Asking for Prayers for Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LookingForGod

Apr 11, 2022
USA-Southeast
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Hello, I have problems with having faith/belief. There's a long story about this that's on a couple of long threads, but the short version is that I don't seem to be able to get the whole distance to God on my own. I've maybe made or been given some progress in the last week or two but I'd appreciate any help.

I've already gotten advice on other threads and haven't caught up with the replies so it's just the prayers I'm asking for now.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray for you. Hey, I did promise.... :)

I will go through your (multiple) threads and try to get a better understanding where you're coming from.

[P.S. I still think God would like to hear from you in person.]

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I have problems with having faith/belief. There's a long story about this that's on a couple of long threads, but the short version is that I don't seem to be able to get the whole distance to God on my own. I've maybe made or been given some progress in the last week or two but I'd appreciate any help.

I've already gotten advice on other threads and haven't caught up with the replies so it's just the prayers I'm asking for now.
Praying for you as well!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Where does it stand with you now?