At times we are meant to sharpen one another.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forgive me if some of my answers sound harsh. I am not here to undermine the work you and others have quite probably been doing for years on this web form. Understand though even Peter was corrected by Paul. It wasn't to take away His Authority, but to correct the path that Love was not at its core, but pride. Do not try to ensnare people incorrectly with the wisdom God has anointed you with. As stated before the Words I've been given are not to be forced, only offered as free as I received them. The Words are to be given for all but are not for all. Sometimes an individual is given a key that can unlock doors that others can't or will not ever try to open. The lost Sheep are so important to reach in the TIME and GRACE we are given. So If I leave the 99 sheep on the hill that you were allowed to reach and maybe I was meant to go after the one lost Sheep. Don't be jealous. Don't look for fault in me or the lost Sheep when it is brought back into the Flock and encourage those You have influence over to try to do likewise.
May God Bless Your Leaderships Ministry and Message. Please try harder not to undermine the purpose the Lord has ordained for me to fulfill. Have more Love at the core of Your Words and Actions. Don't divide us by hanging on to and pushing the lesser laws at the cost of the Greater.
For those who attack or mock me, Please don’t mistake my compassion for others’ as weakness
I am not a weak in mind or spirit, I’m not deceived easily nor do I think people like myself are stupid. It is my Faith and Prayers though that people like myself will try to make up the difference that is lacking.
I am justly slow to anger, with the hope that more of you will see by my example, a better way. Patient people will bear hardship at times, and afterward joy shall spring up unto them. They will eventually hide their words for a time, that through the lips and actions of many, their wisdom be tried and declared. Soon I won't be on the internet...... I never liked what temptations it puts in front of my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. It is A part of a STRONG DELUSION, Pandora's' box and is leading so many astray.

There will be times where the Lord would take students of a Messengers Flock because the Lord needs them for a different purpose It is not to divide but to utilized for the very reason they were created for. You may of planted the seed, another may had watered it but its God that makes it grow for His Glory.

I am here for to make use of my time now and to 'try' as the Lord commanded me to give wisdom and feed His Flock. Although the message is given to all, it is not for all. It is meant for the number I was allowed to reach and that recognizes the voice that calls through me and listens and obeys.
If you or anyone else can utilize the message I given, please don't thank or praise me but do thank the one who sent me.
Michael