Are you going to Heaven ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you are born again, you are saved and you will go to Heaven.

Done.

And Readers, if you are not saved, ... If you are here because you are afraid of the virus, and all that you see is worrying you, then listen to me....

Right now, you can have God's help. He will take you into His family and give you peace and hope, and the LOVE that you are looking to find all your life, that will make you feel complete.

All of us are born into this world looking for satisfaction, hungry for fellowship and love.
This world has nothing to offer you., its fake. Its false. Its pretty lights and colors yet its black on the inside. Its darkness.
Listen, there is no hope in this world. It just takes from you your time and your innocence and your peace.
But GOD, who loves you, will give this back.. He will restore your mind to hope, your heart to peace, your emotions to rest, and your life to blessed.

He only asks one thing of you... God only asks that you take Jesus into your heart.
That you BELIEVE that Jesus is the savior. And if you will believe in Jesus, if you will take Jesus into your heart and believe... then God will come into your life, into your heart, and you will be so very happy that you let Him love you and save you.

Come to the Cross. Come and enjoy the Love of God.

God is waiting for you there.

Jesus loves you.

Reactions: Lavender Purple

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If you are born again, you are saved and you will go to Heaven.

Done.

And Readers, if you are not saved, ... If you are here because you are afraid of the virus, and all that you see is worrying you, then listen to me....

Right now, you can have God's help. He will take you into His family and give you peace and hope, and the LOVE that you are looking to find all your life, that will make you feel complete.

All of us are born into this world looking for satisfaction, hungry for fellowship and love.
This world has nothing to offer you., its fake. Its false. Its pretty lights and colors yet its black on the inside. Its darkness.
Listen, there is no hope in this world. It just takes from you your time and your innocence and your peace.
But GOD, who loves you, will give this back.. He will restore your mind to hope, your heart to peace, your emotions to rest, and your life to blessed.

He only asks one thing of you... God only asks that you take Jesus into your heart.
That you BELIEVE that Jesus is the savior. And if you will believe in Jesus, if you will take Jesus into your heart and believe... then God will come into your life, into your heart, and you will be so very happy that you let Him love you and save you.

Come to the Cross. Come and enjoy the Love of God.

God is waiting for you there.

Jesus loves you.
I don't know how much more I can take of this. I really don't.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What are you saying about yourself?
Explain.
We are born into a world established on beliefs. What we know is pale in comparison to the beliefs that have been accumulating for thousands of years. Generation after generation pile their beliefs on the next generation, making them responsible to continue what they personally believed before they die. Each new generation carrying the weight of the last generations beliefs until it eventually crushes them completely.