imo

They also ally themselves with the normal unbelieving depraved sinners of the world, as being just as depraved, howbeit believing. And so, their fellow depraved sinners are more in fellowship with them, than the doers of God's law.
well, according to Paul that might be the best method to win some i guess :)
why judge some unaffiliated “they,” rd?

And further, they also accuse Paul of being the very chiefest of sinners, and yet they say he was not doing the law of Christ.
im not recalling anyone accusing Paul of that, got a Quote? ty

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, the only people on earth I have ever heard OSAS sinners condemn and accuse of denying the cross of Jesus, are those doing the law of Christ, and especially them preaching doing the law of Christ.

So which is it? Doers of the law of Christ are the worst of all sinners on earth, or apostles not doing the law of Christ are the chiefest of sinners in the church?

Is the mystery resolved by understanding the difference between unbelieving sinners on earth, and believing sinners in the church?

Is it my fault that as a doer of the law of Christ, I don't get the spiritual grace of them refusing to do so?

Am I confused by OSAS sinners teaching transgression under grace, or because I don't know how sin against God and His law with grace?

I.e. do I need to learn how to transgress the law of Christ once again, but now while under grace, and so fornicate with grace in order to be approved by OSAS?

Or should I simply continue doing the law of Christ and not fornicate, and not take OSAS condemnation seriously?
Isn't it strange that anybody takes these people seriously who claim that 'if you obey the Commandments of God, you will be angrily sent to hell to burn and suffer for eternity'; but if you forsake obeying God, and completely blow off all that He has said pertaining to the only 'official' Commandments, made obvious by their being written in stone by God's finger, then you will be joyfully welcomed into heaven to live among the most holy creatures ever to exist and with God Himself??

That is the nuttiest thing ever.

And 95% of professed christians alive today believe that!!!

leslie-jones-shaking-my-head.gif

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I always thought sin was when you broke the Lord's commandments (don't kill, don't commit adultery, don't steal, don't bear false witness, honor your father and mother). Are you saying we're supposed do all those things, rather than not do them?