Atheist Resurrected Reads Bible in 6 Weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an amazingly powerful story. An atheist is dying. The Lord shows his mother he is dying. She prays for him to ask God to forgive him. He sees her in a vision her praying for him. His final act in life is to do as his mother prays, he prays with his heart for the Lord to forgive him.

He is pronounced dead for 15-20 minutes. This video details what happened during that time. He went to hell, heaven and met the Lord face to face who gave him a choice ...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an amazingly powerful story. An atheist is dying. The Lord shows his mother he is dying. She prays for him to ask God to forgive him. He sees her in a vision her praying for him. His final act in life is to do as his mother prays, he prays with his heart for the Lord to forgive him.

He is pronounced dead for 15-20 minutes. This video details what happened during that time. He went to hell, heaven and met the Lord face to face who gave him a choice ...

More like hunger...hunger for truth.

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was thinking about this guys testimony last night during a bout of insomnia. I fully believe him for two reasons.

1.) From what I have experienced in the spiritual realm is that God/Angels/Devils all communicate with thoughts. Not an audible voice heard in your ear but in your mind. He thought that he was thinking in his own mind when the demons or people in hell told him to shut up.

2.) When he was speaking about how Jesus loved him he started to tear up. When you feel the overwhelming waves of love from our Lord it is amazing. He felt that love, that's for sure. It's hard to put into words.

I think this is a very powerful testimony.

Reactions: Azim and Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also thought it was bold for him to ask the Lord to let him walk out of the hospital. I doubt any of my prayers are so bold.