Are you a bad driver

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you tailgate?
believe everyone behind you on the road is crazy and everyone in front of you is an idiot?
are you a cautious driver? aggressive?
do you punish other drivers?
do you take other people’s driving personally?
do you enjoy driving or is it stressful? annoying? rage inducing?
do you treat people differently in person than you do behind the wheel or computer?

Is this issue relevant to your walk with God / your witness?

If you are a bad driver, do you desire to make changes? believe it is possible to make changes?

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I do not drive any more...... We moved out to the farm area and I would get my self
lost........ But before when I drove my husband called me led foot ! He He..

I guess I did drive faster then I should, but not to much...... the one thing I was guilty of
is I could not drive behind a slow driver, so as soon as I could I would pass them....

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This one is a different topic, I'm still a P plater, I rarely drive, but I do ride my Motor Scooter quite a bit, I would say I'm alright, did accidentally clip a mirror one time when lane filtering, did scare the life out of me hahha, but I waved my hand acknowledged it, and pulled over around the corner and apologized, no damage was done, I'm not a road rager. But I do find there are quite a number of people in Australia, that are aggressive when driving, most of it, is the poor Aussie attitude towards others on the roads that usually involves swearing at other road users, and ye i don't like it, I wish some people would chill.

I believe it doesn't matter, whether if you are a good or bad driver skill-wise, but the attitude you have when your driving is what matters, at the end of the day, most people are just getting from A to B or just going out for a drive, and there's no need to crack up a rage, if someone forgets to indicate, or the person in front is going slow, haha.

And another thing I don't like, is cars roaring around the roads late at night, doing burnouts, and this ain't even a bad area. I feel sorry for the people living deep in suburbia.

Sometimes i wish people would all just go back to horses, it might take longer, but it would be whole lot more peaceful, and I find riding horses is a whole lot funner as well. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and aspen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes i wish people would all just go back to horses, it might take longer, but it would be whole lot more peaceful, and I find riding horses is a whole lot funner as well. :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds very good to me........!

Reactions: Josho

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is frustrating to watch aggressive drivers - i have been guilty of it at times, but i know I am in the wrong and take responsibility for calming down. It is hard for me to imagine drivers who are always raging - as if the road belongs to them.

My life was at risk as a passenger recently when I carpooled with an aggressive driver - he was unashamed and not really even angry - it was more like the road was a playground - he would ride up on people and weave in and out of traffic.....all of the passengers in his care were warning him and he was getting angry at the passenger more than the traffic

Makes me wonder how aggressive drivers justify their behavior - what do they tell themselves to make it ok?

Reactions: Josho and pia