As of today Biden has cancelled 136 billion $$ in student loans

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Years ago, I had student debt, and I paid it all off myself
The kind of things Biden does is lawlessness and ruination for future generations, and high inflation for us today.
Horrendously huge US debt to them means nothing. Blame those who wrack up huge government spending plans
These People are irresponsible grifters. Future generations have to pay for the kinds of debts the US loves.

The latest round of student debt cancelation brings the total amount canceled under Biden to $136.6 billion for more than 3.7 million Americans, according to the Department of Education.

It comes after the U.S. Supreme Court blocked Biden's initial student loan handout last year, which would have cost more than $400 billion.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Government leaders are devaluing US currency, you cash value with their policies. They have always done that, but it is getting an acceleration boost, only worse and worse to come.

Raise the incomes of the poor and everything else rises along with it and they are poor again.

Jesus was correct when he said

Matthew 26:11
For you have the poor with you always, but Me you do not have always.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kind of things Biden does is lawlessness and ruination for future generations, and high inflation for us today.
Horrendously huge US debt to them means nothing. Blame those who wrack up huge government spending plans
These People are irresponsible grifters. Future generations have to pay for the kinds of debts the US loves.

The latest round of student debt cancelation brings the total amount canceled under Biden to $136.6 billion for more than 3.7 million Americans, according to the Department of Education.

It comes after the U.S. Supreme Court blocked Biden's initial student loan handout last year, which would have cost more than $400 billion.

The Supreme Court will have to step in and strike this insane plan too.

It's just another pathetic attempt to buy votes and pander to teacher's unions that patronize him.

"President Biden is downright desperate to buy votes before the election — so much so that he greenlights the Department of Education to dump even more kerosene on an already raging student debt fire," said House Education Committee Chairwoman Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., in a statement released after the Biden administration's SAVE plan announcement last week.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It reads as if 136 billion in debts are gone now over several rounds though without being stopped by the court.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It reads as if 136 billion in debts are gone now over several rounds though without being stopped by the court.

It's true-- Biden has been openly defying the Supreme Court ruling. He's been creating little carve-out "programs" for specific groups and cancelling their debts. It's vote buying, plain and simple.

The administration announced it was canceling $39 billion in student loan debt due to the changes just two weeks after the Supreme Court knocked down Biden’s signature loan forgiveness program – drawing some skepticism about whether the move was legal.

“The Biden administration is trampling the rule of law, hurting borrowers, and abusing taxpayers to chase headlines,” Republican Rep. Virginia Foxx, chair of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, said in a statement at the time.

“Today’s celebration of counting no payments as payments is just the latest example of the ongoing delusion at the White House,” she added.

• Angry
Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's true-- Biden has been openly defying the Supreme Court ruling. He's been creating little carve-out "programs" for specific groups and cancelling their debts. It's vote buying, plain and simple.

The administration announced it was canceling $39 billion in student loan debt due to the changes just two weeks after the Supreme Court knocked down Biden’s signature loan forgiveness program – drawing some skepticism about whether the move was legal.

“The Biden administration is trampling the rule of law, hurting borrowers, and abusing taxpayers to chase headlines,” Republican Rep. Virginia Foxx, chair of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, said in a statement at the time.

“Today’s celebration of counting no payments as payments is just the latest example of the ongoing delusion at the White House,” she added.
YES, that is what lawless behavior is, lawlessness.

Reactions: Mr E

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I thought the US Supreme Court blocked the student debt giveaway taxpayer dollars?

This is nothing more than buy votes at the taxpayers expense

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought the US Supreme Court blocked the student debt giveaway taxpayer dollars?

This is nothing more than buy votes at the taxpayers expense
I guess they just blocked that specific one.
Someone has to bring a case before the court, and they have to choose to deliberate or not.

Who brought the earlier case before the court? State Attorney Generals?

Every action of Biden Admin has to be challenged, as they just come up with another plan to do the same things when thwarted.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess they just blocked that specific one.
Someone has to bring a case before the court, and they have to choose to deliberate or not.

Who brought the earlier case before the court? State Attorney Generals?

Every action of Biden Admin has to be challenged, as they just come up with another plan to do the same things when thwarted.
That student debt boondoggle is nothing more than Biden buying votes at the taxpayer's expense

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Turns out….the banks are not being ordered to forgive the loans. However, they are not being charged interest at this time. Should Trump win there will be a lot of shocked debtors. A lot of these people used the money for advanced degrees. People that can afford to pay the loans.