Atheist Angel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
received_10155486450932909.jpeg
Me and my Cambodian friend Veronica. She took me out to eat Asian food. Her grandparents were killed by the Khmer Rouge. They were killed for being educated teachers. The communists were intent on cleansing Society of the educated

Her parents are both traumatized and suffered psychological problems from the war and atrocities in Cambodia.

She is one reason I despise communism.

The best part of breaking my bones, was I got to meet her. Being around her makes me healthy and is healing.

When in a wheelchair she always wanted to push me around and take me for a walks and be of service. I don't find very many people that accept me because of the stigma of being mentally ill.

It is extremely beneficial to the psychological condition to be around her. Also, she is an atheist, but she is so kind that I would consider her a better Christian than most Christians.

Our lord said "I was hungry and you gave me to eat.... What you did for the least of my people you did for me, come have your Eternal reward".

A lot of people treat me like a leper.

Experiencing her charity for a "leper" is more healing than medication and therapy.

She also wants to go to the gym with me and be my personal trainer and give free hair cuts.

She is like an angel from heaven.

I believe in miracles. This atheist was more helpful and healing than Christians. Imagine that! She's working a miracle for me and she doesn't even believe in God.

What motivates her to want to be around this "sick leper" and be so charitable? She has the spirit of God working through her, no doubt. God would never burn such a charitable Angel.

Pray that she find God. I feel God wants to use me for that. Pray that I don't mess this up like I always do. May my words and actions come from the holy spirit, in Jesus name.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This atheist was more helpful and healing than Christians. Imagine that!

Yes many atheists with there care and practical concern put Christians to shame.

A question you can always ask is. 'Why, why do you help so many people so willingly?
and ask about the reason 'why' they help.

Remember if there is no God, there is no reason to be nice, or helpfull, or consererate etc selfish self interest is all that matters, so why do they care?

It is a good talking point that can get a long conversation going.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Trump0101

Your description of Veronica reminds me of Ghandi who liked very much Jesus, but it was Christians who pushed him away.

If all of the people who want to carry the label of Christian were really seeking to be like Jesus before anything else, we would not even recognize this world of men, would we?

I am praying for you and Veronica.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Trump0101

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'God would never burn such a charitable angel'....you got that right, my adorable little brother!
I may
just pray for myself, that I may be more like her, instead!! :D

pastor marty

Aug 19, 2017
Battle Creek,Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'God would never burn such a charitable angel'....you got that right, my adorable little brother!
I may
just pray for myself, that I may be more like her, instead!! :D
*****Joyce Meyer--and GOD anointed a woman to be a prophetess because no men in the kingdom would speak of HIM;truly!!***<m>*****

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Will pray for you both. Nice photo by the way...even though I had to stand on my head to see it! :D

Bless you.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 1618
Me and my Cambodian friend Veronica. She took me out to eat Asian food. Her grandparents were killed by the Khmer Rouge. They were killed for being educated teachers. The communists were intent on cleansing Society of the educated

Her parents are both traumatized and suffered psychological problems from the war and atrocities in Cambodia.

She is one reason I despise communism.

The best part of breaking my bones, was I got to meet her. Being around her makes me healthy and is healing.

When in a wheelchair she always wanted to push me around and take me for a walks and be of service. I don't find very many people that accept me because of the stigma of being mentally ill.

It is extremely beneficial to the psychological condition to be around her. Also, she is an atheist, but she is so kind that I would consider her a better Christian than most Christians.

Our lord said "I was hungry and you gave me to eat.... What you did for the least of my people you did for me, come have your Eternal reward".

A lot of people treat me like a leper.

Experiencing her charity for a "leper" is more healing than medication and therapy.

She also wants to go to the gym with me and be my personal trainer and give free hair cuts.

She is like an angel from heaven.

I believe in miracles. This atheist was more helpful and healing than Christians. Imagine that! She's working a miracle for me and she doesn't even believe in God.

What motivates her to want to be around this "sick leper" and be so charitable? She has the spirit of God working through her, no doubt. God would never burn such a charitable Angel.

Pray that she find God. I feel God wants to use me for that. Pray that I don't mess this up like I always do. May my words and actions come from the holy spirit, in Jesus name.

Dating or marriage is not a mission field. The Scripture is clear. (2 Cor. 6:14) "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

You say she has the 'spirit of God working through her'. Yet she is an atheist. That makes no sense.

My opinion is that you are caught up in the emotion and have allowed it to go on in spite of Scripture, and now it is almost impossible to be obedient to (2 Cor. 6:14). The remedy was to not ever allow it to begin in the first place.

You want your words and actions to come from the Holy Spirit, but what of the Holy Spirits words in (2 Cor. 6:14)?

Stranger

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Being nice and curtious is a cultural thing. Visited Japan and my American standards of hospitality were put to shame.

Reactions: Trump0101 and Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure you can ever be equally yoked. Not unless one person takes on the beliefs on the other and that does not last because it is based on a lie

Reactions: Helen

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dating or marriage is not a mission field. The Scripture is clear. (2 Cor. 6:14) "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

You say she has the 'spirit of God working through her'. Yet she is an atheist. That makes no sense.

My opinion is that you are caught up in the emotion and have allowed it to go on in spite of Scripture, and now it is almost impossible to be obedient to (2 Cor. 6:14). The remedy was to not ever allow it to begin in the first place.

You want your words and actions to come from the Holy Spirit, but what of the Holy Spirits words in (2 Cor. 6:14)?

Stranger
Yet Jesus was a friend of prostitutes, drunkards, and tax collectors.

Paul said, " I have become all things to all people that I may win some of them".

Jesus said the entire law is summed up in love.... what you do for the least of his people you do for him

Reactions: amadeus

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
With an attitude like that, I doubt you will win any converts... Jesus said it is the sick who need a doctor... I have come not for the righteous but for sinners....there is more rejoicing in heaven over one repentant sinner than 99 righteous people. The Pharisees who knew their Scripture rejected him. Prostitutes, drunkards, and tax collectors accepted him

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When she is over, maybe you can find on the TV or Computer, a preacher that might catch her ear ?
It sure is worth a try ! I know our church as programs that you can watch over and over on the computer, from years ago.
May be you can look up and find some thing ? Your choice of course........ but worth a try ! if the timing is right and the message of course.