Ask God questions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What light questions do you have for God? For me, I'd ask how many people will be saved and why that number specifically? Or, what is the purpose of our dreams when we went to sleep on earth?

Casual thread. Blessings to you all in Christ.

Reactions: marks

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What light questions do you have for God? For me, I'd ask how many people will be saved and why that number specifically? Or, what is the purpose of our dreams when we went to sleep on earth?

Casual thread. Blessings to you all in Christ.

You know sir, that question was actually presented to Jesus: (Luke 13:23, 24) . . .a man said to him: “Lord, are those being saved few?” Jesus said to them: 24 “Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able.

Of course Jesus followers can not be more specific than he was, but we know that billions will be resurrected and that an innumerable amount of people will survive the tribulation Rev 7:9,14; 20:13

Sometimes the Bible points out that dreams are communication from God, but normal dreams are for the most part insignificant, but an interesting thought for sure why we dream.

Hope that helps you sir.